Does your Cat Break Wind??

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
moonpie

Post by moonpie »

I have had approximately 10 cats in my life time, and never had I had this problem. The problem is my cat breaks wind, they are silent but deadly. Has anyone ever experienced this before with their feline friends?
Odie

Post by Odie »

moonpie;1242809 wrote: I have had approximately 10 cats in my life time, and never had I had this problem. The problem is my cat breaks wind, they are silent but deadly. Has anyone ever experienced this before with their feline friends?

I have four cats...and no, they never had that problem.....plus I have had cats all my life...never a problem.

-are you feeding her/him anything different, to much tuna, to much milk?

-does she/he overeat?

-does he/she eat human food?........especially tuna or salmon?......or chocolate?

a cat will die from a tin of human tuna.......its just to rich and greasy.
Life is just to short for drama.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

It would do that only once.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Oops !

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1242875 wrote:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
lou lou belle

Post by lou lou belle »

Do you know I have strangley had some thought on this and can say No, my cats have never done this. It did make me chuckle one of my cats is a real lady and i think she may go somewhere in private if she was to break wind.
moonpie

Post by moonpie »

Odie;1242819 wrote: I have four cats...and no, they never had that problem.....plus I have had cats all my life...never a problem.

-are you feeding her/him anything different, to much tuna, to much milk?

-does she/he overeat?

-does he/she eat human food?........especially tuna or salmon?......or chocolate?

a cat will die from a tin of human tuna.......its just to rich and greasy.

I don't believe she overeats, she is really fussy, does not like most cans of cat food that contain fish. She rarely eats tuna, does not eat chocolate or drink milk. All we give them is water, their dry food (3 different kinds) for snacking all day, and a can in the a.m. and at night which she share with another one of my cats, and we mostly throw more away than they eat. She does like chicken from the table and we eat very little beef or pork, so I don't know, but every once in a while this happens. She is not even embarassed about it.:-3:-3

BTW those cartoons of cats were soo cute!!
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

moonpie;1242924 wrote: I don't believe she overeats, she is really fussy, does not like most cans of cat food that contain fish. She rarely eats tuna, does not eat chocolate or drink milk. All we give them is water, their dry food (3 different kinds) for snacking all day, and a can in the a.m. and at night which she share with another one of my cats, and we mostly throw more away than they eat. She does like chicken from the table and we eat very little beef or pork, so I don't know, but every once in a while this happens. She is not even embarassed about it.:-3:-3

ooh now you mention dried food, cats I had years ago never popped off and they were fed on tinned cat food. But, the ones I had a few years ago and fed them dried food to did! The dried food could be your problem. :)
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Betty Boop;1242928 wrote: ooh now you mention dried food, cats I had years ago never popped off and they were fed on tinned cat food. But, the ones I had a few years ago and fed them dried food to did! The dried food could be your problem. :)
I think your theory is Bang on here boops. I know with my dogs that they pass wind on dried food but on fresh meat, they do not.

I find It hysterical when the dogs do pass wind, just for the filthy look they give the cat sitting next to them.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

My cat is also on dried food & farts every morning before heading off to the litter box:wah:
moonpie

Post by moonpie »

Betty Boop;1242928 wrote: ooh now you mention dried food, cats I had years ago never popped off and they were fed on tinned cat food. But, the ones I had a few years ago and fed them dried food to did! The dried food could be your problem. :)

You are probably right about the dry food because she tends to eat that mostly. In fact, we hand feed them the dry so she thinks she is getting her treats all the time.:sneaky:

It is so unbelievable how we have to try to think of ways to trick our animals.:)
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1242936 wrote: My cat is also on dried food & farts every morning before heading off to the litter box:wah:
:wah: Since we got the deal with the High Street Deli for left over meat, we haven't had that problem :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

if they did and they took after me it would be a catastrophe#

a cat ass trophy geddit :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:thinking::thinking:
Odie

Post by Odie »

moonpie;1242924 wrote: I don't believe she overeats, she is really fussy, does not like most cans of cat food that contain fish. She rarely eats tuna, does not eat chocolate or drink milk. All we give them is water, their dry food (3 different kinds) for snacking all day, and a can in the a.m. and at night which she share with another one of my cats, and we mostly throw more away than they eat. She does like chicken from the table and we eat very little beef or pork, so I don't know, but every once in a while this happens. She is not even embarassed about it.:-3:-3

okay, that's great..

.....now, do your other cats let wind and it smells?

if not, then she could have problems with her bowels.....or the best thing to do is just phone your vet and ask.......who knows, maybe some cats do this?
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1242939 wrote: if they did and they took after me it would be a catastrophe#

a cat ass trophy geddit :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:thinking::thinking: :yh_youkid:yh_youkid:yh_youkid

Tosser.
moonpie

Post by moonpie »

Odie;1242940 wrote: okay, that's great..

.....now, do your other cats let wind and it smells?

if not, then she could have problems with her bowels.....or the best thing to do is just phone your vet and ask.......who knows, maybe some cats do this?

My other cat is a complete lady.
Odie

Post by Odie »

moonpie;1242952 wrote: My other cat is a complete lady.

so true as us ladies just don't do that.:D
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Sure blame it on the Cat..!! :wah:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1242973 wrote: Sure blame it on the Cat..!! :wah: :wah::wah::wah:

My husband accidently broke wind in my presence once. He immediately said 'God, these shoes are tight'. :wah:
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

My father always mentioned 'those damned creaking floorboards!' :wah::wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

CARLA;1242973 wrote: Sure blame it on the Cat..!! :wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I have 4, which one?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl