Infraction for Raphael: post with the apparent purpose of starting a fight with a particular member. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.

LarsMac

Infraction for Raphael: post with the apparent purpose of starting a fight with a particular member. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.

Post by LarsMac »

User: Raphael

Infraction: post with the apparent purpose of starting a fight with a particular member. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.

Administrative Note:Again with trying to pick a fight.

Message to User:Raphael;1527951 wrote:

You have nailed it Bryn , or are you really our Simon Cowell of the Garden ?

But give us a point for effort and another for creativity .

I can see what you are up to :-

You are working selflessly for Queen and Country and pushing the young upstarts back to those better and more wholesome times .

You are making a stand for bland banter and the hey day of Tony Blackburn.

Beer back down to a shilling a pint and Family Favourites on Sunday at lunch time .

Original Post: [QUOTE=Bryn Mawr;1527942]Even for you that’s sinking to a new low :-(

If you ever evolve beyond getting your kicks out of insulting people you *might* make an interesting poster,----/QUOTE]

You have nailed it Bryn , or are you really our Simon Cowell of the Garden ?

But give us a point for effort and another for creativity .

I can see what you are up to :-

You are working selflessly for Queen and Country and pushing the young upstarts back to those better and more wholesome times .

You are making a stand for bland banter and the hey day of Tony Blackburn.

Beer back down to a shilling a pint and Family Favourites on Sunday at lunch time .

Absolutely . By jove .

What on earth was I thinking about ?

Be honest , could I be in the running for the Nobel Prize for literature if I tidy the loose ends ?
Control is an illusion. The Chaos is all part of the fun.
-Susan Hattie Steinsapir

Return to “Warnings and Infractions”