I am just a bit rattled....

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
ButterflyPrincess

Post by ButterflyPrincess »

Hi Minksy*

:)
minks

Post by minks »

ButterflyPrincess;1000068 wrote: Hi Minksy*

:)

Hey hun, hi :)

One other thing I wanted to add here and forgot... we have another person in the neighborhood who has a huge wolf looking dog and when they walk this dog it has a muzzle on. I wonder if these are a good thing or not, but in my opinion I would think that more responsible than taking a "killer" dog to a public park. Ah well water under the bridge. I don't know why this particular neighbor dislikes me so, I don't even live next to them we are about 8 houses apart.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Odie

Post by Odie »

minks;1000067 wrote: Wow I totally see everybody's side to this. I have questioned myself too for allowing my dogs to have a good run. At the time I entered the park we were alone so this caught me and my dogs by surprise and I think my dogs went into "run and greet mode" and yes they did come to me after call number 2 and yes this park is a off leash park for dogs to enjoy. I tried to make a call to animal bylaw services out of curiosity mostly on how the situation should have been handled and who was in the wrong, again it could have come across as me not having control of my pups. I never got through to animal bylaw so I remain stumped.

As the day went on I gave up doubting either my actions or his but got to thinking what if it were a small child running up to that dog.

I suspect my relationship with this neighbor is further damaged.

Minks: As said, I think your an awesome dog person, for your dogs coming on the second command when they were running off to meet and greet was awesome!

You had control over your pups.

and I still believe , an off-leash dog park does not belong to aggressive dogs- BECAUSE the other dogs are off leash and can and will run up to them for that meet n greet!............tis normal, that is what dog parks are for, all dogs want to smell other dogs, its their instinct on getting to know one another.

and again my thinking also.........what if it had of been a child?
Life is just to short for drama.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

So what if it had been? You can grab a kid a lot easier than a runaway dog.
Odie

Post by Odie »

RedGlitter;1000126 wrote: So what if it had been? You can grab a kid a lot easier than a runaway dog.

When my kids were out playing in the parks with me, they were never right at my feet, they were running around way in front of me..off to the left, right everywhere they were...............I could always see them, but I doubt I would have been able to catch them running up to a dog....but they also knew better than to run up to any dog...............not all kids do.
minks

Post by minks »

RedGlitter;1000126 wrote: So what if it had been? You can grab a kid a lot easier than a runaway dog.

Hi Ya Red, well to be honest with ya hun, some times ya cant grab a kid that fast. Was out all day with my grandson and his mommy who is pregnant and a couple times the lettle speed demon took off at a run from us, and it wasn't so easy to grab him. He is a kid in training at the age of almost 2 and still bolts and still thinks dogs are to be hugged.

I am not saying the guy with the aggresive dog was in the wrong I just think his yelling what he did and how he handled it was darn frightening. I don't think I am the only one who has dogs that have wanted to romp up to his dogs. Quite literally Red he was yelling at me like I was sending my dog after him personally. It was down right unsettling to be yelled at like that. If it were me I would have knelt down with my dog, pulled him close to my body by his collar, or taken him up on a short leash or maybe put my body between his dog an mine... you see my biggest dog is about the size of a cocker spanial, his dog is about the size of a german shepherd. He was yanking on the dogs leash upward as his dog jumped and lunged about.

I am also not saying I was in the right or wrong, my dogs were haveing a run, and his dogs caught their eye and they thought they would go greet it.

We do have a huge off leash park and I guarantee you the neighbors dog's behavior would be frowned upon down there. It's another place where you take socially adjusted dogs. If his dog is so aggressive he should perhaps stick to parks were it is mandatory to leash them. Again who was right or wrong I don't know I just know it was frightening.

― Mae West
valerie

Post by valerie »

Minks, I truly do understand how frightening it must have been, it

probably would have been for me, too... but there are some things

to consider here. One is, some dogs have what's known as "leash

aggression" and when other dogs run up to them, it is considered

rude behavior to a dog.

Also, and I say this as a person who has made the mistake herself

but tries not to... your dog should be given a command ONCE. Any

more and it turns into "background noise" for the dog, and they know

they don't have to respond to the command because hey, mom will

surely give it again.

And one must be VERY careful doing things the way you described,

pulling the dog close, tightening up on the leash, those types of

things make the situation much worse.

