Stoned Kitty

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Nomad

Stoned Kitty

Post by Nomad »

LINCOLN, Neb. -- A kitten is recovering after allegedly being stuffed in a bong while its owner smoked marijuana at the same time.

Lincoln investigators said that 20-year-old Acea Schomaker is accused of animal cruelty for the act.

Acea Shomaker

The kitten -- 6-month-old Shadow -- is being treated at a Lincoln animal shelter.

Deputies said they witnessed the animal being trapped inside the homemade bong as it was being smoked.

“I have never seen anything like this before,” Lancaster County Chief Deputy Bill Jarrett said.

The bong is made of Plexiglas and is about the size of shoebox.

“[It was] taped shut so the cat was exposed to large amounts of marijuana smoke,” Jarrett said.

Schomaker was wanted on a warrant for possession of marijuana. Deputies found him in his home south of Lincoln.

They said he was smoking the bong when they arrived.

Shoemaker allegedly told deputies the kitten was high strung and needed to be put in the bong to keep it calm.

“The cat appeared to be very lethargic, somewhat in a sleeping state,” Jarrett said.

Capital Humane Society officials said they have taken X-rays and done other tests to see if the kitten has any long-term affects from the alleged abuse.

“The individual stated he had done this several times,” agent Bob Downey said.

The shelter workers said they are working with the sheriff's office and the county attorney to get custody of the animal so it can be put up for adoption.

“We'll find a home where it will not be subjected to this type of treatment anymore,” Downey said.

Schomaker was cited for misdemeanor animal cruelty.

That charge could be upgraded to a felony if the kitten dies or has long-term effects from the alleged abuse.

A misdemeanor conviction could mean up to a year in jail time, a felony conviction would put Schomaker away for up to five years.
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Stoned Kitty

Post by CARLA »

They should stuff his sorry self in the BONG. :mad:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Nomad

Stoned Kitty

Post by Nomad »

Its the only explanation. Their brains arent done yet.

Jay Giedd of the National Institutes of Health in the United States is a leader in this area of research.

He says considerable development continues throughout the teen years and into the twenties. A part of the brain called the dorsal-lateral prefrontal cortex appears especially undeveloped in teens. Researchers believe that among its duties, this area controls judgment and consideration of risk.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

Stoned Kitty

Post by Odie »

let me have him for five minutes.;)
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Stoned Kitty

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Odie;1149788 wrote: let me have him for five minutes.;) Give him to me for one minute :-5
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
mikeinie

Stoned Kitty

Post by mikeinie »

The cat was reported to be fine other than the stupid grin on his face and his sudden urge for munchies,

He was quoted as saying ‘meow man, like meeeeoooww’
Oscar Namechange

Stoned Kitty

mikeinie;1149844 wrote: The cat was reported to be fine other than the stupid grin on his face and his sudden urge for munchies,

He was quoted as saying ‘meow man, like meeeeoooww’ :wah: The cat was last seen queuing at the 24 hour petrol station for a pot noodle and mars bars :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Betty Boop

Stoned Kitty

Post by Betty Boop »

oscar;1149845 wrote: :wah: The cat was last seen queuing at the 24 hour petrol station for a pot noodle and mars bars :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

he was also giggling uncontrollably :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Stoned Kitty

Betty Boop;1149846 wrote: he was also giggling uncontrollably :yh_rotfl With a group of his mates
mikeinie

Stoned Kitty

Post by mikeinie »

He was also found to me humming to himself ‘Comfortably Numb’, and then for no particular reason start chasing dogs just for the hell of it.
chonsigirl

Stoned Kitty

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, the poor little kitty.:(
Oscar Namechange

Stoned Kitty

chonsigirl;1149852 wrote: Oh, the poor little kitty.:( The cat is well chilled now

Attached files
Odie

Stoned Kitty

Post by Odie »

I will take kitty home.
flopstock

Stoned Kitty

Post by flopstock »

CARLA;1149757 wrote: They should stuff his sorry self in the BONG. :mad:
I have a hunch he'd be okay with this..

I am curious how his parents expected him to grow up, having been called ace his entire life..:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Nomad

Stoned Kitty

Post by Nomad »

mikeinie;1149844 wrote: The cat was reported to be fine other than the stupid grin on his face and his sudden urge for munchies,

He was quoted as saying ‘meow man, like meeeeoooww’

:wah:

"10"
I AM AWESOME MAN
sunny104

Stoned Kitty

Post by sunny104 »

poor kitty, I want to feel bad but I can't stop giggling. :lips: And no I haven't been into kitty's stash! :wah:
Oscar Namechange

Stoned Kitty

sunny104;1150059 wrote: poor kitty, I want to feel bad but I can't stop giggling. :lips: And no I haven't been into kitty's stash! :wah: Kitty's friend was also chilling to the sounds of Bob Marley.

Attached files
Odie

Stoned Kitty

Post by Odie »

guess I just don't find that funny.:(
el guapo

Stoned Kitty

Post by el guapo »

he has since said the black and white cat look like a skunk to him

it was a honest mistake
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Oscar Namechange

Stoned Kitty

Odie;1150594 wrote: guess I just don't find that funny.:( It's not funny but Kitty was Ok.....that's the main thing. Compared to the story we have in the press here today about a little puppy, this kitty's lucky. I can't post the article about the puppy. :(
Oscar Namechange

Stoned Kitty

el guapo;1150604 wrote: he has since said the black and white cat look like a skunk to him

it was a honest mistake Now that is quite amusing: Do the Americans know what we call skunk???? :thinking::thinking:
el guapo

Stoned Kitty

Post by el guapo »

oscar;1150606 wrote: Now that is quite amusing: Do the Americans know what we call skunk???? :thinking::thinking:

if they dont they would know the smell
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Oscar Namechange

Stoned Kitty

el guapo;1150608 wrote: if they dont they would know the smell Both are as bad as each other.

BBC - Inside Out - South West - Super strength Skunk Cannabis

Just incase the Americans want to know what we call skunk.

Super skunk

Attached files
sunny104

Stoned Kitty

Post by sunny104 »

oscar;1150642 wrote: Both are as bad as each other.

BBC - Inside Out - South West - Super strength Skunk Cannabis

Just incase the Americans want to know what we call skunk.

Super skunk

we.....*cough* I mean I've heard it called that here too. :lips: :wah:
Oscar Namechange

Stoned Kitty

sunny104;1150949 wrote: we.....*cough* I mean I've heard it called that here too. :lips: :wah: Have you ever tried it?? :wah:
sunny104

Stoned Kitty

Post by sunny104 »

oscar;1150959 wrote: Have you ever tried it?? :wah:

I can't remember.....:lips:
YZGI

Stoned Kitty

Post by YZGI »

sunny104;1150976 wrote: I can't remember.....:lips:
It can be tough on that short term mem
sunny104

Stoned Kitty

Post by sunny104 »

YZGI;1150978 wrote: It can be tough on that short term mem

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Stoned Kitty

sunny104;1150981 wrote: :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl I just forgot what you said about memory :wah:

Return to “Pets Animals”