dog slashed 19 times the AA grumpy column

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
abbey

Post by abbey »

((((((oiy wake up))))))
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

What? What?? Did somebody say something???
Odie

Post by Odie »

qsducks;1183951 wrote: It's called I believe free speech.:) And myself, have never seen a thread titled with "Warning".

oscar;1183958 wrote: I second you Ducks..... I have never seen a thread titled 'warning' either. You have been a member far longer than me so you would be the one to know.

oiy wake up!:rolleyes:

As pointed out many times, for the ones who never really 'read'.:lips:

- just to mention a couple:

'Extreme' Conditions of Australia

by fuzzy.

'Warning'..........sick

posted by Victoria... April 23/09

'Warning'.......Severe Floods Warnings

posted by Themis
Life is just to short for drama.
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Odie;1184218 wrote: oiy wake up!:rolleyes:

As pointed out many times, for the ones who never really 'read'.:lips:

- just to mention a couple:

'Extreme' Conditions of Australia

by fuzzy.

'Warning'..........sick

posted by Victoria... April 23/09

'Warning'.......Severe Floods Warnings

posted by Themis

Problem there is that the first and last you have highlighted are warnings for weather :wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

the first one is not about about the weather..IF you had of read the 'entire thread', some of those posts and videos are quite gruesome....and on those posts were 'warning'.:rolleyes:

it was about the serious fires that spread throughout Australia, the devastation, the family's homes that were burnt down, families who had died being burnt alive, ones who could not escape these fires, the animals who died or suffered..........you really should read that entire thread.

the one on actually weather?

'warning' means warning.:rolleyes:

and as said, that was just a couple.;)
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

54 replies so far.

How many of you members griping about how upsetting it is to know a dog was slashed to ribbons, took time to write the proper authorities and beseech them to fully prosecute the POS who did it?

I remember a certain wanky member pissing and moaning about an animal post I made when I was still coming here regularly. She didn't like to read about tortured animals but she sure was interested when it was a kid who was hurt. I think it says something that so many people are willing to pitch a witch about their poor sensibilities being offended, and can take three pages (so far) to do so but the same people can't get up off their collective butt and do something that actually matters.

Oscar- I am glad that when they thought they were rid of me, you were here to speak up for the animals.

Andy/Grumpy- you do a good job. It's not your fault stuff shows up on the homepage. I for one am glad it's in people's faces because that is where it needs to be.

I hope the both of you as well as those few people who actually give a damn about something other than word games and what they ate for breakfast that day, carry on as you have been.
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Hi Red

Have missed you and your straight talking!:yh_rotfl
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

;)...
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

RedGlitter;1184283 wrote: 54 replies so far.

How many of you members griping about how upsetting it is to know a dog was slashed to ribbons, took time to write the proper authorities and beseech them to fully prosecute the POS who did it?

I remember a certain wanky member pissing and moaning about an animal post I made when I was still coming here regularly. She didn't like to read about tortured animals but she sure was interested when it was a kid who was hurt. I think it says something that so many people are willing to pitch a witch about their poor sensibilities being offended, and can take three pages (so far) to do so but the same people can't get up off their collective butt and do something that actually matters.

Oscar- I am glad that when they thought they were rid of me, you were here to speak up for the animals.

Andy/Grumpy- you do a good job. It's not your fault stuff shows up on the homepage. I for one am glad it's in people's faces because that is where it needs to be.

I hope the both of you as well as those few people who actually give a damn about something other than word games and what they ate for breakfast that day, carry on as you have been. RED :yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH !!!!! AND BRAVO

You hit the nail on the head.

It is a sad fact of life when a thread is de-railed just for some-one to score points about 'how upset they are by the title' and 'oh should we have warnings' then ignore the very subject that the thread is about. I can draw no other conclusion from this that the dog being slashed is secondry with no thought given to it.

In my previous posts, i tried to draw away from the de-railment and get back to what we can do to deter scum like this in the future. I notice that the complainers were not interested in answering my suggestion that we should have every dog registered in this country...... no..... it's far nore fun to b*tch and whinge about the poster and titles.

I totally agree with you Red..... sorry to repeat myself but spend years running through countryside sabotaging hunts, lobby MP's and Parliment, write letters, stand in the freezing cold rain for hours getting signatures for petitions to change a law and then come and tell me you care about animals. Fill your house with the worst possible cases of cruelty and neglect for years and sit up night after night spoon feeding them and in some cases watch them die because you got to them too late......then tell me you care about animals. Looking at cute pics of kittens doesn't wash. Get in there and protest....stand up and be accounted for..... do something instead of trying to score points on a thread that i suspect you actually have no interest in other than to bring sympathy to yourself.

It was not me that got fox hunting made illegal in this country, it was thousands of people and it took years..... but i was part of it and it's one of my proudest achievements.

If you want scum like like this detered from doing this again and deter anyone else of thinking of doing it, you have to take action. Nothing will happen sitting on a forum whinging and trying to score points on the poster of the thread.

Andy.... I love your threads and the shock titles are what we need to bring peoples attention to these acts...... keep it up mate... I'm right behind you as always.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Peter Lake;1184242 wrote: Problem there is that the first and last you have highlighted are warnings for weather :wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

RedGlitter;1184283 wrote: 54 replies so far.

I hope the both of you as well as those few people who actually give a damn about something other than word games and what they ate for breakfast that day, carry on as you have been.

oscar;1184340 wrote: RED :yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH !!!!! AND BRAVO

You hit the nail on the head.

It is a sad fact of life when a thread is de-railed just for some-one to score points about 'how upset they are by the title' and 'oh should we have warnings' then ignore the very subject that the thread is about. I can draw no other conclusion from this that the dog being slashed is secondry with no thought given to it.