The incident in February I mentioned, Sierra and another dog got

into a squabble, and I SAW the other dog start it. At that time I

had taken Sierra maybe 12-15 times to the dog park without a

single problem. The dog's owner proceeded to light into me and

wouldn't let me get in a word edgewise about how terrible I was

for bringing such an aggressive dog to the park etc. etc. and she

was a trainer and knew what she was talking about etc. etc. and

all kinds of BS. The only thing I managed to get in was at the end

of her tirade I said "I've been training dogs longer than you've been

ALIVE" (she looked to be in her late 30's maybe early 40's) and I

took Sierra and left. If you were to go by that incident, witnesses

might have thought Sierra was bad and aggressive. Any of the

witnesses to her behavior yesterday (and there were many) know

she's not.

Again, dog parks aren't the best of places, and dogs really don't

have to like every dog they meet. People don't, do they? Our

local park has rules in place to try to avoid a lot of stuff but they

were routinely broken when I was going. One of them was, no dogs

on leash inside the park.

I just hope you don't let this stop you from taking your dogs out.

It really shouldn't.
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I'm sorry - but naturally I have a completely different avenue here.I've read all views on all possibilities of all angles. and common sense...

I say Mink's dear - your neighbor has a bone to pick with you.

this incident won't sit well with him & he's waiting for another opportunity to upset you / confront you - intimidate you..

all I have to say is be careful when exposed outside , with or without your animals.

This type of attitude is not to be trusted.

Patsy
Milly

Post by Milly »

Odie;1000114 wrote: Minks: As said, I think your an awesome dog person, for your dogs coming on the second command when they were running off to meet and greet was awesome!

You had control over your pups.

and I still believe , an off-leash dog park does not belong to aggressive dogs- BECAUSE the other dogs are off leash and can and will run up to them for that meet n greet!............tis normal, that is what dog parks are for, all dogs want to smell other dogs, its their instinct on getting to know one another.

and again my thinking also.........what if it had of been a child?

Odie;999681 wrote: I definately agree! as said, any cat or dog will become aggressive if threatened, its just animals nature.

Hmmmmm now, you said yourself that all dogs have the potential to be aggressive.... what if a normally passive dog just one day went for a child for whatever reason..... it doesn't return when recalled..... Ohhhh but it does when it's scared the child or worse actually bitten the child and comes on the second command..... that's OK is it?

Not in my book...... Recall is NOT awsome or excellent unless a dog responds FIRST time to that, if it doesn't then the handler needs to work on that and until it's perfect, considering both people and dogs when out walking until they have regained control over their dog.....

minks - I'm not getting at you sweetheart, I'm just trying to put the other side forward hun.... I do feel you need to maybe work on your recall, but if as Patsy says this is a problem that has nothing to do with the dogs at all, it may be worthwhile trying to have a chat with your neighbour when you aren't out walking the dogs and you can hopefully sort out what the problem really is about.....

Good luck with it hunny.... I hope it all works out :)
Click here to read FOC thread part 1

Milly

Post by Milly »

Odie wrote:

Was that aimed at me?....You disagree with something I said? :-2

Odie

Post by Odie »

Idgie;1000424 wrote: I agree with you Odie. Any animal, domesticated or wild would have the potential to become agressive if threatened.

I was attacked once by my friends cat........I just bent down to tie my shoelace.....it spooked her cat...and the cat leap on my face.......clawed my entire face, neck, and arms!

it was more than just nasty!:-1
ButterflyPrincess

minks;1000136 wrote: Hi Ya Red, well to be honest with ya hun, some times ya cant grab a kid that fast. Was out all day with my grandson and his mommy who is pregnant and a couple times the lettle speed demon took off at a run from us, and it wasn't so easy to grab him. He is a kid in training at the age of almost 2 and still bolts and still thinks dogs are to be hugged.

I am not saying the guy with the aggresive dog was in the wrong I just think his yelling what he did and how he handled it was darn frightening. I don't think I am the only one who has dogs that have wanted to romp up to his dogs. Quite literally Red he was yelling at me like I was sending my dog after him personally. It was down right unsettling to be yelled at like that. If it were me I would have knelt down with my dog, pulled him close to my body by his collar, or taken him up on a short leash or maybe put my body between his dog an mine... you see my biggest dog is about the size of a cocker spanial, his dog is about the size of a german shepherd. He was yanking on the dogs leash upward as his dog jumped and lunged about.

