Barking Mad........

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

Barking Mad........

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Barking mad! The woman who paid £352,000 for 'world's most expensive dog' | Mail Online

I can just Imagine my fathers face If I blew my Inheritance on this :-3:-3
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Barking Mad........

Post by Odie »

'But there was certainly no expense spared after the woman, who identified herself only as Mrs Wang, ordered a convoy of 30 luxury cars to collect her and the black Tibetan Mastiff from the airport.'

If one of my children spent this much on a ****ing dog?:-5:-5:-5

Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Barking Mad........

Odie;1240284 wrote: 'But there was certainly no expense spared after the woman, who identified herself only as Mrs Wang, ordered a convoy of 30 luxury cars to collect her and the black Tibetan Mastiff from the airport.'

If one of my children spent this much on a ****ing dog?:-5:-5:-5

Even I wouldn't go that far :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Barking Mad........

Post by Odie »

oscar;1240287 wrote: Even I wouldn't go that far :wah:

that is completely in-sane, what will she do when the dog dies?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Barking Mad........

Odie;1240288 wrote: that is completely in-sane, what will she do when the dog dies?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Have It stuffed and exhibit it as a work of art?????????:thinking:
Odie

Barking Mad........

Post by Odie »

oscar;1240292 wrote: Have It stuffed and exhibit it as a work of art?????????:thinking:

but is it worth anything dead?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

and how will she feel after spending so much?:-5:-5

guess I take pride in giving 3 of our cats a home...as they were strays.:D

Spike was a runt...and no one wanted him.:(......so I bought him.:D
Oscar Namechange

Barking Mad........

Odie;1240305 wrote: but is it worth anything dead?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

and how will she feel after spending so much?:-5:-5

guess I take pride in giving 3 of our cats a home...as they were strays.:D

Spike was a runt...and no one wanted him.:(......so I bought him.:D My runt Odie is doing fine :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
buttercup

Barking Mad........

Post by buttercup »

Its like a child, its not something you can put a price on (imo)

If i were a millionaire like this woman then i doubt i would find the price excessive if the dog was exactly what i wanted.
buttercup

Barking Mad........

Post by buttercup »

Odie;1240288 wrote: that is completely in-sane, what will she do when the dog dies?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

She will be heartbroken as any owner would when losing their companion, money does not come into it.
Oscar Namechange

Barking Mad........

buttercup;1240429 wrote: She will be heartbroken as any owner would when losing their companion, money does not come into it.
True BC but I was thinking of all the rescue homes you could help with that kind of money.
Odie

Barking Mad........

Post by Odie »

buttercup;1240429 wrote: She will be heartbroken as any owner would when losing their companion, money does not come into it.

I know....but just think of all the dogs that do need a good home, the ones whom have been in shelters for years, the abused.........
buttercup

Barking Mad........

Post by buttercup »

oscar;1240436 wrote: True BC but I was thinking of all the rescue homes you could help with that kind of money.

Odie;1240437 wrote: I know....but just think of all the dogs that do need a good home, the ones whom have been in shelters for years, the abused.........

For all we know she could have made considerable donations to rescue homes. We are always so quick to judge nowardays don't you think?
Odie

Barking Mad........

Post by Odie »

buttercup;1240441 wrote: For all we know she could have made considerable donations to rescue homes. We are always so quick to judge nowardays don't you think?

not for me, I guess because I have never had much money........I just can't phantom spending that much on a dog.
buttercup

Barking Mad........

Post by buttercup »

Odie, i too have never had much money but imagine if you did, money was no object, its a small price to pay to a millionaire to have a companion who is devoted to them for no other reason than being with them. Dogs don't give a s h i t how much money you have, their love is unconditional.
Odie

Barking Mad........

Post by Odie »

buttercup;1240457 wrote: Odie, i too have never had much money but imagine if you did, money was no object, its a small price to pay to a millionaire to have a companion who is devoted to them for no other reason than being with them. Dogs don't give a s h i t how much money you have, their love is unconditional.

guess I wonder if it was just for her fame?
chonsigirl

Barking Mad........

Post by chonsigirl »

Yes, if I had that much money, I would rather spend it on a dog than a big old diamond. Imagine if money was no object, what would we do with it?

Betty, you can go handbag shopping all you want now!
Odie

Barking Mad........

Post by Odie »

chonsigirl;1240485 wrote: Yes, if I had that much money, I would rather spend it on a dog than a big old diamond. Imagine if money was no object, what would we do with it?

Betty, you can go handbag shopping all you want now!

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Betty would just love that!
buttercup

Barking Mad........

Post by buttercup »

Here's a thought on the flip side.

To those of you with dogs, would you sell your dog for 350,000?

Your dogs priceless right? :sneaky:
Oscar Namechange

Barking Mad........

buttercup;1240527 wrote: Here's a thought on the flip side.

To those of you with dogs, would you sell your dog for 350,000?

Your dogs priceless right? :sneaky: Do you know? It's funny you should say that.

We got Scully and a year later I wanted a companion for her. Mr O was dead against it but of course I won in the end :wah: I told him I would ask him a question exactly one year after I got my way and bought Mulder. I marked it on the calender and sure enough, exactly one year later, I asked him the question 'How much would you sell Mulder for?'

Return to “Pets Animals”