In my previous posts, i tried to draw away from the de-railment and get back to what we can do to deter scum like this in the future. I notice that the complainers were not interested in answering my suggestion that we should have every dog registered in this country...... no..... it's far nore fun to b*tch and whinge about the poster and titles.

I totally agree with you Red..... sorry to repeat myself but spend years running through countryside sabotaging hunts, lobby MP's and Parliment, write letters, stand in the freezing cold rain for hours getting signatures for petitions to change a law and then come and tell me you care about animals. Fill your house with the worst possible cases of cruelty and neglect for years and sit up night after night spoon feeding them and in some cases watch them die because you got to them too late......then tell me you care about animals. Looking at cute pics of kittens doesn't wash. Get in there and protest....stand up and be accounted for..... do something instead of trying to score points on a thread that i suspect you actually have no interest in other than to bring sympathy to yourself.

It was not me that got fox hunting made illegal in this country, it was thousands of people and it took years..... but i was part of it and it's one of my proudest achievements.

If you want scum like like this detered from do:yh_claping this again and deter anyone else of thinking of doing it, you have to take action. Nothing will happen sitting on a forum whinging and trying to score points on the poster of the thread.

Andy.... I love your threads and the shock titles are what we need to bring peoples attention to these acts...... keep it up mate... I'm right behind you as always.

:yh_clap Morning Oscar and nice to have you back Red.:D
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184350 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

:yh_clap Morning Oscar and nice to have you back Red.:D Morning Ducks and yes it's great to have Red back.

If this Tory idiot trys to being back fox hunting as he threatened in the papers last week, looks like i will be rampaging through the countryside again and protesting outside the House Of Commons..... but then that's because i've always got off my backside and did something constructive about animal cruelty.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

qsducks;1184350 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

if some would just take the time and really 'read' posts.:rolleyes:

-as said, it was only a couple of examples.;)
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Odie;1184392 wrote: if some would just take the time and really 'read' posts.:rolleyes:

-as said, it was only a couple of examples.;)

I read everything. I've never seen Warning in a thread. Duh!
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184399 wrote: I read everything. I've never seen Warning in a thread. Duh!
:wah: I just want to share a wonderful moment with you while i can ducks. As you know, the alpha leader fox we call 'Clarkson' comes to our door every night with his family as he's been coming now for 7 years. So they don't lose their instincts we have never tried to tame them or touch them and i just lay the food on the ground. The others stay about 2 ft away from my legs but Clarkson comes right to my legs almost as though he wants me to pet him. Anyway last night, i was out there with a lump of kebab meat in my hand i was just going to throw on the ground. I turned to speak to Mr O and he Clarkson suddenly just came over and took the meat out of my hand :-4:-4 He's never tried to do that before. I was sooooooo thrilled.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1184406 wrote: :wah: I just want to share a wonderful moment with you while i can ducks. As you know, the alpha leader fox we call 'Clarkson' comes to our door every night with his family as he's been coming now for 7 years. So they don't lose their instincts we have never tried to tame them or touch them and i just lay the food on the ground. The others stay about 2 ft away from my legs but Clarkson comes right to my legs almost as though he wants me to pet him. Anyway last night, i was out there with a lump of kebab meat in my hand i was just going to throw on the ground. I turned to speak to Mr O and he Clarkson suddenly just came over and took the meat out of my hand :-4:-4 He's never tried to do that before. I was sooooooo thrilled.

Now that is cool babe!! He trusts you that's why. I saw his photo you put up in random photos this morning. He's a very handsome fox:-4
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184411 wrote: Now that is cool babe!! He trusts you that's why. I saw his photo you put up in random photos this morning. He's a very handsome fox:-4 I thought that also.... that he must trust me. I really was thrilled as it was not as if i had been tring to train him to do it. I must teach him not to snatch though :wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1184412 wrote: I thought that also.... that he must trust me. I really was thrilled as it was not as if i had been tring to train him to do it. I must teach him not to snatch though :wah:

You mean bite off more than he can chew?:wah:
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184413 wrote: You mean bite off more than he can chew?:wah:
yeah :yh_rotfl I must tell him that it's rude to snatch :yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1184414 wrote: yeah :yh_rotfl I must tell him that it's rude to snatch :yh_rotfl

Keep him away from the frogs:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184422 wrote: Keep him away from the frogs:yh_rotfl Pantoandy will be smacking my botty soon for de-railing his thread.

I'm waiting to see if the RSPCA find out who slashed the dog and prosecute. If the papers print the date of his court appearence, i may take a trip there and sit in the public gallery with 'some friends' :sneaky:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1184427 wrote: Pantoandy will be smacking my botty soon for de-railing his thread.

I'm waiting to see if the RSPCA find out who slashed the dog and prosecute. If the papers print the date of his court appearence, i may take a trip there and sit in the public gallery with 'some friends' :sneaky:

Like this friend?

Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184430 wrote: Like this friend?

Yeah...... nice one. Infact, my pal has a pretty nasty Rottwieller i could borrow for the day.

I will try to find out more and if he's likely to appear in a court. I can get enough people to let him know how we feel when he appears.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1184439 wrote: Yeah...... nice one. Infact, my pal has a pretty nasty Rottwieller i could borrow for the day.

I will try to find out more and if he's likely to appear in a court. I can get enough people to let him know how we feel when he appears.

May the stupid jerk get rabies.:wah:
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184448 wrote: May the stupid jerk get rabies.:wah: Or 'Gallopping knob rot'.

Return to “Pets Animals”