I am also not saying I was in the right or wrong, my dogs were haveing a run, and his dogs caught their eye and they thought they would go greet it.

We do have a huge off leash park and I guarantee you the neighbors dog's behavior would be frowned upon down there. It's another place where you take socially adjusted dogs. If his dog is so aggressive he should perhaps stick to parks were it is mandatory to leash them. Again who was right or wrong I don't know I just know it was frightening.

Minks you're the one that is right.. he shouldn't have brought his dogs there. simple as that. It's an off leash park .. meant for friendly -outgoing dogs.. not aggressive and mean dogs. People really pi$$ me off when they do this.. the dog parks out here state in huge red letters NO AGGRESSIVE DOGS ALLOWED- If they are caught there they get fined and possibly have their dog taken if it harms a person or animal.

As far as catching a kid before something bad happens, Red. You can't always. Tiffany has always ran in front of us.. she does go to dogs because she loves them. Now and then with certain breeds we tell her to stay away until we are there next to her.. and she always knows to ask the owner if she can pet them. But kids run so fast you can barely catch them. When we used to take our dogs to the off leash park Tiff would go with the dogs and play with other dogs. But ever since that day with the pit bull we haven't been back- i am not having my child or dogs get attacked by a dog some idiot brought in.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Idgie;1000434 wrote: I know where you're coming from. My sister's cat did something similar and I still have the deep scars in my thigh.

OUCH....I had to go to the hospital with the attack.......doctors said it wasn't a cat attack, they said someone had taken a broken bottle to me.......luckily my friend who owned the cat was there was a witness.......doctor was about to call the police.....that's how bad it was.

even when I clips all four of my cats nails..........my face is way back from them, they hate getting them done!

80 nails clipped in under 2 minutes.........ya gotta do it quick!

p.s. sorry minks for hyjacking your thread!;)
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I see the Dog Walker with the leashed Dog as a bully . Never corrected as a bully child - now he's a bully adult. There's a bully in every playground / park.

Purposely & entitled to walk the dog anywhere, but chose a park with unleashed dog's -

This Dog Walker couldn't un-leash his dog & let his dog run? his point/motive? what did he think would happen.? Sounds like a fun afternoon at a park to you?

Then knowing this he yells "Killer, my dog will kill yours.!!

that's a adult bully (to be polite), purposely out for conflict.

that attitude is not to be trusted.

He should be on a tight/ gripped leash..

Patsy
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Patsy Warnick;1000693 wrote: I see the Dog Walker with the leashed Dog as a bully . Never corrected as a bully child - now he's a bully adult. There's a bully in every playground / park.

Purposely & entitled to walk the dog anywhere, but chose a park with unleashed dog's -

This Dog Walker couldn't un-leash his dog & let his dog run? his point/motive? what did he think would happen.? Sounds like a fun afternoon at a park to you?

Patsy

The dog and the owner should be on a tight/gripped leash:wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

Patsy Warnick;1000693 wrote: I see the Dog Walker with the leashed Dog as a bully . Never corrected as a bully child - now he's a bully adult. There's a bully in every playground / park.

Patsy

or perhaps a choker collar?:wah:
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Odie;999681 wrote: I definately agree! as said, any cat or dog will become aggressive if threatened, its just animals nature.

what kind is he/she?

In fourteen years I have never seen the slightest sign of aggression out of dozydog :-

Attached files
Odie

Post by Odie »

Bryn Mawr;1001406 wrote: In fourteen years I have never seen the slightest sign of aggression out of dozydog :-

Bisson! cool!

I said threatened.........but all dogs are not created equal either.
abbey

Post by abbey »

scouse;999699 wrote: Awwww Chezzie he's stunning! :-4

Here's my boys... little loves both of them

How lovely. :-4

Is that a shitzuh?

Milly

Post by Milly »

abbey;1001429 wrote: How lovely. :-4

Is that a shitzuh?

Thank you Abby... yes, the shih tsu is my sisters dog... she's so cute! :-4

abbey

Post by abbey »

Which one is Bailey?
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Bryn Mawr;1001406 wrote: In fourteen years I have never seen the slightest sign of aggression out of dozydog :-

Bryn, I always think there's always a first time. I am unfortunately scared to death of dogs, no matter what size, shape or form. I'm sure they can smell the fear on me and attack.
Milly

Post by Milly »

abbey;1001446 wrote: Which one is Bailey?

