Remy did it.!

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Victoria

Remy did it.!

Post by Victoria »

Yep .. He did... he used his back legs while swimming..

Of course its the first time in weeks that I didnt have the camera with me but he just got it all of a sudden and took off.

I could see his little legs paddling away. I was jumping up and down like an idiot of course but Im so proud of him, I really didnt think he would catch on so quickly, its only been a couple of weeks since we got him the life jacket.

I wont be taking it off just yet he needs lots more practice but I just had to share Remy's truimph.:-6
Odie

Remy did it.!

Post by Odie »

Victoria;1217412 wrote: Yep .. He did... he used his back legs while swimming..

Of course its the first time in weeks that I didnt have the camera with me but he just got it all of a sudden and took off.

I could see his little legs paddling away. I was jumping up and down like an idiot of course but Im so proud of him, I really didnt think he would catch on so quickly, its only been a couple of weeks since we got him the life jacket.

I wont be taking it off just yet he needs lots more practice but I just had to share Remy's truimph.:-6

o m g, what wonderful news!:guitarist:guitarist

congrats to you Victoria, you have done wonders for Remy!:-4
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Remy did it.!

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I've said it before on your posts Victoria but Remy is one very lucky little dog to have an owner who has put so much effort towards enriching his life. I wish there were more dedicated owners like you in the world :-4:-4
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
along-for-the-ride

Remy did it.!

Post by along-for-the-ride »

:):-6

What a wonderful moment!

Go, Remy! :)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Return to “Pets Animals”