Puppy cries in his sleep

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by 911 »

When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by 911 »

:-5:-5

Crap! Never mind
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
Chezzie

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by Chezzie »

awwwwwww wanna see de puppy Now!!!!:D

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by 911 »

I'll learn how to do this one day!

I promise :)

Mae West
Chezzie

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by Chezzie »

911;982918 wrote: I'll learn how to do this one day!

I promise :)

bless ya cotton socks:-4

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by 911 »

Stealing is just so much easier :wah:

Mae West
Chezzie

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by Chezzie »

found this little beauty:-4

http://au.video.yahoo.com/watch/3465554

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by 911 »

THAT'S IT!!!

Is that not the most adorable thing you've ever seen?:-6

Mae West
Chezzie

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by Chezzie »

911;983012 wrote: THAT'S IT!!!

Is that not the most adorable thing you've ever seen?:-6

absolutely, when he buries his head with one ear inside out, my heart melted:-4

My doggie has lots of doggie dreams too which can be very noisy:wah:
Odie

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by Odie »

awwwwwww to cute that little pup!:-4
Life is just to short for drama.

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by 911 »

My Golden woke me from a dead sleep to what I thought was the tornado siren. When I jumped up, he woke up and I couldn't figure out what the noise was. I went to the TV and there was nothing indidcating any bad weather.

Shortly thereafter, he started doing it when Tom Brocaw said good night and they would play the music. Scared hell out of me!

He would stop dead in his tracks if he heard Tom's voice, lay in the floor and wait for the music. When Tom left, he quit watching the news. :(

And now he is mostly deaf and can't hear anything. :( But he's still my baby and I'm teaching him a little doggy sign language:)

Mae West
Chezzie

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by Chezzie »

911;983036 wrote: My Golden woke me from a dead sleep to what I thought was the tornado siren. When I jumped up, he woke up and I couldn't figure out what the noise was. I went to the TV and there was nothing indidcating any bad weather.

Shortly thereafter, he started doing it when Tom Brocaw said good night and they would play the music. Scared hell out of me!

He would stop dead in his tracks if he heard Tom's voice, lay in the floor and wait for the music. When Tom left, he quit watching the news. :(

And now he is mostly deaf and can't hear anything. :( But he's still my baby and I'm teaching him a little doggy sign language:)

dogs are so clever:-4:-4
buttercup

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by buttercup »

I'm surprised people find this cute, my first thought was - Oh shame, poor wee soul.

Anytime Kiesha has dreams like this we just call her name very gently a few times so as not to wake her but reasure her / give her comfort we are here & she settles again. The people in the background filming it & laughing just shows to me how much they care about the dog.
Chezzie

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by Chezzie »

buttercup;983991 wrote: I'm surprised people find this cute, my first thought was - Oh shame, poor wee soul.

Anytime Kiesha has dreams like this we just call her name very gently a few times so as not to wake her but reasure her / give her comfort we are here & she settles again. The people in the background filming it & laughing just shows to me how much they care about the dog.

Its not hurt though BC, its just dreaming.

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by 911 »

I don't think he's actually crying. I think it's just little puppy barks. He's probably just chasing squirrels.

I think they have to have these dreams so they'll know what to do in real life. :)

Mae West
buttercup

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by buttercup »

I dont really think your grasping my point here Chezzie, i know its dreaming. Its the manner in which its been done. If your child were dreaming would you film it & fall about laughing or would you sit beside your child, stroke his / her hair & speak quietly saying everythings ok?

Maybe because its a dog it doesent matter.
Chezzie

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by Chezzie »

buttercup;984002 wrote: I dont really think your grasping my point here Chezzie, i know its dreaming. Its the manner in which its been done. If your child were dreaming would you film it & fall about laughing or would you sit beside your child, stroke his / her hair & speak quietly saying everythings ok?

Maybe because its a dog it doesent matter.

My daughters talk in their sleep almost every night, renders us in hysterics, ..They are not hurt just shouting out, not nightmares just ramblings, like our dog, he often chases rabbits in his sleep and is totally unaware and unhurt. I just dont see it the same way as you but I still love my kids and my dog more than life itself.. Wouldnt do for us all to share the same views and opinions BC:-6
buttercup

Puppy cries in his sleep

Post by buttercup »

No of course it wouldent & it would be a very boring world if we all thought the same however i could not leave a child or animal in distress of any kind awake or asleep if i could possibly ease the situation & i remain adamant about that. You seeing it as funny is up to you Chezzie & we should leave it at that, difference of opinion. It happens.

Return to “Pets Animals”