Poor puppy...

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
shelbell

Poor puppy...

Post by shelbell »

I had to take my little puppy, Sophie, today to have her spayed. She is up to 35lbs at 5 1/2 months old, so I'm thinking she'll be about the size of my Chow, Lacey. It broke my heart just to leave her there...she was so happy and had no idea what was to come. As I was leaving and they were taking her into the back room, I heard so many awe's and isn't she sweet's. They will call me around lunchtime to let me know how it went, and I will pick her up tomorrow afternoon...they keep the females over night to make sure they're ok and that they are eating, drinking and handling their meds ok. It really hit me how attached I've become to her since getting her 3 months ago. :-4
shelbell

Poor puppy...

Post by shelbell »

Just got a call from the vets and Sophie is doing really good...now I can stop worrying so much and get a little nap in! yay! :-4
Oscar Namechange

Poor puppy...

Post by Oscar Namechange »

shelbell;1247801 wrote: Just got a call from the vets and Sophie is doing really good...now I can stop worrying so much and get a little nap in! yay! :-4 Oh Bless her.... give her big hugs from me...

I have decided not to have our puppy speyed... there is a very handsome minature Jack Russell who has got his eye on her since they met at the Dog show. :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Poor puppy...

Post by Odie »

shelbell;1247783 wrote: I had to take my little puppy, Sophie, today to have her spayed. She is up to 35lbs at 5 1/2 months old, so I'm thinking she'll be about the size of my Chow, Lacey. It broke my heart just to leave her there...she was so happy and had no idea what was to come. As I was leaving and they were taking her into the back room, I heard so many awe's and isn't she sweet's. They will call me around lunchtime to let me know how it went, and I will pick her up tomorrow afternoon...they keep the females over night to make sure they're ok and that they are eating, drinking and handling their meds ok. It really hit me how attached I've become to her since getting her 3 months ago. :-4

I know how much it hurts sis, as we just spoke about it, of course your attached to her, she's your baby!:-4

I know just how it felt when Jack went in for his, as he is also my baby.

shelbell;1247801 wrote: Just got a call from the vets and Sophie is doing really good...now I can stop worrying so much and get a little nap in! yay! :-4

awwwwwwwwwwww bless her, she's back from surgery and she's doing great!

((((((((((((hugs)))))))
Life is just to short for drama.
abbey

Poor puppy...

Post by abbey »

shelbell;1247783 wrote: I had to take my little puppy, Sophie, today to have her spayed. She is up to 35lbs at 5 1/2 months old, so I'm thinking she'll be about the size of my Chow, Lacey. It broke my heart just to leave her there...she was so happy and had no idea what was to come. As I was leaving and they were taking her into the back room, I heard so many awe's and isn't she sweet's. They will call me around lunchtime to let me know how it went, and I will pick her up tomorrow afternoon...they keep the females over night to make sure they're ok and that they are eating, drinking and handling their meds ok. It really hit me how attached I've become to her since getting her 3 months ago. :-4Aww, its an awful wrench leaving your babies at the vets.:-4

Hopefully this will quieten her down and it will be the end of the fighting.
shelbell

Poor puppy...

Post by shelbell »

oscar;1247804 wrote: Oh Bless her.... give her big hugs from me...

I have decided not to have our puppy speyed... there is a very handsome minature Jack Russell who has got his eye on her since they met at the Dog show. :wah:

Trust me, when I pick her up from the vets tomorrow I'll wanna give her HUGE hugs, but I think I'd hurt her. :wah: She just so cute she would have made adorable pups, but with Cody here and at 145lbs, if we had let her go into heat...it would have been a nightmare with him! :eek:

Well, if you're showing your girl, doesn't she have to be in tact to do that? I can picture little baby Jacks...they'd be so cute!!
shelbell

Poor puppy...

Post by shelbell »

Odie;1247835 wrote: I know how much it hurts sis, as we just spoke about it, of course your attached to her, she's your baby!:-4

I know just how it felt when Jack went in for his, as he is also my baby.

awwwwwwwwwwww bless her, she's back from surgery and she's doing great!

((((((((((((hugs)))))))

Yeah, it broke my heart to leave her there, but they have great vets which helps take the worry off. Plus they will have someone there overnight to keep an eye on her. :-4
shelbell

Poor puppy...

Post by shelbell »

abbey;1247842 wrote: Aww, its an awful wrench leaving your babies at the vets.:-4

Hopefully this will quieten her down and it will be the end of the fighting.

Exactly abbey, and that's what they are...our babies. I'm hoping to this will help in the girls not fighting anymore. :-4

And I looooooooove your avy!!
Odie

Poor puppy...

Post by Odie »

shelbell;1247930 wrote: Yeah, it broke my heart to leave her there, but they have great vets which helps take the worry off. Plus they will have someone there overnight to keep an eye on her. :-4

really?

oh then relax......your baby is getting babied!:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
shelbell

Poor puppy...

Post by shelbell »

Odie;1247965 wrote: really?

oh then relax......your baby is getting babied!:yh_rotfl

Oh yeah, but nearly as babied as momma could do. :D:-4

Return to “Pets Animals”