My dogs

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
buttercup

My dogs

Post by buttercup »

Hope i do this video embed thing right, if so here's my dogs.

">
Odie

My dogs

Post by Odie »

awwwwwwwwwwww the three of them look so cute!
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

My dogs

Post by Oscar Namechange »

buttercup;1141181 wrote: Hope i do this video embed thing right, if so here's my dogs.

">

Fantastic stuff :D I've got my puppy doing some quite astonishing stuff with a frisbee and her ball so i must get her on video.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Sunshine

My dogs

Post by Sunshine »

Buttercup. Beautiful dogs. :-4 They must have loved the run in the woods. So many different smells and the fresh air. Thanks for posting it. :-4
Victoria

My dogs

Post by Victoria »

Lucky lucky you 3 wonderful looking dogs and such a fantastic place to let them run around.

Its not often I say this but, that makes me quite envious.
buttercup

My dogs

Post by buttercup »

Now ive worked out how to do it i can get filming. There must be a better way of getting the quality right, looked great on the camera but when uploaded to you tube lost a lot of quality. Anybody played around with this before & have tips for me?
buttercup

My dogs

Post by buttercup »

oscar;1141358 wrote: Fantastic stuff :D I've got my puppy doing some quite astonishing stuff with a frisbee and her ball so i must get her on video.

I would love to see that.:-4

My dogs are very 'chicken & liver treat' orientated & will do what i ask of them when i have their attention in close proximity or enclosed spaces, however when we are at the beach or in the woods & nobody else is in sight & i let them run free, well..... thats a whole other ball game, classic example here :wah:

">
buttercup

My dogs

Post by buttercup »

Hmmm then they think.......... best come back for a Scooby snack :-4

">
buttercup

My dogs

Post by buttercup »

My pupsters :-4

Attached files
Oscar Namechange

My dogs

Post by Oscar Namechange »

buttercup;1142126 wrote: Hmmm then they think.......... best come back for a Scooby snack :-4

"> Beautiful dogs and beautiful eyes. Great beach as well. That's what i miss about my home...the beach. We have great walks here but being Terriers i have to be real careful in the woods or all three will vanish down fox or badger holes. The puppy is starting to do things with her ball that the other two never have and it's just so hard to explain without seeing it. It's like a game of tennis. She's up one end of the hall, me the other. She gets the ball in her mouth, stands on her back legs and with her front paws, she throws it up in the air towards me. I kick in the air back to her, she catches it and this goes on and on with the ball never touching the ground. She can leap about 6 foot in the air for her frisbee as well. I've never trained her, she just does it naturally. Do you dogs roll in seaweed...... mine do if on a beach :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
buttercup

My dogs

Post by buttercup »

No, not particularly, they prefer fox **** to anything else.:wah:

I love terriers, aptly named :-4

I had a yorkie for 15 years, funniest little dog ever & still miss her daily. I miss all my dogs that have passed sooooo much. I'm always amazed when i meet people who say they dont like dogs. I mean how can you not like dogs?

Return to “Pets Animals”