Sick thugs slaughter 50 animals in childrens zoo

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Sick thugs slaughter 50 animals at kids' zoo - mirror.co.uk

Most were used as footballs. :-1:-1:-1
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

That is just horrible. The animals are tame and used to being handled by the public. that just made them easy targets for these yobs. I hope the police find out who did this.
Oscar Namechange

OpenMind;1185925 wrote: That is just horrible. The animals are tame and used to being handled by the public. that just made them easy targets for these yobs. I hope the police find out who did this. I want arrests, I want court appearences and i want nothing less than prison :-5:-5
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

oscar;1185927 wrote: I want arrests, I want court appearences and i want nothing less than prison :-5:-5

How about putting them in sacks and throwing them in a river?
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Or putting them in sacks and throwing them off the White Cliffs?
spot

Post by spot »

It's a direct consequence of television. It's irrelevant to say some people can grow up on a diet of daily pointless thrill-seeking murders so why can't everyone, it's blatantly obvious that some simply can't. Without the constant mindless screen deaths none of this would be happening. Society decides what it will become and sure enough it becomes it. We are what we've designed. Cartoons start with Tom and Jerry and end up with rabbits and chickens kicked to death. It would make no difference to the defective people who did it if they were babies they'd been kicking. It's how they've been brought up to see the value of life.

You all brought them up this way. It's entirely your own collective fault that they've done as instructed.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

May I ask why the owners don't actually live on site?
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

I'm heartbroken that people could do this to small defenceless animals. Those poor little creatures. I'm crying just thinking about it. :-1

I REALLY hope they catch the heartless bast*rds who did this!!! :mad:

I'm going to send them a cheque today to help replace the poor little animals they lost or to help upgrade security so it doesn't happen again. How can people be so cruel and viscious? Just when you think the world can't get any worse....and then something like this happens. :-5 :-5 :-5
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Could someone explain why there is no " security" at this "zoo"?
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

I wonder what 'tough guys' did this.

If they wanna play tough football shut them in a small room with some Millwall supporters!

Unfortunetly I suppose if they ever get caught a community service order and a fine will be the order of the day.:-5

On the good side the petting zoo has now re-opened thanks to help from volunteers incl students from Lowestoft college.:-4
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

spot;1185936 wrote: It's a direct consequence of television. It's irrelevant to say some people can grow up on a diet of daily pointless thrill-seeking murders so why can't everyone, it's blatantly obvious that some simply can't. Without the constant mindless screen deaths none of this would be happening. Society decides what it will become and sure enough it becomes it. We are what we've designed. Cartoons start with Tom and Jerry and end up with rabbits and chickens kicked to death. It would make no difference to the defective people who did it if they were babies they'd been kicking. It's how they've been brought up to see the value of life.

You all brought them up this way. It's entirely your own collective fault that they've done as instructed.

I agree with this collective whole being responsible, we are all responsible for the sad abusive thugs we are churning out. We are sadly all responsible for constructing them.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

spot;1185936 wrote: It's a direct consequence of television. It's irrelevant to say some people can grow up on a diet of daily pointless thrill-seeking murders so why can't everyone, it's blatantly obvious that some simply can't. Without the constant mindless screen deaths none of this would be happening. Society decides what it will become and sure enough it becomes it. We are what we've designed. Cartoons start with Tom and Jerry and end up with rabbits and chickens kicked to death. It would make no difference to the defective people who did it if they were babies they'd been kicking. It's how they've been brought up to see the value of life.

hmm i dont know if i would agree its a direct consequence,, well at least not on its own:thinking: But i do agree some of the things they are allowed and even encouraged to watch is wrong,,, also the games they are allowed to play on playstation, computer etc,.. in fact i think some ofthese games should be banned altogether:-5

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

You all brought them up this way. It's entirely your own collective fault that they've done as instructed. I agree Spot..... In my family, every child has a pet how ever young they are even if it's just a a hamster. They are educated by the family and parents on how to handle the animal, what it's wants and needs are and how to be totally responsible for it. It's the way our father instilled animal respect in us from avery early age as well as repect for the countryside and enviroment..... for that i thank him with all my heart. Some of my happiest memories are as a child out with dad identifying tress, leaves, seeds etc in the woods. I was lucky to have a deeply caring father who nutured and educated us and his legacy lives on with us now using his ways with the children in the family.
Oscar Namechange

fuzzywuzzy;1185940 wrote: Could someone explain why there is no " security" at this "zoo"? I suppose being a childrens zoo, no-one believed anyone would do this.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

valentine;1185984 wrote: How very, very sad.

I hope there is a special place in hell for those who would prey on the defenseless.

