Bristol Zoo live Gorilla web cam.

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

http://www.bristolzoo.org.uk/webcams

They're still not doing anything :(

Link has been changed to the correct site to view Jock and family ..!!! (CARLA)
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Maybe they are gay.
Oscar Namechange

hoppy;1221189 wrote: Maybe they are gay.
:wah: Did you watch the web cam?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Can't get a picture for some reason.
Oscar Namechange

hoppy;1221194 wrote: Can't get a picture for some reason. Shame Hops as it is live and you can see the Gorilla's and watch people watching the Gorilla's. Then you can watch people watching people watching the Gorilla's. Sometimes, there will be other people watching the people watching the people who are watching the Gorilla's. This zoo is a very short distance from my home so i could go there tomorrow and watch the Gorilla's and you can watch me watching the Gorilla's on the live web cam here.
Odie

Post by Odie »

that thing is huge!

awesome!
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1221207 wrote: that thing is huge!

awesome! What's huge??????? I missed it :yh_rotfl
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Fascinating creatures I use to go to our "Wild Animal Park" and sit a watch them for hours. love the WEBCAM, good thing they can't swim and are vegetarians... ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1221213 wrote: Fascinating creatures I use to go to our "Wild Animal Park" and sit a watch them for hours. love the WEBCAM, good thing they can't swim and are vegetarians... ;)
They can be quite rude on occassions. I was very shocked to see what they were up to last week in the indoor enclosure :wah:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

The big daddy razor back has a bottle of something in his hand now trying to figure out what to do with it. It appears he figured it out poked a hold in the bottom and is drinking from it. :-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1221196 wrote: Shame Hops as it is live and you can see the Gorilla's and watch people watching the Gorilla's. Then you can watch people watching people watching the Gorilla's. Sometimes, there will be other people watching the people watching the people who are watching the Gorilla's. This zoo is a very short distance from my home so i could go there tomorrow and watch the Gorilla's and you can watch me watching the Gorilla's on the live web cam here.

So, who is watching who?:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1221211 wrote: What's huge??????? I missed it :yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

the main gorilla!

I think?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

OMG....................was that Jimbo?

:D
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I have been watching them off an on all day. They are now getting ready to go to bed. I hope they turn the lights off so they can sleep. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

They're laying in bed, one is just scratching his nose. :wah:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

When we had the "PANDA CAM" here in the San Diego Zoo I would spend hours watching better than TV. :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, I remember that! I used to show that to the kids at school!
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Bummer I have to go play MAHJOHG with some friend I will miss this WEB CAM..!!
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Here is a link to other live web cams, the NASA one is blocked right now-phooey!

Live Network of Webcams and Streaming Video Cameras - EarthCam
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Let's take a step back in time and visit the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago with this little boy and his mom. No sound here, but this is what a visit to a zoo was like back then.

I have enjoyed visiting this same zoo as a child in the late 50's and early 60's. :)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Oscar Namechange

along-for-the-ride;1221279 wrote: Let's take a step back in time and visit the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago with this little boy and his mom. No sound here, but this is what a visit to a zoo was like back then.

I have enjoyed visiting this same zoo as a child in the late 50's and early 60's. :) Ah yes, those were the days before we had hooligan monkeys who masturbated infront of you and hurled the buns back in your face .

This is what British kids grew up with. The lovely Johnny Morris. His whole series were filmed at bristol zoo which is the zoo i posted with the live web cam. It is worth watching this vid all the way through just for the moment the Gorilla hands him her baby. (Who was later named Jimbo).

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

OK time for them to wake up now I want to watch them. :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1221386 wrote: OK time for them to wake up now I want to watch them. :D
Your hooked arn't you? :wah:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Yes indeed I was able to stay awake last night as the sun came up over there and they were waking up. :-6:-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1221516 wrote: Yes indeed I was able to stay awake last night as the sun came up over there and they were waking up. :-6:-6 I'm very lucky Carla, i can drive a few miles to see them live, but they are addictive.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

The otters at the Philadelphia zoo

YouTube - Giant Otters at Philadelphia Zoo
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Lots of indoor playing with the rain and all today.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

CARLA;1221558 wrote: Lots of indoor playing with the rain and all today.

Your getting rain too Carla? We've got some wicked t-storms coming through.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Careful in those thunderstorms, they were really bad here last night.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

chonsigirl;1221561 wrote: Careful in those thunderstorms, they were really bad here last night.

