San Diego Zoo webcams....

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Love these webcams....You can watch the polar bear, panda,elephants and ape cam....

Maybe we'll see Carla taking a trip to the zoo to wave at us...like Julie and Peter did at the Bristol Zoo:wah:

San Diego Zoo's Polarcam
spot

Post by spot »

Good lord it's daylight. I haven't seen daylight in weeks.

What's the extremely pointy thing on the skyline that looks like a stretched-up pagoda?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Whats nice about our webcam is they move till the find a animal moving then zoom in very high tech. :)

My favorite is the PANDACAM

http://www.sandiegozoo.org/pandacam/index.html
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

What's so nice about these cams is that they follow the animals around and show a panoramic view of the animal's area. All 4 of the elephants and their 2 babies were shown close up, the panda bear was laying on its back eating the bamboo shoots and the polar bear was eating and swimming. Love it!
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

:wah::wah: We posted the same thought at the same time Carla:-6
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Carla, what is that tall building, in the polar bear cam, behind the zoo that Spot was asking about? Is it the El Cortez hotel?
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I didn't see the building but my guess is it is a building in the Balboa Park are the Zoo is right there. I could be wrong will keep my eyes on the cam.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Thanks Carla.

Oh, now I see 5 adults and 4 wee ones.
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

Next month I'll be taking my 3 cousins on a tour of California. The first thing they said they wanted to see (after my house & the Center of the World) was the San Diego Zoo. So we will be there. I'll send them this very interesting link. Thank you.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

You know where else they'd love Zap...Sea World...

I fell in love with San Diego and also fell in love with whales. I wanted to move to SD and work with the whales in Sea World.

http://www.seaworld.com/sandiego/
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

Kathy Ellen;1351018 wrote: You know where else they'd love Zap...Sea World...

I fell in love with San Diego and also fell in love with whales. I wanted to move to SD and work with the whales in Sea World.

San Diego Park Home

I'll mention it to them. Their list is San Diego Zoo, stay one night on the Queen Mary, Disneyland, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hearst Castle, San Francisco, 2 of my daughters' houses in that area, Muir Woods, Wine Country. I've added several things I think they need to see, including Solvang. We'll be driving up the coast which is gorgeous. They may even see some whales. I think February might be a good migration month. A few years ago, we were in a pod of killer whales, probably 30-40, while fishing off my brother's boat in Alaska. I have about 20 minutes of video tape of the cows & their babies, swimming & playing with us. The bulls kept their distance.

Return to “Pets Animals”