For Animal lovers . . . . .

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
cars

Post by cars »

Hi all you animal Lovers,

The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily so they can meet their quota of getting FREE FOOD donated every day to abused and neglected animals. It takes less than a minute (about 15 seconds) to go to their site and click on the purple box 'fund food for animals for free'. This doesn't cost you a thing.

Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Please pass it along to people you know. I did. :)

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Cars :)
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

cars;1257786 wrote: Hi all you animal Lovers,

The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily so they can meet their quota of getting FREE FOOD donated every day to abused and neglected animals. It takes less than a minute (about 15 seconds) to go to their site and click on the purple box 'fund food for animals for free'. This doesn't cost you a thing.

Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Please pass it along to people you know. I did. :)

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Thanks Cars. I will copy it onto my facebook wall and e mails I send out. :-6:-6:-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

great idea!

clicked!
Life is just to short for drama.
Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

What a great post this is and thank you so much for posting it. I just did it and will tell everyone I know to do it as well.
Silverplanter

Post by Silverplanter »

Here's another site for those who want to help.

[link removed]

It's a site that my job (I work for a marketing company) created in conjunction with the Ad Council, Maddies Fund and the Humane Society. The goal of this current campaign is to change the image of the shelter animal for the better.

Of the 8 million animals in shelters annually 3 million are routinely euthanized due to lack of space/resources. Shelter animals make great pets but there are misconceptions associated with them, sadly.

Clicks to that site also help the plight of these potential pets because it will help raise awareness of the tragedy of wasted animals.
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

Great idea, Carsie! I'm sending it to friends & family.
cars

Post by cars »

Zapata;1261276 wrote: Great idea, Carsie! I'm sending it to friends & family.
Thanks, all our furry friends will benefit! :)
Cars :)

Return to “Pets Animals”