Proposal - FG's Got Talent

This is where we play our home grown versions of the popular game shows you know and love.
koan

Post by koan »

In it you have to describe whatever talent you are presenting, marks for creativity and description. Up to 8 members can enter a round, the competitions close for each round after 4 days or 8 competitors have entered then we vote for the best.

The talent can be anything, as long as you consider it a talent. It doesn't have to be something you can really do but it should be something that is possible. Your ability to describe it is the equivalent of your ability to perform it.

Any suggestions for other regulations?

The number of contestants? The length of the competition?

Should there be a minimum # of contestants required?
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

Pinky;595485 wrote: I can stuff a whole banana in my mouth. Does that count?:D

Thats not fair - I thought that was neat and just tried it - I am on my to ER now :driving: :driving:
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

Pinky;595485 wrote: I can stuff a whole banana in my mouth. Does that count?:D

it does in my book:sneaky:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

So, does this mean Pinky wins the first round, cause I've never tried it....but I'm thinking that she's in a class all her own with that one!!

I can curl my tongue...and pick objects up with my toes like a monkey, but ummm I'm sure a lot of people can do those two things!:D
koan

Post by koan »

OK. I'll try starting it and we'll get entries going.

I'm locking this thread so no one wastes any more talent posts. Save 'em for the game.

Return to “FG Game Shows”