Infraction for Ahso!: harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest

Bryn Mawr

Infraction for Ahso!: harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest

Post by Bryn Mawr »

User: Ahso!

Infraction: harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest

Administrative Note:Personal Attack

Message to User:I did ask nicely!

In future, debate the idea instead of insulting the poster.

Original Post: Lady J;1415199 wrote:

Lady JI'm wondering if there's anything other than your standard drivel and thus more substantiative you'd prefer to share? It's best to address the thread subject which is how conversations normally progress in a constructive fashion. Try to resist the urge to make threads about the people participating in them. Conversations are not usually intended as cues for individuals to express their self-righteous indignation of what others choose to converse about. You can't control that aspect of others, so spare yourself (and everyone else) the torture of trying. Don't force yourself to deal with subjects that don't suit you - we appear more rational when we can bypass those subjects we have difficulty with.

I hope that helps. Good luck! :)
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Good call... That was uncalled for.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

What does 2 points get you?
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

YZGI;1415288 wrote: What does 2 points get you?

Not a lot - in fact it is purely notional.

I'd recently given him a private warning, this is a public warning - it has no effect on his use of the site.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Bryn Mawr;1415291 wrote: Not a lot - in fact it is purely notional.

I'd recently given him a private warning, this is a public warning - it has no effect on his use of the site.

I see, I didn't know if points were calculated differently in the UK than here.:-3:sneaky::wah:
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

YZGI;1415293 wrote: I see, I didn't know if points were calculated differently in the UK than here.:-3:sneaky::wah:

Ouch :-)

Return to “Warnings and Infractions”