It is indeed very sad. Firstly from the point of view of the animals. Being already used to being handled, they were not prepared for the terror they experienced. It's the stuff that childhood nightmares are made of.

Secondly because those that committed this act have no sense of right and wrong and are obviously not being brought up appropriately for human beings. They are a waste of life. It is sad that children are allowed to grow up like animals.

By the time I was 7 years old, I had seen many war films and watched many westerns. I used to look forward to Bonanza each weekend. I used to love James Bond and The Avengers and many more series and films that portrayed violence and death thereby. Yet, for my young eyes,even then, it was nothing more than a form evangelicism. I swear my keyboard winds me up more than films do.

Most films disappoint me and I grew tired of the gigantic explosive climax which became a repetitive theme within the film industry. Even biographies are blown out of proportion in order to sell the film.

By the time I was seven years old, although I still liked the taste of ants in Torquay (probably because I needed iron), I knew it was wrong to cause suffering and that we had a responsibility to look after the creatures around us.

I care not for sweeping generalisations about humanity. There is no more intelligence in this than there is in the acts of the misguided force that committed these animals to die.

I hope that those who committed this terrible deed are found. More importantly, I hope they can be shown the true value of love at all seven levels.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

OpenMind;1186105 wrote: It is indeed very sad. Firstly from the point of view of the animals. Being already used to being handled, they were not prepared for the terror they experienced. It's the stuff that childhood nightmares are made of.

Secondly because those that committed this act have no sense of right and wrong and are obviously not being brought up appropriately for human beings. They are a waste of life. It is sad that children are allowed to grow up like animals.

By the time I was 7 years old, I had seen many war films and watched many westerns. I used to look forward to Bonanza each weekend. I used to love James Bond and The Avengers and many more series and films that portrayed violence and death thereby. Yet, for my young eyes,even then, it was nothing more than a form evangelicism. I swear my keyboard winds me up more than films do.

Most films disappoint me and I grew tired of the gigantic explosive climax which became a repetitive theme within the film industry. Even biographies are blown out of proportion in order to sell the film.

By the time I was seven years old, although I still liked the taste of ants in Torquay (probably because I needed iron), I knew it was wrong to cause suffering and that we had a responsibility to look after the creatures around us.

I care not for sweeping generalisations about humanity. There is no more intelligence in this than there is in the acts of the misguided force that committed these animals to die.

I hope that those who committed this terrible deed are found. More importantly, I hope they can be shown the true value of love at all seven levels.

That pretty much echoes my childhood and my thoughts OM. Only a whole lot better than anything I could have scrawled
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

The same argument could be made for books, spot. Except neither are truly relevant as we've had senseless murder and mayhem since the beginning of recorded time.

Cartoons start with Tom and Jerry and end up with rabbits and chickens kicked to death..... although I have to admit I'm now curious just what cartoons you folks show your kids over there...:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Snowfire;1186107 wrote: That pretty much echoes my childhood and my thoughts OM. Only a whole lot better than anything I could have scrawled

The credit goes to my parents who taught me right from wrong. They also taught me righteous anger - something that is lacking in today's society.
Oscar Namechange

OpenMind;1186129 wrote: The credit goes to my parents who taught me right from wrong. They also taught me righteous anger - something that is lacking in today's society. Me too. I think they are the offspring of what i call the 'middle generation' who have no regard for anything or anybody but themselves. Animals certainly are throwaway disposable items and they pass these attitudes to feral nasty thug kids.
spot

Post by spot »

valentine;1185984 wrote: How very, very sad.

I hope there is a special place in hell for those who would prey on the defenseless.

Topic neutrality demands the George Bush administration is left out of this thread if that's alright. Thank you for your cooperation.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1186488 wrote: Topic neutrality demands the George Bush administration is left out of this thread if that's alright. Thank you for your cooperation. You really are very very very naughty :sneaky::sneaky:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I agree Spot as nothing is real anymore be it the truth, life, death, or consequences for our actions. Its all played out daily on the TV or Movie Screen like a video game you kill you get more points. :mad:

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by spot

It's a direct consequence of television. It's irrelevant to say some people can grow up on a diet of daily pointless thrill-seeking murders so why can't everyone, it's blatantly obvious that some simply can't. Without the constant mindless screen deaths none of this would be happening. Society decides what it will become and sure enough it becomes it. We are what we've designed. Cartoons start with Tom and Jerry and end up with rabbits and chickens kicked to death. It would make no difference to the defective people who did it if they were babies they'd been kicking. It's how they've been brought up to see the value of life.

You all brought them up this way. It's entirely your own collective fault that they've done as instructed.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Pets Animals”