Vicktims and their torturer

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Here's a video from May 2009 showing some of the adoptable dogs from Vick's dogfight ring. My theory on the beagles is that they would have been used as fight training bait rather than as aggressors themselves. Beagles are loving dogs who aim to please which off topic, is one reason why vivisectionists seek them out. They can have their vocal cords cut, spine severed and legs broken and they'll stick lick a human hand.

YouTube - E: 60 Vicktims--Michael Vick's Dogs

And here's a current video of POS Vick mumblemouthing about remorse. Soon as I saw him apologizing I thought "He never said he was sorry to the dogs" and darned if the reporter didn't say the same thing. :mad:

When asked who he blames for all of it, notice the near smirk that almost plays out.

[
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Yeah, I saw the apology and interviews. The sleazebag clearly said what he thought certain people wanted to hear. Cheer up Red. Guys like him can't walk the straight and narrow very long without straying.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Thanks, Hoppy.

I think you're right. I hope he hangs hangs himself. I mean that figuratively but I'm good with literal too.

I just the interview again to try to be more objective but nope...there's a definite smirk going on.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

What a disgusting, dispicable monster. I can't believe that he was signed up by the Philly Eagles:mad:

He should have been in jail for a long time and fined millions of dollars to take care of those poor dogs.

What a load of s*it when he said that he 'should have stepped up and stopped the dog fights." What a joke:(
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

You can go doing that kind of sh1t as an adult and then say..’well it was wrong’…. Like what, he didn’t know it was wrong when he was doing all of that. Sorry fecker, his career is fecked, his reputation is fecked and he is an evil person.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

mikeinie;1231541 wrote: You can go doing that kind of sh1t as an adult and then say..’well it was wrong’…. Like what, he didn’t know it was wrong when he was doing all of that. Sorry fecker, his career is fecked, his reputation is fecked and he is an evil person. Well put.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

mikeinie;1231541 wrote: You can go doing that kind of sh1t as an adult and then say..’well it was wrong’…. Like what, he didn’t know it was wrong when he was doing all of that. Sorry fecker, his career is fecked, his reputation is fecked and he is an evil person.

Mike, I don't understand why the Philadelphia Eagle football team hired him. I think the owners of this team have lost a lot of respect and supporters...anyway...that's the chatter around here.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Yeh, I saw Vick's interview on 60 Minutes the other night..

The Humane Society is backing him / helping him turn / sponsoring him

to turn his life around & his neighborhood etc...

He didn't seem to be sincere ??? just nervous I thought..?

Karma RED - I believe in Karma

perhaps as I stated - he'll be injured & out of the football game permanently..!

Patsy
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

It was wrong I should have stopped it.....

The fact is with any half decent human being ' it' would never have started..

with any decent human the thought of gratuatously hurting or gaining pleasure from the torture of an animal would have been sickening..

When we tell our kids about bad people, we need to show them its these kinds of people not some fictional bogey man..cause this guy is the stuff of nightmares.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1231550 wrote: Mike, I don't understand why the Philadelphia Eagle football team hired him. I think the owners of this team have lost a lot of respect and supporters...anyway...that's the chatter around here.

Apparently, McNabb had a hand in hiring him...digusting. We have taken all of our McNabb shirts & tossed them in the trash...where they both belong. It's embarrassing to live right near Philly and have this latest crap thrown on our great city. Like MOVE...remember that?

Return to “Pets Animals”