Seagulls............

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Bez

Seagulls............

Post by Bez »

........why don't they go to sleep like other birds.....

It's 10.45 pm and they are still flying around and making a terrible din :mad:
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Odie

Seagulls............

Post by Odie »

wonder how they can fly in the dark?
Life is just to short for drama.
abbey

Seagulls............

Post by abbey »

Bez;961483 wrote: ........why don't they go to sleep like other birds.....

It's 10.45 pm and they are still flying around and making a terrible din :mad:
Hey, it's Saturday night give em a break! :wah:
Odie

Seagulls............

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen

Seagulls............

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Our seagulls here at the beach are always hungry and begging for human food. People won't stop feeding them on the beach so the gulls follow people around until they're fed:-5
Odie

Seagulls............

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;961508 wrote: Our seagulls here at the beach are always hungry and begging for human food. People won't stop feeding them on the beach so the gulls follow people around until they're fed:-5

same thing here, accept in a large city they are also being fed at fast-food places, restaurants, etc.:-5:-5:-5
Kathy Ellen

Seagulls............

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;961515 wrote: same thing here, accept in a large city they are also being fed at fast-food places, restaurants, etc.:-5:-5:-5

:wah::wah: One time when I was eating in my car, outside of Mc Donalds, a cheeky bay gull kept inching near my car squaking...... then he jumped on top of my car hood squaking.....little bugger....I had to head out of there and he followed me for a few blocks..:wah:
G-man

Seagulls............

Post by G-man »

Seagulls love McDonald's French fries... :p That likely has something to do with some of them becoming insomniacs... all that junk food. :wah:

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

mikeinie

Seagulls............

Post by mikeinie »

The gulls by the sea are feck'en huge, when they shyte on your car window you really know about it!:eek:
Odie

Seagulls............

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;961523 wrote: :wah::wah: One time when I was eating in my car, outside of Mc Donalds, a cheeky bay gull kept inching near my car squaking...... then he jumped on top of my car hood squaking.....little bugger....I had to head out of there and he followed me for a few blocks..:wah:

well, here you attract probably 30 cheeky fellows!

they love my leftover fries!:wah:
southern yankee

Seagulls............

Post by southern yankee »

Odie;961486 wrote:

wonder how they can fly in the dark? they are like flying garbage cans. they'll eat anything,just about.
Pinky

Seagulls............

Post by Pinky »

We have seagulls, but not where I live. Here we're just driven barmy by a demented cockrell that can't tell the time and sounds like he's been on the Gauloise.:rolleyes:
Bez

Seagulls............

Post by Bez »

abbey;961498 wrote: Hey, it's Saturday night give em a break! :wah:

Well now it's Sunday morning and raining hard......not a seagull in sight ! yeah !
Bez

Seagulls............

Post by Bez »

mikeinie;961603 wrote: The gulls by the sea are feck'en huge, when they shyte on your car window you really know about it!:eek:

You're right.....it's like emulsion paint !
abbey

Seagulls............

Post by abbey »

Bez;961716 wrote: Well now it's Sunday morning and raining hard......not a seagull in sight ! yeah !Probably hung over. :D
Kathy Ellen

Seagulls............

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I had a flock of gulls passed by last weekend....ohhhh, maybe the were geese....anyway, they pooped all over my car and my friend and I spent 2 hrs. trying to get it all off....yuk.....
Odie

Seagulls............

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;961908 wrote: I had a flock of gulls passed by last weekend....ohhhh, maybe the were geese....anyway, they pooped all over my car and my friend and I spent 2 hrs. trying to get it all off....yuk.....

we are lucky enough to have pidgeons........now there's poop on your car.......gotta hose it off a.s.a.p.....and 2 cats that pee and poop on the grass.......its a must to get all off a.s.a.p.......acid later is hell to get off the car and it kills the grass.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:-5
Kathy Ellen

Seagulls............

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;961917 wrote: we are lucky enough to have pidgeons........now there's poop on your car.......gotta hose it off a.s.a.p.....and 2 cats that pee and poop on the grass.......its a must to get all off a.s.a.p.......acid later is hell to get off the car and it kills the grass.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:-5

Odie, funny that you say that.....I was just thinking yesterday that we've never had a lot of pidgeons at the beach and now we have tons of them in the next town....because......the owners of a pizza joint feed them.

Why do we feed our birds here human food when we have the bay on one side and the ocean on the other:mad: They like fries better than fish...it's so wrong...

Return to “Pets Animals”