Bailey is the Black and tan cocker hun... the shih tsu is named Ellie ;)

Odie

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1001472 wrote: Bryn, I always think there's always a first time. I am unfortunately scared to death of dogs, no matter what size, shape or form. I'm sure they can smell the fear on me and attack.

You and I think the same with dogs, and especially me with cats!
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Kathy Ellen;1001472 wrote: Bryn, I always think there's always a first time. I am unfortunately scared to death of dogs, no matter what size, shape or form. I'm sure they can smell the fear on me and attack.

At this point April is too close to her dotage to attack anything - she now sleeps the best part of twenty hours of the day and asks for fuss the other four.

In general I agree with you - all animals (including all people) must be considered capable of turning on whatever they perceive to be a threat, but there are, as always, exceptions to the rule.

What triggered your fear of dogs? Have you tried to overcome it?

My wife has a total phobia with frogs - she can identify the conditioning that caused it but fears going through a cure more than she needs to be free of it.
Milly

Post by Milly »

Bryn Mawr;1001549 wrote: My wife has a total phobia with frogs

Oh my!... Me too!

Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

scouse;1001552 wrote: Oh my!... Me too!

Boys in small villages can be very cruel.
Milly

Post by Milly »

Bryn Mawr;1001555 wrote: Boys in small villages can be very cruel.

Can't they just!.....

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Look at this face....it wouldnt have hurt a fly.....I have 6 Dogs....lasos...maltese and a little Shiddey:D

Attached files
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
abbey

Post by abbey »

Bryn Mawr;1001555 wrote: Boys in small villages can be very cruel.:wah:
Milly

Post by Milly »

Carolly;1001564 wrote: Look at this face....it wouldnt have hurt a fly.....I have 6 Dogs....lasos...maltese and a little Shiddey:D

You're really just getting that doll in again aren't you Carolly! :sneaky::wah:

Beautiful doglets! :-4

Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Bryn Mawr;1001549 wrote: At this point April is too close to her dotage to attack anything - she now sleeps the best part of twenty hours of the day and asks for fuss the other four.

In general I agree with you - all animals (including all people) must be considered capable of turning on whatever they perceive to be a threat, but there are, as always, exceptions to the rule.

My wife has a total phobia with frogs - she can identify the conditioning that caused it but fears going through a cure more than she needs to be free of it.

I honestly don't know what triggered my fear of dogs Bryn...nothing terrible has happened to me. Guess I'm just not used to pets and have not been around animals very often. My brother was deathly sick as we were growing up, and we couldn't have animals near him.

I really wish I didn't feel this way. But, I will NOT go for help as I'm so afraid I'll have to face that fear....I'm such a wimp:p

Ahhhh, you're poor wife....frogs are slimy and loud anyway:thinking:
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Kathy Ellen;1001601 wrote: I honestly don't know what triggered my fear of dogs Bryn...nothing terrible has happened to me. Guess I'm just not used to pets and have not been around animals very often. My brother was deathly sick as we were growing up, and we couldn't have animals near him.

I really wish I didn't feel this way. But, I will NOT go for help as I'm so afraid I'll have to face that fear....I'm such a wimp:p

Ahhhh, you're poor wife....frogs are slimy and loud anyway:thinking:

It's the fear of facing the fear that stops my wife too but it need not be a confrontation - it can be as slow as you like and arms length can be measured by Mr Tickle.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Bryn Mawr;1001549 wrote: At this point April is too close to her dotage to attack anything - she now sleeps the best part of twenty hours of the day and asks for fuss the other four.

Frogs are really awesome and the do not bite. I have spent many a time, trying to catch them and place them in my hand......but of course, they jump off!:wah:

The best way, if she wants and needs to, get over a phobia, is to face it head on over and over again until the phobia is no longer there and she realizes that frogs will not harm her.

spoken from one who had a phobia.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1001564 wrote: Look at this face....it wouldnt have hurt a fly.....I have 6 Dogs....lasos...maltese and a little Shiddey:D

awwwwwwww that face, you just wanna squeeze her!
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Odie;1001622 wrote: Frogs are really awesome and the do not bite. I have spent many a time, trying to catch them and place them in my hand......but of course, they jump off!:wah:

The best way, if she wants and needs to, get over a phobia, is to face it head on over and over again until the phobia is no longer there and she realizes that frogs will not harm her.

spoken from one who had a phobia.

