Infraction for Patsy Warnick's old Pants: Returning slummer

LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

User: Patsy Warnick's old Pants

Infraction: Returning slummer

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post: Hey Troll...No Patsy, I was not kicked off other forums. You, however, have no comprehension as to just how much you are despised by so many. Your ignorant, uneducated drivel on this forum, being the source of mirth for many elsewhere. Do you actually realise that there are female ex members out there, who will never return to this forum because your snide comments, always directed at females, seem to go ignored? Now, someone has sent me your Facebook profile photograph, I can see why you can't handle other women. Let's face it, you're not all that are you dear? A sad, friendless, old woman, clinging to the dying embers of a forum, due to having nowhere else to go. An old woman, so devoid of real life, that someone challenging you in a virtual games arcade, becomes life or death. What a thoroughly, sad, bitter, lonely old woman you really are. Hanging around a dying forum because that is all you have Pinkeye, like a rancid old phart, trapped in a spacesuit and as much use as a trap door in a canoe. Patsy Warnick… my Christmas message to you, is .. go f*** yourself...your very presence here and I suspect in life, is on par with a pus laden, festering sore, that no one wants and finds too revolting to burst. Don't ever think you get to take the moral high ground over me, the sort of person who thinks Velour pants are chic, and spews more s.hit than a dose of dysentery.

If you seriously believe i came to FG due to being kicked off other forums, when i revealed Momus as myself so early on, knowing i would be immediately banned, then you really are a special kind of F***ing stupid.

Fuzzy, Magenta Flame or whatever you call yourself these days. Last I saw of you, the bailiffs were due, after , yawn, yet again, you couldn't pay your rent. Old Megan, can't get a man, can't keep a man, now nothing more than a sad old unemployable drunk who's looks are ravaged by cheap Australian plonk. So friendless, you had to virtually beg people on Facebook to talk to you. If anyone is going to take the moral high ground over me, it won't be an old drunk, and illiterate, product of a penal colony.

Love, hugs and kisses from Oscar
Control is an illusion. The Chaos is all part of the fun.
-Susan Hattie Steinsapir
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I've just read this load of absolute shyte ! To think this person (Oscar) used to be a sort of friend of mine a few years ago, sends shivers down my spine ! What the hell is she on FFS ! I suppose I should be a little more charitable towards her as she has a very sick husband to look after, who could die at any given moment. But I really cannot find it in my heart to even understand how she ticks these days ! I wonder how she would feel if she read a similar rant aimed at her. I find this so sad, and unforgivable. It's as if Oscar is heading for a breakdown, or perhaps even in the middle of one ! I just feel rather sorry for Patsy Warnick, to have to read such dreadful words aimed specifically at her. How the hell does Oscar know what Patsy Warnick is really like ?

Thank goodness you were on hand, LarsMac, to wipe all that vile invective from the forum. It seems that anybody can re-register under another name and behave in such a terrible way ! Pity there isn't some way to prevent this sort of thing happening. Perhaps, during the period of checking a new registration, IP addresses should be checked to make sure that the new registration is not in fact an old adversary returning to try to create havoc ?
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

G#Gill;1503117 wrote: I've just read this load of absolute shyte ! To think this person (Oscar) used to be a sort of friend of mine a few years ago, sends shivers down my spine ! What the hell is she on FFS ! I suppose I should be a little more charitable towards her as she has a very sick husband to look after, who could die at any given moment. But I really cannot find it in my heart to even understand how she ticks these days ! I wonder how she would feel if she read a similar rant aimed at her. I find this so sad, and unforgivable. It's as if Oscar is heading for a breakdown, or perhaps even in the middle of one ! I just feel rather sorry for Patsy Warnick, to have to read such dreadful words aimed specifically at her. How the hell does Oscar know what Patsy Warnick is really like ?

Thank goodness you were on hand, LarsMac, to wipe all that vile invective from the forum. It seems that anybody can re-register under another name and behave in such a terrible way ! Pity there isn't some way to prevent this sort of thing happening. Perhaps, during the period of checking a new registration, IP addresses should be checked to make sure that the new registration is not in fact an old adversary returning to try to create havoc ?

Unfortunately this is not new Gill, it's just that whilst she was trying to remain a member it took place on the back channels rather than on the front page.

Sadly, the use of dynamic IP addresses means that it's very difficult to stop by blocking a specific IP address - Oscar has used dozens and this on is one she's not used before.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I suspect that she was a bit in her cups last night, and stewing over Patsie's comment on her other posts.

I am thinking it might help to unapprove that thread where she "came out" as Momus, so she cannot find it when her next "self" comes to visit.
Control is an illusion. The Chaos is all part of the fun.
-Susan Hattie Steinsapir
spot

Post by spot »

I suspect the site could, on application, get a court injunction restraining any further registration here on the grounds of repeated harassment. I doubt it would cost a fortune. It would put the onus to stay off the site on her instead of on us.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.

Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
My other operating system is Slackware
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1503124 wrote: I suspect the site could, on application, get a court injunction restraining any further registration here on the grounds of repeated harassment. I doubt it would cost a fortune. It would put the onus to stay off the site on her instead of on us.

I suspect that just the threat of it would keep her away. I suggest that I send her an e-mail and see what happens?
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Bryn Mawr;1503127 wrote: I suspect that just the threat of it would keep her away. I suggest that I send her an e-mail and see what happens?

And whilst we're about it we could stop Mr. Magoo using the site as a billboard :-(
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

wow, accusing Patsy of bitterness whilst spewing that bitter rant, jeepers creepers she's a sad case (oscar, not Patsy)

She's obsessed with this place, she needs to get a life.
spot

Post by spot »

Bryn Mawr;1503127 wrote: I suspect that just the threat of it would keep her away. I suggest that I send her an e-mail and see what happens?

I suspect anything short of a genuine order would just leave her with something to brag about.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.

Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
My other operating system is Slackware
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1503136 wrote: I suspect anything short of a genuine order would just leave her with something to brag about.

Stopped her in her tracks last time - and she knows I've got the documentary evidence to back it up.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Poor Oscar. She probably feels deceived and abandoned - betrayed by those members who exploited her sense of loyalty and encouraged her for so long. They should be ashamed of themselves. I hope it all comes into focus for her one day.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1503136 wrote: I suspect anything short of a genuine order would just leave her with something to brag about.

Having tried it I now suspect that the e-mail addresses she used to join with are not monitored - there's no way she could have received that e-mail and not responded, that's not in her nature.

Nothing else for it, I'll have to go see a solicitor - I'm not putting up with more of the same.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

I would be surprised if shes not getting screen shots of this tread.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Bryn, I have found that she very rarely checks her e-mails. I had to draw her attention to an e-mail I sent her ages ago now, on the board in one of the threads that she was patronising at that time. Not sure how you can draw her attention to any e-mails, unless you leave a comment on the board somewhere and hope she is being a nebby so and so and actually sees your post !
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Ahso!;1503307 wrote: I would be surprised if shes not getting screen shots of this tread.

Ahso, I think you'll find that Oscar is not a 'subscribed member' so will not be able to read this thread or the 'Reported Posts' thread !
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

G#Gill;1503310 wrote: Bryn, I have found that she very rarely checks her e-mails. I had to draw her attention to an e-mail I sent her ages ago now, on the board in one of the threads that she was patronising at that time. Not sure how you can draw her attention to any e-mails, unless you leave a comment on the board somewhere and hope she is being a nebby so and so and actually sees your post !

I consider that I have given her fair and formal warning, if she isn't listening then so be it.
minks

Post by minks »

Well done moderators.

Your efforts do not go unnoticed.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Warnings and Infractions”