stolen van plus two dogs!

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

posted form another forum

One dog brown/white smooth coated collie, the other elderly black smooth coated medium sized. he is going very grey.

Angela Briggs who usually attends shows accompanied by her friend Karen Barteby

Last night Angela’s van was stolen from the community centre, Bierley, Nr Bradford, West Yorks where they were holding a training session – both Drift and Chester were still in the van

As yet there is no word of either the van or, more importantly, the dogs.

If you live in the area please keep your eyes open for the two of them, obviously don’t know if they are still with the van or have been dumped out of it somewhere.

Angela has been in contact with all local rescue agencies, vets, radio etc but as yet nothing

I can’t imagine how she must be feeling, I’m devastated and they aren’t mine.

I have copied this from another forum that I am on. I too would be devestated if anyone stole my dogs so if anyone reads this and knows anything please please please pass it on.

Thx .Victoria
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

How absolutely awful for her.

I had a cat taken from my garden last year and he was found dead in the middle of a near-by field with a hole in his head...... we still can't get over it.

I really hope she gets them back and they are OK.

Keep us posted.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

More details plus photo's of the dogs,

ObedienceUK
Odie

Post by Odie »

Victoria;1181378 wrote: posted form another forum

One dog brown/white smooth coated collie, the other elderly black smooth coated medium sized. he is going very grey.

Angela Briggs who usually attends shows accompanied by her friend Karen Barteby

Last night Angela’s van was stolen from the community centre, Bierley, Nr Bradford, West Yorks where they were holding a training session – both Drift and Chester were still in the van

As yet there is no word of either the van or, more importantly, the dogs.

If you live in the area please keep your eyes open for the two of them, obviously don’t know if they are still with the van or have been dumped out of it somewhere.

Angela has been in contact with all local rescue agencies, vets, radio etc but as yet nothing

I can’t imagine how she must be feeling, I’m devastated and they aren’t mine.

I have copied this from another forum that I am on. I too would be devestated if anyone stole my dogs so if anyone reads this and knows anything please please please pass it on.

Thx .Victoria

You should never leave animals inside your vehicle.

I hope they get returned safe and sound, whoever took them may know these are show dogs......and may sell them....they would be worth a lot.
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Pets Animals”