She is too afraid to face it head on, too much like a pigeon in the shadow of a hawk at the mere mention of a frog - she needs to start from further back with visualisation and acclimatisation.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Bryn Mawr;1001625 wrote: She is too afraid to face it head on, too much like a pigeon in the shadow of a hawk at the mere mention of a frog - she needs to start from further back with visualisation and acclimatisation.

Well, I kinda now here you...........I flew years ago, 3 flights with minor upsets did me in...............I still to this day will not fly!

and to face that phobia.............means I have to fly!
Odie

Post by Odie »

and...............for all of us dog lovers, tada!

Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Kathy Ellen

I am scared to death of dogs.

I avoid any and all contact with dogs.

I'll cross a street to avoid the dog & walker. I never attempt to pet a dog.

I really feel " they smell my fear"

with that being said - my phobia doesn't change my view on this thread.

Patsy
Odie

Post by Odie »

dogs can smell and feel fear.........I to am afraid of most dogs, especially ones that are aggressive......I always walk away when facing them on the sidewalks.........just in case.

.......I can also sense an aggressive dog sometimes as well, especially when you see a muzzle on it........that right there tells me alot.
minks

Post by minks »

All is well on the doggie front here today, I was out to the same park today, checked for others in the area before letting my dogs go for a run, I had little treats in my pocket for them and on first call both came back to me. Ok call it bribery, then I went on for a walk with both leashed just in case. Well as I returned home about half a block from me was the "nasty" so I simply turned the corner and walked the other way, I can't imagine an encounter on a sidewalk with that man and his dog and me and mine. Doubt it would be friendly.

Just for an FYI I have had many dogs all my life and many dog experiences

lost my first dog at age 8 because it bit a little boy and my dad took it away to "someplace"

watched as a little pomm ran up to my brother and bite him in the calf

had another put down at age 14 because she had cancer

had another dog live to the ripe age of 13 when her lack of facilities caused us to put her down.

had a huge newfoundlander till he was 10 and had cancer and he had to be put down.

was the cause of neighbors putting their dogs down when they were running at large and chased down my daughter at the age of 4 the courts ordered they put all 3 of the shepherds down for pack tendancies.

have been falsely accused of my dog biting 2 different people.'

have had my dog tormented by an ex neighbor.

Have many a grand and loving memories of all my dogs.

I honestly would never ever have expected such shocking behavior from a grown man with a dog on a leash.

Again merely my opinion, not saying who was right or wrong, but I am no dummy to dogs.

― Mae West
Odie

Post by Odie »

minks;1001717 wrote: All is well on the doggie front here today, I was out to the same park today, checked for others in the area before letting my dogs go for a run, I had little treats in my pocket for them and on first call both came back to me. Ok call it bribery, then I went on for a walk with both leashed just in case. Well as I returned home about half a block from me was the "nasty" so I simply turned the corner and walked the other way, I can't imagine an encounter on a sidewalk with that man and his dog and me and mine. Doubt it would be friendly.

lost my first dog at age 8 because it bit a little boy and my dad took it away to "someplace"

had another dog live to the ripe age of 13 when her lack of facilities caused us to put her down.

had a huge newfoundlander till he was 10 and had cancer and he had to be put down.

was the cause of neighbors putting their dogs down when they were running at large and chased down my daughter at the age of 4 the courts ordered they put all 3 of the shepherds down for pack tendancies.

I honestly would never ever have expected such shocking behavior from a grown man with a dog on a leash.

Again merely my opinion, not saying who was right or wrong, but I am no dummy to dogs.

You have great experience, it shows well!

I don't call treats bribery, they are used to let the dog know he did good! Everyone does this in training and afterwards as well, I have re-searched training dogs, and also have many friends and family that do the same, its a reward for a job well done and this should be encouraged.......a dog is not some machine, its your pet, your pal, your family, he as you........should always be treated when a job well done.

To many humans do not give recognition when deserved.

And also nice to know you had a pleasant day at the park today.....that is the way it's supposed to be hun!

