Cute Pics of the day..

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by Oscar Namechange »

What the feck are you looking at??

Attached files
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

Yes i know you bought me a new basket but this dirty old shelf in the shed is better.

Attached files
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

Wanna play???

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

Hello !!!!!

Attached files
Odie

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by Odie »

oscar;1254580 wrote: What the feck are you looking at??

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by Odie »

oscar;1254581 wrote: Yes i know you bought me a new basket but this dirty old shelf in the shed is better.

Oscar is being sneaky again!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by Odie »

oscar;1254587 wrote: Hello !!!!!

awwwwwwwwwwww!
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

Odie;1254605 wrote: awwwwwwwwwwww!
I hunted all over for Oscar tonight and he was in the shed all the time :wah:
Kathy Ellen

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Adorable pics oscar. Your Rosie is precious:-4
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

Kathy Ellen;1254621 wrote: Adorable pics oscar. Your Rosie is precious:-4 Considering she was rescue and we had no Idea of her temprement when taking her as a young pup, I have to say she is an abslute sweetie. There is not a bad bone in her body and we have been blessed with her.

:-4:-4:-4
Odie

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by Odie »

oscar;1254606 wrote: I hunted all over for Oscar tonight and he was in the shed all the time :wah:

poor cat, he' outside with Odiekins!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
farmer giles

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by farmer giles »

here is one :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

goose strepping :yh_rotfl

kazalala

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by kazalala »

My sisters dog was from rescue and at only 6 months old when she got him hers was the 4th home he was goin to!!!! we honestly cant for the life of us think why as he is absolutley adorable!:-4she's had him about 3 months now and hes settled in great:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

kazalala;1254724 wrote: My sisters dog was from rescue and at only 6 months old when she got him hers was the 4th home he was goin to!!!! we honestly cant for the life of us think why as he is absolutley adorable!:-4she's had him about 3 months now and hes settled in great:-4 I'd like these people sometimes to see what they have given up. Rosie was Incredibly on her 3rd home at just aspprox 12 weeks old. She had been passed round the whole family. We were expecting problems but although she's naughty as all puppies are, she is just soooooo obedient and loving. Some folk have no Idea the love they giving away do they?
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

I may be old but i love you

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

I am sooooo pissed off right now.

Attached files
minks

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by minks »

Love em all "O" pets are such characters. (even the nasty beasty ones)
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

minks;1254894 wrote: Love em all "O" pets are such characters. (even the nasty beasty ones)
That'll be Mulder... the pissed off one then :yh_rotfl
minks

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by minks »

oscar;1254900 wrote: That'll be Mulder... the pissed off one then :yh_rotfl

awww no no no I didn't mean yours, I own a nasty pooch who is walking the thin line but even he has his moments.

― Mae West
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

minks;1254901 wrote: awww no no no I didn't mean yours, I own a nasty pooch who is walking the thin line but even he has his moments. :wah: Mulder has serious attitude. Has to be muzzled outside the house but good as gold at home. Just too territorial, possesive, and jealous..... but I wouldn't swop him for the world. :-4
minks

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by minks »

oscar;1254905 wrote: :wah: Mulder has serious attitude. Has to be muzzled outside the house but good as gold at home. Just too territorial, possesive, and jealous..... but I wouldn't swop him for the world. :-4

how did he take to the muzzle "O" I am struggling with my old boy on how to manage his very bad attitude. (he bites, and now has bitten my grandson and my oldest daughter) I am at my wits end with the old fart.

― Mae West
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

minks;1254908 wrote: how did he take to the muzzle "O" I am struggling with my old boy on how to manage his very bad attitude. (he bites, and now has bitten my grandson and my oldest daughter) I am at my wits end with the old fart. You have to make him see that the muzzle is NOT a punishment but more of an every day thing. I would suggest putting it on him at home just for ten minutes here and there throughout the day. Keep praising him as your putting it on. When you take it off, give him huge praise and a reward. Sausages worked very well with me and Mulder. Increase ther amount of time that you leave it on as the days go by so by the time you want it on him for some hours, he will be used to It and be looking forward to his treat when it comes off. Please make sure that you get one with inner foam. One reason dogs hate muzzles so much is because they are badly designed and scratch them. Don't get the plastic ones as they are the worse for this. You want a sturdy one depending on the size of the dog and experiment with the adjustments so that he can't get it off but it feels comfortable to him and is not pinching his face and skin.

If he tries pulling it off... a sharp NO... and distract him. Hope this helps :-6

Out walking in the countryside, I do take Mulders muzzle off but I have re-call and getting that muzzle on him and clipped down to a fine art within seconds if a threat comes into view. When the threat has passed, I take it off again. He will behave himself better because he knows that it he's good, the muzzle will come off.
minks

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by minks »

oscar;1254919 wrote: You have to make him see that the muzzle is NOT a punishment but more of an every day thing. I would suggest putting it on him at home just for ten minutes here and there throughout the day. Keep praising him as your putting it on. When you take it off, give him huge praise and a reward. Sausages worked very well with me and Mulder. Increase ther amount of time that you leave it on as the days go by so by the time you want it on him for some hours, he will be used to It and be looking forward to his treat when it comes off. Please make sure that you get one with inner foam. One reason dogs hate muzzles so much is because they are badly designed and scratch them. Don't get the plastic ones as they are the worse for this. You want a sturdy one depending on the size of the dog and experiment with the adjustments so that he can't get it off but it feels comfortable to him and is not pinching his face and skin.

