Can I get an AWWWWW

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Accountable

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by Accountable »

http://videos.komando.com/2008/06/26/ch ... -the-lion/

I’ll bet you’ve never seen a pet like the one in this Video of the Day. In 1969, two friends, John Rendall and Ace Berg, purchased a lion. At the time, Christian the lion was a 35-pound cub. He had been born in a zoo. The friends raised Christian in their London home. All three hung out in a friend’s furniture shop on the weekends.

Within a year, Christian had grown to 185 lbs. Rendall and Berg realized they couldn’t keep him much longer. But they didn’t know what to do with him. A chance encounter changed that. Two actors from the film Born Free walked into the furniture store.

The actors recommended a conservationist, George Adamson, living in Kenya. Christian was soon in Africa. There he was rehabilitated and released into the wild.

In 1974, Rendall and Berg decided to visit Christian one last time. He was now a wild animal. Adamson told them it was doubtful that Christian could be found. No one had seen him in nine months.

The two flew to Kenya, anyway. On the day they landed, Christian appeared outside Adamson’s camp. Somehow, he knew. He waited outside the camp until Rendall and Berg arrived.

This video was taken during their reunion with Christian. What a story! What a video!

ETA: I finally found the vid on YouTube because I'm afraid the link may be temporary.
Peg

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by Peg »

Awwwww
CARLA

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by CARLA »

Awwwww Awwwww Awwwww :-4 Just amazing
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Luvdawgs

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by Luvdawgs »

A friend had sent me that video in an email. Just amazing!!
mrsK

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by mrsK »

That is beautiful.

Thank you:-4:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
abbey

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by abbey »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome! :-4
Carolly

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by Carolly »

Just wish I hadnt put any eye make up on before I saw it.....its all over me face now......God is that clip moving or what.............
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Chezzie

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by Chezzie »

Get an Awwwwwwwwwwwwww?

I can do better than that you got 3 girls bawling their eyes out.

The moment he recognises them is awesome, I still have a lump in my throat.

Thanks for posting it..

My youngest is still distraught:-3
Imladris

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by Imladris »

OK, so I'm sitting here with a banging headache, knackered after not sleeping last night, feeling fed up 'cos the hot water boiler is playing up with 3 separate faults so I couldn't have a soak in the bath and had to make do with a cold shower and you show me this..............

Thank you, you've really cheered me up, that was lovely.:-4

yes, I'm crying too :rolleyes:
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
chonsigirl

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by chonsigirl »

That was so cool, love is never forgotten. :-4
Carolly

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;923464 wrote: Get an Awwwwwwwwwwwwww?

I can do better than than that you got 3 girls bawling their eyes out.

The moment he recognises them is awesome, I still have a lump in my throat.

Thanks for posting it..

My youngest is still distraught:-3I watched that a few hours ago Chez and cant get it out of my head and even now as im typing this the thought of him seeing them.........oh dear here I go again.:-1
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Accountable

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by Accountable »

Gee guys it's just a pet. :-3

My allergies are really flaring up today, anybody got a tissue? :yh_liar
Carolly

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by Carolly »

Accountable;923572 wrote: Gee guys it's just a pet. :-3

My allergies are really flaring up today, anybody got a tissue? :yh_liarUsed them all up:(:-1
Chezzie

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by Chezzie »

just watched this again with hubby and we all cried once more...even hubs:rolleyes:
flopstock

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by flopstock »

i just love going back and playing this...:-4
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

WonderWendy3

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I played it for the boys after I watched it alone, and cried BOTH times!

I love the way he jumps on the men....reminds me of my kitties!:-4:-4:-4
spot

Can I get an AWWWWW

Post by spot »

Accountable;923361 wrote: Rendall and Berg realized they couldn’t keep him much longer. But they didn’t know what to do with him. A chance encounter changed that. Two actors from the film Born Free walked into the furniture store.Now that's the sort of coincidence that makes all the difference!
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Pets Animals”