And you did the right thing by avoiding that idiot and his dogs.

hats off Minks!

and so sorry for all the hardships you have had to endure!:-4

Post by 911 »

From my experiences in law enforcement and courts, anyone who states loudly that their dog will kill yours is an admission of deadly intentions on the part of his dogs. In other words, he has had experiences of his dog hurting others; dogs or people. He should be the one to blame for taking his dogs to a place that he knows will bring out the dangerous tendencies of his dog, leash or no leash.

It's the same as putting a 'Beware of Dog" sign on your fence. It shows probable cause that you know your dog is dangerous. My sign says 'Dogs--Keep out'. Actually it reads 'Dogs Keep Out' :wah: as if the other dogs in the neighborhood could read that and stay out of my backyard!!

I don't remember who said it in this thread, but pulling on a dog actually does makes him more aggressive. I learned that with mine, the more I held him back, the harder he fought to go. Once I let go, he looked at me like, "Gee Mom, I look so much tougher if you hold me back, now I have to actually look mean and it's just not worth it'.:D

minks;1001717 wrote:

God, how do you do it? Of all my animals I've only had to have one put down. I thought I would die with him. I don't ever want to do that again. I'll do it if I have to to keep them from suffering but I don't want to.

After all these years and all my 'children', when this one goes to the great treat shop in the sky, I don't think I'll get another animal. My heart just can't take it any more.:(

(Sorry for that thread takeover, I just find it amazing that you can be so strong:-6)
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
Odie

Post by Odie »

911;1001768 wrote: From my experiences in law enforcement and courts, anyone who states loudly that their dog will kill yours is an admission of deadly intentions on the part of his dogs. In other words, he has had experiences of his dog hurting others; dogs or people. He should be the one to blame for taking his dogs to a place that he knows will bring out the dangerous tendencies of his dog, leash or no leash.

It's the same as putting a 'Beware of Dog" sign on your fence. It shows probable cause that you know your dog is dangerous. My sign says 'Dogs--Keep out'. Actually it reads 'Dogs Keep Out' :wah: as if the other dogs in the neighborhood could read that and stay out of my backyard!!

I don't remember who said it in this thread, but pulling on a dog actually does makes him more aggressive. I learned that with mine, the more I held him back, the harder he fought to go. Once I let go, he looked at me like, "Gee Mom, I look so much tougher if you hold me back, now I have to actually look mean and it's just not worth it'.:D

God, how do you do it? Of all my animals I've only had to have one put down. I thought I would die with him. I don't ever want to do that again. I'll do it if I have to to keep them from suffering but I don't want to.

After all these years and all my 'children', when this one goes to the great treat shop in the sky, I don't think I'll get another animal. My heart just can't take it any more.:(

(Sorry for that thread takeover, I just find it amazing that you can be so strong:-6)

thanks for your law enforcement experience, to bad some here do not agree with you.

You and I and others think the same.........he should be taking responsbility of his dogs.
ButterflyPrincess

911 wrote: God, how do you do it? Of all my animals I've only had to have one put down. I thought I would die with him. I don't ever want to do that again. I'll do it if I have to to keep them from suffering but I don't want to.

I couldn't or don't want to do it ever again. We had to have 2 dogs put down when i was a kid. they were both sick. I cried my eyes out for so long- it's a horrible experience. I like you said.. if i have to i will to keep him/her from suffering. I don't get over things too well and now and then if i stop and think about my previous dogs i cry. I miss them so much.

Minks you are incredibly strong.. i will say it again and again.. you were NOT at fault. You OR your dogs did nothing wrong.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Glad to have some back up.....!!!!!

I'm the only reply that took the avenue of a threat.

His attitude - is a complete threat - scared me if in the scenario.

through out this thread I stood alone...

I did private E-Mail Minks - I needed to get my view across to her.?

Good to see ya Back.

Patsy

Post by 911 »

Patsy Warnick;1001791 wrote: 911

Glad to have some back up.....!!!!! No problem. I do believe he's a bully and he takes his aggression out by using his animals to do it for him. He doesn't care about them or anyone elses.

I'm the only reply that took the avenue of a threat.

His attitude - is a complete threat - scared me if in the scenario.

through out this thread I stood alone...

I did private E-Mail Minks - I needed to get my view across to her.?

Good to see ya Back. Thanks:-6

Patsy

People like him shouldn't be allowed to have an animal. No telling what he does to them.
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West

Return to “Pets Animals”