What sort of pets do you have?

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
crazzycat

Post by crazzycat »

i have a cat:p
Oops

Post by Oops »

At the moment we have Sasha the bengal cat, Domino and Jet the house rabbits, and Thelma and Louise the baby degus :-4

We lost our beautiful chinchilla about 6 months ago, i still really really miss him :yh_flower
If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear ~Winnie the Pooh~
Odie

Post by Odie »

Oops;1226807 wrote: At the moment we have Sasha the bengal cat, Domino and Jet the house rabbits, and Thelma and Louise the baby degus :-4

We lost our beautiful chinchilla about 6 months ago, i still really really miss him :yh_flower

HI Oops!

I love the bengal cats, would love to see a pic of Sasha!

and all the others!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

what are degus?

awwwwwwwwwww sorry you lost your chincilla!:yh_hugs

I have four cats, all different ages and they get along great.
Life is just to short for drama.
Oops

Post by Oops »

Odie;1226818 wrote: HI Oops!

I love the bengal cats, would love to see a pic of Sasha!

and all the others!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

what are degus?

awwwwwwwwwww sorry you lost your chincilla!:yh_hugs

I have four cats, all different ages and they get along great.

will post a photo of Sasha once ive figured out how to :D

Degus are Chilean ground squirrels. Beautiful little animals with the nicest nature. Weve only had Thelma and Louise (who were originally Ben + Jerry dont ask lol) for 5 months and i absolutely adore them. Will try to get some pics of them for you too :D
If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear ~Winnie the Pooh~
Odie

Post by Odie »

Oops;1226842 wrote: will post a photo of Sasha once ive figured out how to :D

Degus are Chilean ground squirrels. Beautiful little animals with the nicest nature. Weve only had Thelma and Louise (who were originally Ben + Jerry dont ask lol) for 5 months and i absolutely adore them. Will try to get some pics of them for you too :D

do you keep these squirrels indoors?

how cool, I have never heard of them.
Oops

Post by Oops »

Odie;1226849 wrote: do you keep these squirrels indoors?

how cool, I have never heard of them.

Yep they have an absolutely huge cage which ive just taken a photo of and am about to attempt to post :p

They are relatively new as pets here in the UK, i hadnt heard much about them myself until i came across then in our nearest Pets at Home. After doing a bit of research on them and pestering Raymond until he was about blue in the face he let me get two. I was assured they were both male (i wanted boys as as apparently they are much friendlier) but when i took them both to the vet about 5 weeks ago he informed me both were female. The male and female sexual organs are inside, so you cant really tell from just looking at them. Luckily they are both very friendly, tame and playful. They are a joy to have :D

photos on the way :p
Oops

Post by Oops »

Here they are :D

Attached files
Oops

Post by Oops »

This is Sasha the bengal cat. She is 4 years old an a bit of a handful lol

Attached files
Oops

Post by Oops »

This is Munch my beautiful chinchilla. He was 6 years old when he died. He had terrible problems with his teeth and i couldnt bear to see him in so much pain. I know you shouldnt have a favourite but i always had a soft spot for him. I really miss him.

Attached files
Oops

Post by Oops »

And last but not least Domino and Jet my rabbits, Ebony + Ivory the rats and Pearl my hamster :D

Attached files
Odie

Post by Odie »

Oops;1226878 wrote: Here they are :D

oh wow, they are really different, love their pointy ears.

and they do have a huge cage.

the one looks so comfy in his blankie.:guitarist:guitarist
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

wow quite a menagerie you have there!:wah: all lovely:-6

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Oops;1226879 wrote: This is Sasha the bengal cat. She is 4 years old an a bit of a handful lol

Sasha is stunning!:guitarist:guitarist

she fits right in with her blanket.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

awesome cat!
Odie

Post by Odie »

Oops;1226880 wrote: This is Munch my beautiful chinchilla. He was 6 years old when he died. He had terrible problems with his teeth and i couldnt bear to see him in so much pain. I know you shouldnt have a favourite but i always had a soft spot for him. I really miss him.

awwwwwwwwww Munch is so cute.

everyone has a favorite pet.

I'm sorry you lost him.:(
Odie

Post by Odie »

Oops;1226881 wrote: And last but not least Domino and Jet my rabbits, Ebony + Ivory the rats and Pearl my hamster :D

oh I just love bunnys!

so cute and soft.

I used to raise rats.....awesome pets just like hamsters.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Oops;1226881 wrote: And last but not least Domino and Jet my rabbits, Ebony + Ivory the rats and Pearl my hamster :D

We have two Blanc de Hotot house bunnies exactly like Domino! I love their beautiful black 'Egyptian' eyes. Ours are called Spot and Baby. We also had two identical black and white dutch bunnies, but sadly we lost our adored Guardbunny back in March. :-1 so we only have one now, called Zelda. Baby and Spot fight so we have to keep them separated which means poor Baby is on her own now as Guardbunny was her partner. :-1

So sorry to hear of the loss of your Munchkin too.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Rapunzel;1226909 wrote:

We have two Blanc de Hotot house bunnies exactly like Domino! I love their beautiful black 'Egyptian' eyes. Ours are called Spot and Baby. We also had two identical black and white dutch bunnies, but sadly we lost our adored Guardbunny back in March. :-1 so we only have one now, called Zelda. Baby and Spot fight so we have to keep them separated which means poor Baby is on her own now as Guardbunny was her partner. :-1

nice to hear a few here now have bunnies.
Oops

Post by Oops »

Rapunzel;1226909 wrote:

Aww im so sorry about Guardbunny :yh_flower
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

I have no pets. Animals hate me. Dog's pi$$ on my feet or hump my leg. Cats crap in my shoes. Horses toss me into next week, or try to rub me off on fences. Cows paw the ground and lower their heads menacingly when I'm around. Monkeys and chimps throw their poop at me. Lions spray me. Wild hogs chase me up trees. Hell with critters. Kill 'em all.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

My little lovebird Marvin had a mishap this week. He must be 15+ years old, and I had a new cage given to me by this lady from from church. Oh, I probably should not have used it, the bottom was not flat but had small wire mesh like material.

Marvin got his wing in one of the holes of it, kids came running in yelling "Marvin's hurt, somethings wrong!" I gently took out his poor little wing, he layed very still while I did it. I was frightened I would break his wing, so gentle and delicate are birds. I put him back in the old cage at waited.

He looked around at his old home, was tired out by such an ordeal, and took a nap. He seems to be fine two days later, I've seen him move the "shoulder" part of his wing, but not stretch it fully out yet. He is cheeping like usual, and looks all right. But I am watching him carefully, or he will go to the avian vet if I think he is not fully better.
Odie

Post by Odie »

chonsigirl;1227255 wrote: My little lovebird Marvin had a mishap this week. He must be 15+ years old, and I had a new cage given to me by this lady from from church. Oh, I probably should not have used it, the bottom was not flat but had small wire mesh like material.

Marvin got his wing in one of the holes of it, kids came running in yelling "Marvin's hurt, somethings wrong!" I gently took out his poor little wing, he layed very still while I did it. I was frightened I would break his wing, so gentle and delicate are birds. I put him back in the old cage at waited.

He looked around at his old home, was tired out by such an ordeal, and took a nap. He seems to be fine two days later, I've seen him move the "shoulder" part of his wing, but not stretch it fully out yet. He is cheeping like usual, and looks all right. But I am watching him carefully, or he will go to the avian vet if I think he is not fully better.

oh no, I hope he wasn't injured.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

An egocentric, demanding, psychologically disturbed, selfish one.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Pets Animals”