Dog Calls 911 for Owner

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
RedGlitter

Dog Calls 911 for Owner

Post by RedGlitter »

German Shepherd service dog calls 911 when owner has seizure.... (Yahoo video)

Cool Dog
Odie

Dog Calls 911 for Owner

Post by Odie »

just amazing what they can be trained to do!

thanks for sharing, nice to see he takes good care of his owner!
Life is just to short for drama.
Victoria

Dog Calls 911 for Owner

Post by Victoria »

Mans best friend :-4
Chezzie

Dog Calls 911 for Owner

Post by Chezzie »

Fab story:-4
cars

Dog Calls 911 for Owner

Post by cars »

Good Doggy! :)
Cars :)
spot

Dog Calls 911 for Owner

Post by spot »

"Dog Dials 911" is typical Fox over-egging whatever it calls news. The number was on a programmed speed button.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
RedGlitter

Dog Calls 911 for Owner

Post by RedGlitter »

spot;984226 wrote: "Dog Dials 911" is typical Fox over-egging whatever it calls news. The number was on a programmed speed button.

Perhaps so, but don't forget the dog knew which button to push and also when his owner was in trouble.:)
spot

Dog Calls 911 for Owner

Post by spot »

RedGlitter;984227 wrote: Perhaps so, but don't forget the dog knew which button to push and also when his owner was in trouble.:)

If I spread peanut butter on the right speed dial button I bet I could get even the average hamster to press it, I'm sure I read in Richard Gere's biography about something similar. I admit that holding it back to only press it when I was having spasms would be trickier. Not much brain, hamsters.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
RedGlitter

Dog Calls 911 for Owner

Post by RedGlitter »

:wah: Good grief! Why'd you have to bring up Gerbil Man?? I am STILL disturbed by that! :wah:

So what's up Spot? You don't like dogs tonight?
spot

Dog Calls 911 for Owner

Post by spot »

RedGlitter;984241 wrote: So what's up Spot? You don't like dogs tonight?Dogs are fine though I heartily dislike pedigree breeding, it's Fox I was commenting on.
RedGlitter

Dog Calls 911 for Owner

Post by RedGlitter »

Yes, I don't favor either of those myself too much. Especially the breeding. IMO the worst thing about Fox is that pompous windbag O'Reilly. I just can't handle him.
Victoria

Dog Calls 911 for Owner

Post by Victoria »

spot;984243 wrote: Dogs are fine though I heartily dislike pedigree breeding, it's Fox I was commenting on.

Did you hear that after the BBC program about Pedigree dogs and the KC the RSPCA have now decided to pull out of their involvement with crufts

http://www.dogmagazine.net/archives/...out-of-crufts/
sunny104

Dog Calls 911 for Owner

Post by sunny104 »

cool story! :-6

Return to “Pets Animals”