Police dog handler 'kills' two police dogs.

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Yesterday (Wednesday), a police dog handler parked his vehicle outside police headquarters, at Sherwood Lodge, Nottingham. He left the vehicle unattended whilst he was inside the building. A while later he returned to his vehicle and found that the two German Shepherd police dogs were dead! This man has not, as yet, been suspended from duty.

Yesterday, in Nottingham, was the hottest day of the year so far (30 C). The roof ventilator in a dog-carrying vehicle is not sufficient ventilation in temperatures as hot as that, and it would not take very long at all for an animal to become extremely distressed, let alone two of them in such a confined space. Even leaving windows open would not have been sufficient ventilation for two large dogs in such a vehicle.

The suffering those poor, beautiful, animals must have had to endure before they died, would have been heartbreaking.

The R.S.P.C.A. are, of course involved in this incident, and of course further details should be released during the day.

I cannot express my thoughts about such negligent and irresponsible behaviour towards these wonderful animals. That man has NO excuse for causing this tragedy. Even if he is still allowed to remain in the police force, he should not be allowed any where near any police animals ever again.

This report was made over BBC Radio Nottingham at 8 am this morning (Thursday 2nd July).
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

omg :mad:

what a thoughtless d1ckhead :-5

lets hope the police name ,shame and fire the a5swipe :mad:

i hope they really throw the book at him like they should rightly throw it at anyone else :thinking::thinking:
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Every bloody year its the same, when will they learn? kids and dogs cannot be left in the car.

I didn't post a warning about this this year because when I did so last year (here or elsewhere cant remember) I was ridiculed as an idiot and people didnt need the advice.. I think this case shows that even well trained professionals sometimes need a swift kick up the arse to remind them of the fact that thier car is an oven in this weather...

Oh and im surprised the its just a dog brigade havent had their say yet. so just for you lot last week a guy in Belgium was supposed to drop his kid off at nursery the kid fell asleep on the back seat and dad forgot to drop him off , parked the car and went to work....result ...same as the dogs.
Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1212404 wrote: Yesterday (Wednesday), a police dog handler parked his vehicle outside police headquarters, at Sherwood Lodge, Nottingham. He left the vehicle unattended whilst he was inside the building. A while later he returned to his vehicle and found that the two German Shepherd police dogs were dead! This man has not, as yet, been suspended from duty.

Yesterday, in Nottingham, was the hottest day of the year so far (30 C). The roof ventilator in a dog-carrying vehicle is not sufficient ventilation in temperatures as hot as that, and it would not take very long at all for an animal to become extremely distressed, let alone two of them in such a confined space. Even leaving windows open would not have been sufficient ventilation for two large dogs in such a vehicle.

The suffering those poor, beautiful, animals must have had to endure before they died, would have been heartbreaking.

The R.S.P.C.A. are, of course involved in this incident, and of course further details should be released during the day.

I cannot express my thoughts about such negligent and irresponsible behaviour towards these wonderful animals. That man has NO excuse for causing this tragedy. Even if he is still allowed to remain in the police force, he should not be allowed any where near any police animals ever again.

This report was made over BBC Radio Nottingham at 8 am this morning (Thursday 2nd July).

There are no words that I am aloud to write here about him!:-5

People continually leave their dogs in hot cars! THERE IS NO EXCUSE!:-5:-5

These were trained K-9's! This idiot knows better and he is not yet suspended?

he will get off with a light suspension....paid for!:-5:-5:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Odie;1212427 wrote: There are no words that I am aloud to write here about him!:-5

Hopefully, Odie, that fella's dog handler mates will give him one hellova hard time.

I expect he is devastated by what he has done - well he should have thought to put the dogs' comfort first. He deserves to be totally rejected by his fellow dog-handlers, and his life made a misery at the very least. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1212443 wrote: Hopefully, Odie, that fella's dog handler mates will give him one hellova hard time.

I expect he is devastated by what he has done - well he should have thought to put the dogs' comfort first. He deserves to be totally rejected by his fellow dog-handlers, and his life made a misery at the very least. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm just stunned at this and he's a cop!:-5:-5

he of all people knows better!:-5:-5

he had better be rejected by all!

the SPCA will take care of that!;)
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Odie;1212449 wrote: I'm just stunned at this and he's a cop!:-5:-5

he of all people knows better!:-5:-5

he had better be rejected by all!

the SPCA will take care of that!;)

The incident happened very locally to where I live in England, so it is the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (R.S.P.C.A.) who are in attendance in this case. Let's hope they don't pull any punches. :mad:
Odie

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1212454 wrote: The incident happened very locally to where I live in England, so it is the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (R.S.P.C.A.) who are in attendance in this case. Let's hope they don't pull any punches. :mad:

They won't as they will be disgusted and applaud especially an officer killing two K-9's!
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

Idiot.
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Police dog handler facing prosecution over deaths of two German Shepherds - Telegraph
Odie

Post by Odie »

Bill Sikes;1212522 wrote: Police dog handler facing prosecution over deaths of two German Shepherds - Telegraph

Last year the force made a public appeal for German Shepherds to be donated to boost the number of its working dogs.

some good that did!:-5:-5:-5
spot

Post by spot »

"poor, beautiful, animals"? They're as much a weapon of terror and coercion as a taser, police dogs. If you consider how they've been used to intimidate demonstrators and pickets over the last few decades I doubt whether you could justify your fluffy-bunny description. Think more along the lines of Abu Ghraib.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

spot;1212637 wrote: "poor, beautiful, animals"? They're as much a weapon of terror and coercion as a taser, police dogs. If you consider how they've been used to intimidate demonstrators and pickets over the last few decades I doubt whether you could justify your fluffy-bunny description. Think more along the lines of Abu Ghraib.

I dont agree with your opinion but even if you are right does that make it ok for them to die in this fashion?

We are not discussing the merits of the police dog simply the idiotic behaviour of the muppet who was in charge of them.

and to balance the weapon of terror label I offer this....Metropolitan Police Service - Dog Support Unit

Dogs aiding in the fight against terror, seeking lost people and there to take the bullet or the knife for the handeler.
spot

Post by spot »

Victoria;1212648 wrote: and to balance the weapon of terror label I offer this....Metropolitan Police Service - Dog Support Unit

Dogs aiding in the fight against terror, seeking lost people and there to take the bullet or the knife for the handeler.

The "fight against terror" is terrorism. Any underlying unofficial domestic attempt at terrorism by the masses is a flea-bite by comparison with what the State achieves.

And no, I don't like police dogs. If they were all put down tomorrow I'd cheer. If the police need dogs to find bodies they can limit their training and not make aggressive weapons out of them at the same time.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Swimming maggie

Post by Swimming maggie »

Odie;1212427 wrote: There are no words that I am aloud to write here about him!:-5

He should be named and shamed and never allowed to work with or keep any animals ever. A professional person should have more sense, not very professional in my opinion. Those poor dogs, its beyond belief.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Swimming maggie;1212676 wrote: He should be named and shamed and never allowed to work with or keep any animals ever. A professional person should have more sense, not very professional in my opinion. Those poor dogs, its beyond belief.

I honestly think he will be as many officers on-looked to see the dead dogs in his car........he said he was shocked and stunned seeing the dogs dead, well, dah?

Thing is with cops......when put on suspension..they get paid!:-5:-5:-5

Return to “Pets Animals”