Infraction for Raphael: Incitement to violence

Bryn Mawr

Infraction for Raphael: Incitement to violence

Post by Bryn Mawr »

User: Raphael

Infraction: Incitement to violence

Administrative Note:Incitement to violence

Message to User:It is not acceptable to call for violence / death against any names individual or group in any post on this forum.

Original Post: NOW , TREASON INDICTMENTS WILL BE PURSUED .

It's so bad and terminally destructive that I almost feel sorry for the DNC Communists.

We have known all about this for some time and my problem is that I cannot stop laughing .

Best news is that Schiff for Brains will go -- ideally hung or shot .

The likes of the corrupt Pelosi and Waters will probably be allowed to seek shelter in some sort of monitored old age housing project , though I fear that the Sheeple will want to tear them limb from limb .

The real top Communists like Obama , Brennan , Clinton , Comey , Clapper are pig bait for Trump to chat about with the remnants of the Deep State .

Of course they should be put against a wall and shot , but this is unlikely to happen .

NEWS

A CIA officer who filed a second-hand whistleblower complaint against President Trump has gotten cold feet about testifying after revelations emerged that he worked with Joe Biden, former CIA Director John Brennan, and a DNC operative who sought dirt on President Trump from officials in Ukraine's former government.

According to the Washington Examiner, discussions with the whistleblower - revealed by RealClearInvestigations as 33-year-old Eric Ciaramella have been halted, "and there is no discussion of testimony from a second whistleblower, who supported the first's claims."

Return to “Warnings and Infractions”