Bang! You're dead.

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Rapunzel

Bang! You're dead.

Post by Rapunzel »

Cute, huh?
Odie

Bang! You're dead.

Post by Odie »

Rapunzel;1327270 wrote:

Cute, huh?

such a cutie!:wah:

how do you do that, If I post something like that...it ends up not moving.
Life is just to short for drama.
Rapunzel

Bang! You're dead.

Post by Rapunzel »

Odie;1327274 wrote: such a cutie!:wah:

how do you do that, If I post something like that...it ends up not moving.

You have to post it in the 'My Favourite Videos' section. It took me ages to find that out! :wah:

I didn't think I was going to be able to post this. It took me bloody ages to upload it onto photobucket! :-5

Glad it worked though! I just think it's completely adorable and I especially like that the birds owner gave him a reward for doing such a great trick! :-4
Odie

Bang! You're dead.

Post by Odie »

Rapunzel;1327277 wrote: You have to post it in the 'My Favourite Videos' section. It took me ages to find that out! :wah:

I didn't think I was going to be able to post this. It took me bloody ages to upload it onto photobucket! :-5

Glad it worked though! I just think it's completely adorable and I especially like that the birds owner gave him a reward for doing such a great trick! :-4

when I upload those from photobucket...it shows them moving...when I upload here.....it doesn't.

or do you mean upload it from photobucket to my favoite vides right on photobucket?:thinking:
Rapunzel

Bang! You're dead.

Post by Rapunzel »

Odie;1327284 wrote: when I upload those from photobucket...it shows them moving...when I upload here.....it doesn't.

or do you mean upload it from photobucket to my favoite vides right on photobucket?:thinking:

Lol. Don't ask me technical questions. :wah:

I just upload stuff to photobucket and then transfer it from there to here.

That's about as technical as I get. :wah:

Hubby says that if there's a long and impossibly complicated way of doing something simple, then that's the way I'll do it. :wah:

I don't think you can have animated av's on here anymore, which is a shame as they were fun. :)
Odie

Bang! You're dead.

Post by Odie »

Rapunzel;1327287 wrote: Lol. Don't ask me technical questions. :wah:

I just upload stuff to photobucket and then transfer it from there to here.

That's about as technical as I get. :wah:

Hubby says that if there's a long and impossibly complicated way of doing something simple, then that's the way I'll do it. :wah:

I don't think you can have animated av's on here anymore, which is a shame as they were fun. :)

oh great, maybe its changed, thanks again Rap, I must try this tomorrow!
Rapunzel

Bang! You're dead.

Post by Rapunzel »

Odie;1327292 wrote: oh great, maybe its changed, thanks again Rap, I must try this tomorrow!

It's not much help I'm afraid, but you're welcome anyways! *grins*

I have got to go and get some sleep now! It's 5:50 am and I have to be up at 9am to take darling daughter to her Judo lesson. I also have the mother-in-law descending. Oh joy. She means well, bless her, but she's bloody hard work!

She wants to go shopping and the forecast is for heavy rain and thunderstorms. Lovely!

Ah well, time to go up the wooden hill and down sheet lane as my father says. See y'all tomorrow folks. Sweet dreams. :)
Odie

Bang! You're dead.

Post by Odie »

:yh_rotflRapunzel;1327295 wrote: It's not much help I'm afraid, but you're welcome anyways! *grins*

I have got to go and get some sleep now! It's 5:50 am and I have to be up at 9am to take darling daughter to her Judo lesson. I also have the mother-in-law descending. Oh joy. She means well, bless her, but she's bloody hard work!

She wants to go shopping and the forecast is for heavy rain and thunderstorms. Lovely!

Ah well, time to go up the wooden hill and down sheet lane as my father says. See y'all tomorrow folks. Sweet dreams. :)

OH I know how late it is there......I have no idea how you can stay up that late.....I thought 2 am was bad.:yh_rotfl

It was alot of help, have fun tomorrow, see you later alligator!

sweet dreams.:-6
Oscar Namechange

Bang! You're dead.

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Strange... My Unique style of spacing short sentences with dots seems to be contagious all of a sudden....
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
along-for-the-ride

Bang! You're dead.

Post by along-for-the-ride »

:wah: Just so "no animals were harmed during the filming of this video".

Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Odie

Bang! You're dead.

Post by Odie »

along-for-the-ride;1327319 wrote: :wah: Just so "no animals were harmed during the filming of this video".

that was perfect AFTR!:yh_rotfl

love that song from Kill Bill!:guitarist

Return to “Pets Animals”