The little one who wouldn't take No for an answer...

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Some months ago, A woman well know for neglecting her animals, moved house and abandoned a tiny Jet black kitten aged approx 10 weeks old. She began to appear every night when I went out to the foxes because she knew there would be food there. She was pitifully thin and so nervous that she would not come near me. One night, she was so hungry, she pounced on the fox food and I stood and watched astonished as she wrestled a chicken leg out of a Vixens mouth and won.

I gradually got round her, and she began to let me stroke her and then pick her up in my arms and cuddle her. I hated leaving her out there all night but had no choice as Mulder who thinks he's a Rottwieler was having none of It. If he saw her in the garden, he would charge her with full intent of doing her harm. Many a cross word went between myself and Mr O at my suggestions to bring her into the house. He has just had too many years of my adopting odd strays for what was meant to be a short time until they were re-homed, only to have them for life.

My elderly neighbour was letting her sleep in his conservatory during the day but didn't want to encourage her due to the amount of nesting birds he has in his garden and prized Koi Carp in the pond.

The weather started turning so I put blankets under the second car for her and fed her under there to keep the rain off her.

Mulder did his damndest to deter her, spitting, snarling, growling and charging her but she was not giving up.

As each night went by, she got nearer and nearer to the front door. Mulder could see her through the glass and suffered many a headache after charging and banging his head on the glass.

Well, she's finally won. I opened the door tonight to go out to the foxes and as I opened the door, she strolled in as if she owned the place.

We have 3 Cats now :(:(:(
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
sharedfastlane

Post by sharedfastlane »

Yay to the little interloper!

Taking care of its needs to survive well huh?

That was well-written by the way. :)
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1258656 wrote: Some months ago, A woman well know for neglecting her animals, moved house and abandoned a tiny Jet black kitten aged approx 10 weeks old. She began to appear every night when I went out to the foxes because she knew there would be food there. She was pitifully thin and so nervous that she would not come near me. One night, she was so hungry, she pounced on the fox food and I stood and watched astonished as she wrestled a chicken leg out of a Vixens mouth and won.

I gradually got round her, and she began to let me stroke her and then pick her up in my arms and cuddle her. I hated leaving her out there all night but had no choice as Mulder who thinks he's a Rottwieler was having none of It. If he saw her in the garden, he would charge her with full intent of doing her harm. Many a cross word went between myself and Mr O at my suggestions to bring her into the house. He has just had too many years of my adopting odd strays for what was meant to be a short time until they were re-homed, only to have them for life.

My elderly neighbour was letting her sleep in his conservatory during the day but didn't want to encourage her due to the amount of nesting birds he has in his garden and prized Koi Carp in the pond.

The weather started turning so I put blankets under the second car for her and fed her under there to keep the rain off her.

Mulder did his damndest to deter her, spitting, snarling, growling and charging her but she was not giving up.

As each night went by, she got nearer and nearer to the front door. Mulder could see her through the glass and suffered many a headache after charging and banging his head on the glass.

Well, she's finally won. I opened the door tonight to go out to the foxes and as I opened the door, she strolled in as if she owned the place.

We have 3 Cats now :(:(:(

You just got Odiekins inside, another abandoned kitten just the other night.

now you have another one!:yh_rotfl

so what is this one called, Pete?:wah:

and you know I must see pics!:guitarist

your such a good person Julie.:-4

psst......let's not tell Mr. O. the fox's will be inside soon.:sneaky::lips:
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Odie;1258732 wrote: You just got Odiekins inside, another abandoned kitten just the other night.

now you have another one!:yh_rotfl

so what is this one called, Pete?:wah:

and you know I must see pics!:guitarist

your such a good person Julie.:-4

psst......let's not tell Mr. O. the fox's will be inside soon.:sneaky::lips: Nooooooooooooooooooooo. I was writing about Odikins :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I got her In three nights ago, then she went out again. She walked in the door last night like she lived here :wah:

Just as well, if you could see the rain we have got. :(
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

oscar;1258771 wrote: Nooooooooooooooooooooo. I was writing about Odikins :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I got her In three nights ago, then she went out again. She walked in the door last night like she lived here :wah:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww bless! :-4

We have had some torrential rain, haven't we?

Why not call her Raine or Storm? :-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1258771 wrote: Nooooooooooooooooooooo. I was writing about Odikins :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

alright!

Odiekins knows when she has a warm, and caring home.:guitarist:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Pets Animals”