If he tries pulling it off... a sharp NO... and distract him. Hope this helps :-6

Out walking in the countryside, I do take Mulders muzzle off but I have re-call and getting that muzzle on him and clipped down to a fine art within seconds if a threat comes into view. When the threat has passed, I take it off again. He will behave himself better because he knows that it he's good, the muzzle will come off.

Great info I will have to work on the old bugger this way, so many suggestions from family to take other steps with him. Again thanks and sorry for steering this thread off topic.

― Mae West
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

minks;1254920 wrote: Great info I will have to work on the old bugger this way, so many suggestions from family to take other steps with him. Again thanks and sorry for steering this thread off topic. Not at all. :) An old dog is never too old to learn. Learning new things all the time is what keeps them alive. He will soon learn that he is going to get treats If he keeps it on.

Mulder, I have absolutely no doubt would never harm a child despite how jealous he Is. If I meet folk out walking, I have to tie him to a tree if I want to stop and chat and god forbid, If another dog comes near us.
minks

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by minks »

oscar;1254926 wrote: Not at all. :) An old dog is never too old to learn. Learning new things all the time is what keeps them alive. He will soon learn that he is going to get treats If he keeps it on.

Mulder, I have absolutely no doubt would never harm a child despite how jealous he Is. If I meet folk out walking, I have to tie him to a tree if I want to stop and chat and god forbid, If another dog comes near us.

oooo my dog is always tied now when we go walking I can't have him being miserable to everyone. Again thanks for the info. Oh yes I suspect his failing eyesight is part of his crankiness.

― Mae West
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

minks;1254930 wrote: oooo my dog is always tied now when we go walking I can't have him being miserable to everyone. Again thanks for the info. Oh yes I suspect his failing eyesight is part of his crankiness.
What breed is he and how old? This can play a major part in his crankiness. The failing eyesight frightens him and he may be showing this through aggression to get your attention. It is very common for elderly placid dogs to go this way when they get old. There could be arthritis that's giving him the grumps. It could be this and the failing eye sight. he is lashing out because he can't see to well what folk are going to do to him. It's a natural instinct.
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

He will so kill me for posting this pic.

We love you daddy

Attached files
Odie

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by Odie »

oscar;1255795 wrote: He will so kill me for posting this pic.

We love you daddy

woah, your avy scared me!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

it's cool!

awwwwwwwww daddy and the fam.
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

Odie;1255798 wrote: woah, your avy scared me!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

it's cool!

awwwwwwwww daddy and the fam.

It's a lovely pic. He actually was fast asleep when I took that .:-4

My avy is wicked eh? :wah:
Odie

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by Odie »

oscar;1255800 wrote: It's a lovely pic. He actually was fast asleep when I took that .:-4

My avy is wicked eh? :wah:

that's from The Alien right?
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

Odie;1255802 wrote: that's from The Alien right?
Right :wah:
Odie

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by Odie »

oscar;1255803 wrote: Right :wah:

loved that movie!:guitarist
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

Odie;1255836 wrote: loved that movie!:guitarist
It was Indeed awesome. I loved Alien 11 more than the original. :guitarist
Odie

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by Odie »

oscar;1255850 wrote: It was Indeed awesome. I loved Alien 11 more than the original. :guitarist

oh yeah, that was awesome.

never did watch Alien vs Predator, did you?
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

Odie;1255880 wrote: oh yeah, that was awesome.

never did watch Alien vs Predator, did you?
I loved Predator but Alien V predator was rubbish. I woudn't reccomend It. :(
Odie

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by Odie »

farmer giles;1254708 wrote: here is one :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

goose strepping :yh_rotfl

why is it you keep interrupting certain threads?
Odie

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by Odie »

oscar;1255886 wrote: I loved Predator but Alien V predator was rubbish. I woudn't reccomend It. :(

thought so.....didn't look that great.
Odie

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by Odie »

oscar;1254583 wrote: Wanna play???

oops missed this one!

give Auntie the ball now!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

Odie;1255970 wrote: oops missed this one!

give Auntie the ball now!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl It's almost as If that ball is permanently glued to his face. :yh_rotfl
Odie

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by Odie »

oscar;1255974 wrote: It's almost as If that ball is permanently glued to his face. :yh_rotfl

did you glue it there for the pic?:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Cute Pics of the day..

Odie;1255983 wrote: did you glue it there for the pic?:yh_rotfl yes :yh_rotfl
Odie

Cute Pics of the day..

Post by Odie »

oscar;1255992 wrote: yes :yh_rotfl

your completely nutso and that's why Odie loves you!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:-4

Return to “Pets Animals”