Remy is 4 today..

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Victoria

Remy is 4 today..

Post by Victoria »

Its 4 years since my son plucked him from the field he had been dumped in and so we call this his (re)birthday.

Since he came to us he has learned to sit stay answer to his name , recall ( most of the time) play and is now learning to swim.

His health has improved so much he now has a proper coat and his muscles are much better. Although he is not terrified of strangers any more he is still very shy and I dont know if he will ever loose that worried look.

I think he will be a forever puppy due to the damage but thats ok he's a cutie:-4 Happy Birthday Remy..

Attached files
along-for-the-ride

Remy is 4 today..

Post by along-for-the-ride »

:):-6

He is indeed a lucky dog to be adopted by your family.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Odie

Remy is 4 today..

Post by Odie »

He is a very fortunate dog to have you adopt him, and he has come such a long ways!

Happy Birthday Remy!:guitarist:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Remy is 4 today..

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Victoria;1213058 wrote: Its 4 years since my son plucked him form the field he had been dumped in and so we call this his (re)birthday.

Since he came to us he has learned to sit stay answer to his name , recall ( most of the time) play and is now learning to swim.

His health has improved so much he now has a proper coat and his muscles are much better. Although he is not terrified of strangers any more he is still very shy and I dont know if he will ever loose that worried look.

I think he will be a forever puppy due to the damage but thats ok he's a cutie:-4 Happy Birthday Remy.. Happy Birthday Remy. Your one very lucky little dog :-4
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
chonsigirl

Remy is 4 today..

Post by chonsigirl »

What a lovely doggie!:)
Kathy Ellen

Remy is 4 today..

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hey Victoria,

Your Remy is absolutely adorable...what a little treasure....What breed is he?

Keep posting pics of his progress ok...love to look at your dogs swimming.

Thanks for posting the pics.
Odie

Remy is 4 today..

Post by Odie »

oh and I just remembered, Remy goes swimming now, yeah!:guitarist:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.
Victoria

Remy is 4 today..

Post by Victoria »

Kathy Ellen;1213152 wrote: Hey Victoria,

Your Remy is absolutely adorable...what a little treasure....What breed is he?

Keep posting pics of his progress ok...love to look at your dogs swimming.

Thanks for posting the pics.

Hi

Remy is whats known here as a boerenfox = the farmers fox, it was originally thought to be the result of a cross jack russel and fox terrier they are real little hunters ideal for keeping the rat population under control.

These days they are a breed of thier own although not recognised by the kennel club. It is even thought that Dutch merchants may have taken these dogs on long trips and that they may have been the forefathers of the Japanese terrier . and the american rat terrier

They are still very much a farm or country dog. boerenfox.nl

Return to “Pets Animals”