My Dog is Begging For Brussel Sprouts!

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

A mere week after throwing myself on Reds mercy because my dog had started licking her hind hip area on both sides...I've decided to go public with her latest neurosis...

I went out to my garden and got some baby brussel sprouts... steamed them and added a touch of pepper, sat down to eat them ... OMG! you'd think i was sitting in front of her with a rib-eye! WTH?? Sits in front of me begging, so I figure I'd give her one so she'd be disgusted like my kids... but NO! She chows right down.... after 5 of them, I'm reminded of what their affect is on me and started laughing... she sleeps in my daughters room right beside the ac vent...lol:wah:

I'd better stop... the daughter just read this and is threatening to run away from home until it's all clear....:rolleyes:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Sprouts and Dogs, deadly combination you better leave several windows open. :wah:

[QUOTE]brussel sprouts... [/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Victoria

Post by Victoria »

You are not alone mine love their veggies. Sprouts, tomato, broccoli, green beans(YUM), and cucumber are among their favorites. This is Remy eating melon!

Attached files
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Actually to me - just my opinion...

your dog is lacking in something - iron - potassium ??

when your pet acts up - it's the only form of communication

this is out of character right - ??

Then I'd have my dog checked out..

just my opinion

Patsy
Mariya22

Post by Mariya22 »

I have heard that Uncooked beans attack much needed vitamin A and can cause red blood cell clumping in small animals. Raw artichokes, red cabbage and Brussels sprouts also cause problems with nutrient absorption.
Dog Training

Return to “Pets Animals”