Yes, saw on the news this morning that loads of peeps in Delaware lost their electrity...and in this weather...oh its hot today ain't it?
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

No rain here been hot for 2 weeks now. I was talking about the Gorilla Cam it is raining in Bristol England and the Gorilla's are indoors most of the day. :wah:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

You must have the weather we had yesterday-mid-90s, the thunderstorms at night.

One lightening bolt came down 2 blocks away, the thunder was tremendous, it actually shook the house. The cat jumped up and ran, my husband looked around to see what the kids did, and I just said "wow!"
Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1221558 wrote: Lots of indoor playing with the rain and all today. That rain your watching is the same rain falling on my house. Are there any daft zoo visitors standing in that rain looking at them?
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

chonsigirl;1221570 wrote: You must have the weather we had yesterday-mid-90s, the thunderstorms at night.

One lightening bolt came down 2 blocks away, the thunder was tremendous, it actually shook the house. The cat jumped up and ran, my husband looked around to see what the kids did, and I just said "wow!"

Yes, disgusting humidity & yes our cat hid under the table:thinking:...Phoenix doesn't like the bolts
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

No to a one. :wah:

That rain your watching is the same rain falling on my house. Are there any daft zoo visitors standing in that rain looking at them?
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1221573 wrote: That rain your watching is the same rain falling on my house. Are there any daft zoo visitors standing in that rain looking at them?

Right now it's sunny & extremely warm but the storms are coming later...you might see me sitting on my front porch watching them...I love a good thunderstorm.:-4
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Bunch of birds strutting around in the outside enclosure.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

chonsigirl;1221585 wrote: Bunch of birds strutting around in the outside enclosure.

They found the missing bird from the Philly zoo...he wasn;t used to flying around.:-6
Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1221583 wrote: No to a one. :wah: What i could do Carla, is actually visit them tuesday, and i can stand where that web cam is on spectators and wave at you......... seriously !! I could let you know exactly what time to look.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

That would be fun if your up for it. Let me know the time it is a work day but I can check in from there as well. If it is raining we will do it another day. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1221592 wrote: What i could do Carla, is actually visit them tuesday, and i can stand where that web cam is on spectators and wave at you......... seriously !! I could let you know exactly what time to look.

cool jules...yeah let me know also. I'm dying to see if you really look like a gorilla:wah:..joking
abbey

Post by abbey »

oscar;1221592 wrote: What i could do Carla, is actually visit them tuesday, and i can stand where that web cam is on spectators and wave at you......... seriously !! I could let you know exactly what time to look.:yh_rotfl You sad git!
Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1221595 wrote: That would be fun if your up for it. Let me know the time it is a work day but I can check in from there as well. If it is raining we will do it another day. ;) I've just told Mr O and he thinks your all mad :wah: i don't mind the rain Carla as a lot of the zoo is under cover. Now here's the thing....... Will spot come with me as he lives almost next door to the zoo?

I can do it tuesday. If i am there for say 3 pm.... that's around 09 am your time?
Oscar Namechange

abbey;1221605 wrote: :yh_rotfl You sad git!
I know:wah: But what can i do infront of that web cam to make myself stand out?..... :thinking::thinking: I intend to take some children with me so i am not alone and a sad git :wah:
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1221599 wrote: cool jules...yeah let me know also. I'm dying to see if you really look like a gorilla:wah:..joking
I could act likje one though :wah: I'll drag Mr O along as well.
abbey

Post by abbey »

oscar;1221610 wrote: I know:wah: But what can i do infront of that web cam to make myself stand out?..... Wear a gorilla suit. :wah:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

That will work fine. Yes indeed get Spotster to join you. :wah:

[QUOTE]I've just told Mr O and he thinks your all mad i don't mind the rain Carla as a lot of the zoo is under cover. Now here's the thing....... Will spot come with me as he lives almost next door to the zoo?

I can do it tuesday. If i am there for say 3 pm.... that's around 09 am your time?[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1221613 wrote: That will work fine. Yes indeed get Spotster to join you. :wah: OK Oscar and Mr Oscar will be at the spectators web cam at 3 pm on tuesday. oscar will not be wearing the gorilla suit but the FG travelling tee-shirt......... Hurrah. Mr Oscar will be naked.
Oscar Namechange

CARLA;1221613 wrote: That will work fine. Yes indeed get Spotster to join you. :wah:
There is a bench on the left hand side of the outside web cam. That's where we will be tuesday at 3 pm here and 09 am US time.

The Silverback is inside having a snoozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze and there are some ducks swimming on the water.
abbey

Post by abbey »

It always seems to be snoozing, lazy sod!

Return to “Pets Animals”