Warning... Sick

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Victoria

Warning... Sick

Post by Victoria »

This is sickening.

But take note.. this child will most likely not be punished.

She should be, she needs her mental health issues taken care of before she becomes next Myra Hindley or Mary Bell. Because this behaviour is typical of serious mental problems.

I must admit my first thought was that the person filming should have stopped her preferably by breaking both her legs, but I guess they wanted to get firm evidence.

And the next time you hear that a dog has bitten a child for apperently no reason think about this film and ask yourself how much the dog put up with before biting.

Sickest girl in Britain | The Sun |News
el guapo

Warning... Sick

Post by el guapo »

kick and slap the ,little b%%%%ch
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
mikeinie

Warning... Sick

Post by mikeinie »

You know what? Other than that kid needing to have her @ss kicked, there is a line between doing filming for ‘evidence’ and doing nothing at all. There is no way that I could film that and not do anything, just watch while it is happening.

Hiding behind a camera is no excuse for lack of action. The person witnessing this should have at least yelled or made some attempt to help that poor dog.
abbey

Warning... Sick

Post by abbey »

mikeinie;1179093 wrote: You know what? Other than that kid needing to have her @ss kicked, there is a line between doing filming for ‘evidence’ and doing nothing at all. There is no way that I could film that and not do anything, just watch while it is happening.

Hiding behind a camera is no excuse for lack of action. The person witnessing this should have at least yelled or made some attempt to help that poor dog.
My thoughts exactly!
OpenMind

Warning... Sick

Post by OpenMind »

This is pretty awful treatment for that dog. She has a nasty streak in her and I wonder where she got that from.

I cannot see why the guy didn't stop her when he had enough evidence, or get someone else to carry on filming while he went out and stopped the girl. Maybe there's a reason we don't know about.

Return to “Pets Animals”