What the Ignorant cause.....

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Gang defends video of fox death -  UK News - MSN News UK

The main reason I champion the better nature of Foxes Is due to Ignorant Ill-Informed morons such as In the link.

When the Un-Educated In Foxes spout their Urban myths with such conviction It leads to the above. Such Un-founded claims as 'Foxes kill cats'... 'Foxes Kill for fun'... these are spouted by people who have probably never done a scrap of research In their lives and lap up any bad press they can find to bolster their desire to have some-thing to hate.

Well, I hope you are all happy now....
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

What a sad ignorant bunch of low-life! It would be more to the point, if they were hell-bent on killing wild animals, to concentrate on reducing the massive population of disease-carrying rats that are within 9 metres of any one person at any given time, in any place! They don't seem to realise that rats can attack humans, particularly little children!
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Oscar Namechange

G#Gill;1325933 wrote: What a sad ignorant bunch of low-life! It would be more to the point, if they were hell-bent on killing wild animals, to concentrate on reducing the massive population of disease-carrying rats that are within 9 metres of any one person at any given time, in any place! They don't seem to realise that rats can attack humans, particularly little children! The RSPCA prosecuting them Is the very least of their worries believe me Gill. They will wish they were In the safety of a prison cell when the Anti-Hunt get hold of them.

As we all know, the Pro-Fox Brigade are quite capable of violence... You only have to look back at hunt clashes with sabbateurs. Then they have to worry about the Animal Rights activists.

The next time some-one wants to write on the net that Foxes kill cats and eat babies blah blah blah, they might bother to do some research first because It is morons like that who claim Un-researched, Un-founded twaddle who are feeding the lonesome brain cell of the scum In this link.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1325933 wrote: What a sad ignorant bunch of low-life! It would be more to the point, if they were hell-bent on killing wild animals, to concentrate on reducing the massive population of disease-carrying rats that are within 9 metres of any one person at any given time, in any place! They don't seem to realise that rats can attack humans, particularly little children!

for some strange reason, some kids have enjoyed killing animals for decades.

It makes them think they are tough.:rolleyes:

I well remember the bb gun days.:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1325943 wrote: for some strange reason, some kids have enjoyed killing animals for decades.

It makes them think they are tough.:rolleyes:

I well remember the bb gun days.:-5
Read the link Odie... This gang are not killing any animal for enjoyment. They have formed a 'We hate Foxes' gang for the sole purpose of killing Foxes, not any other species.

It Is the crap that people write about them that have led to this gang being formed.
Amity

Post by Amity »

Sickening...nothing else to add as it states it all in one word.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1325936 wrote: The RSPCA prosecuting them Is the very least of their worries believe me Gill. They will wish they were In the safety of a prison cell when the Anti-Hunt get hold of them.

As we all know, the Pro-Fox Brigade are quite capable of violence... You only have to look back at hunt clashes with sabbateurs. Then they have to worry about the Animal Rights activists.

The next time some-one wants to write on the net that Foxes kill cats and eat babies blah blah blah, they might bother to do some research first because It is morons like that who claim Un-researched, Un-founded twaddle who are feeding the lonesome brain cell of the scum In this link.

I saw a fox stalking a cat a couple of nights ago in Wapping - cat turned a gave the fox a dirty look and fox walked off with tail between legs.

Co-incidentally, I saw another fox in Algate the next morning walking down the side of the main road.
Oscar Namechange

Bryn Mawr;1325962 wrote: I saw a fox stalking a cat a couple of nights ago in Wapping - cat turned a gave the fox a dirty look and fox walked off with tail between legs.

Co-incidentally, I saw another fox in Algate the next morning walking down the side of the main road. That is the truth Bryn... A Fox Is no match for a cat and they know It. Thanks for posting that.... It helps the cause to dispel the myth.

I actually witnessed one of the stray cats wrestle a chicken drumstick off a Vixen very adeptly and the Vixen was not going to argue :wah:
Oscar Namechange

After a Police Investigation and Interviewing the alleged Fox Killers, It has been revealed that It was a stunt.

The stunt was carried out In protest at the ridiculous coverage by The Daily Mail trying to whip up the Pro-Hunt Lobby after the Unique Fox attack In London.
Oscar Namechange

BBC News - Urban fox killing video in London was a hoax

Although the video greatly upset many people at the time, It has to be said that these guys have It Bang On re: the moronic coverage given to one Unique attack and those morons who lapped up all the reports.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

If you believe that (that it was a stunt), then you'd believe anything. Absolute bollocks IMO. What a story they cooked up to get themselves off a charge !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Return to “Pets Animals”