Bristol Zoo live Gorilla web cam.

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Kathy Ellen;1364100 wrote: Ahhh, You're a lucky girl to see Jock up close and personal Julie.

Oh, I didn't know you put up a link for me on fb...I don't go there too often and it's a lot to read back sometimes. I will look later for it. Did you put it on my wall? Thank you for doing that.

And thanks for giving the zoo a call...appreciate it!!!!!!!! I put It on the home page Kathy as some others with me on Facebook could see It also but as soon as I get time, I will trawl through and find It again for you.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1221186 wrote: Gorilla webcams | Bristol Zoo

They're still not doing anything :(

Link has been changed to the correct site to view Jock and family ..!!! (CARLA)

Good morning Julie!

This link now works, on your opening post, what an amazing joy to see my old buddy Jock and his friends climbing on ropes inside.

thanks......I just adore these guys!:-6
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Oh Carla, the opening post link is now working:yh_clap

the zoo keeper is behind the door preparing their food.

didn't see the gorillas so I guess they are out of view.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

My wife and I took our two youngest grandchildren to London Zoo on Friday and they loved it. One of the highlights was visiting their four gorillas (the other major highlight was the Sumatran tigers).

They went home tonight - I don't know who was more tired, me or them.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bryn Mawr;1364259 wrote: My wife and I took our two youngest grandchildren to London Zoo on Friday and they loved it. One of the highlights was visiting their four gorillas (the other major highlight was the Sumatran tigers).

They went home tonight - I don't know who was more tired, me or them. I know the feeling Bryn. We went to Paignton Zoo last week and It was wonderful but London Zoo has always been one of my favourites.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

2 are playing with a big red ball outside:wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

Bryn Mawr;1364259 wrote: My wife and I took our two youngest grandchildren to London Zoo on Friday and they loved it. One of the highlights was visiting their four gorillas (the other major highlight was the Sumatran tigers).

They went home tonight - I don't know who was more tired, me or them.

I didn't know you also lived so close, glad your grandchildren also enjoys the gorillas.

I'm going to The Toronto Zoo in September, I'm anxious to see the Sumatran Tigers and the rest of the big cat family, gorillas, Komoto Dragon and polar bears.

Return to “Pets Animals”