Guess What? - The match game

This is where we play our home grown versions of the popular game shows you know and love.
User avatar
YZGI
Posts: 11525
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:24 am

Guess What? - The match game

Post by YZGI »

You could do match game. Have a panel and two contestants. Ask the question. The panel pm's the MC (you ) their answers. Since each contestant would have different questions they could just post their answers, then you post the answers of the panel. Three rounds, contestant with most matches wins.
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Guess What? - The match game

Post by koan »

YZGI;585245 wrote: You could do match game. Have a panel and two contestants. Ask the question. The panel pm's the MC (you ) their answers. Since each contestant would have different questions they could just post their answers, then you post the answers of the panel. Three rounds, contestant with most matches wins.


So the MC asks the questions and the contestants have to guess what the panel will say?

What kind of questions?
User avatar
YZGI
Posts: 11525
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:24 am

Guess What? - The match game

Post by YZGI »

koan;585252 wrote: So the MC asks the questions and the contestants have to guess what the panel will say?

What kind of questions?
Along the lines of. "Johnny was walking through the park one day and stepped into a pile of __________? The panel then pm,s their answers to you. This would say be contestant one question. Cont 2 question. Johnny didn't like wearing neck ties too work, so he wore a _______ around his neck. Again the panel pm's their answers then cont b posts their's.
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Guess What? - The match game

Post by koan »

YZGI;585256 wrote: Along the lines of. "Johnny was walking through the park one day and stepped into a pile of __________? The panel then pm,s their answers to you. This would say be contestant one question. Cont 2 question. Johnny didn't like wearing neck ties too work, so he wore a _______ around his neck. Again the panel pm's their answers then cont b posts their's.


Ok got it.

We could give it a go with how to set the rules.

Every game will depend on how many people are interested in playing and how complicated it is to set up.
User avatar
YZGI
Posts: 11525
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:24 am

Guess What? - The match game

Post by YZGI »

koan;585259 wrote: Ok got it.

We could give it a go with how to set the rules.

Every game will depend on how many people are interested in playing and how complicated it is to set up.
The way I would do it koan is. Have two people pm you to be contestants. You, spot and whomever else is willing be the panel. Then you three could come up with the questions for each. Then you being the MC ask the question so on so on.
User avatar
YZGI
Posts: 11525
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:24 am

Guess What? - The match game

Post by YZGI »

Now that is eerie. I started a thread without even knowing I did it.
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Guess What? - The match game

Post by koan »

YZGI;585270 wrote: Now that is eerie. I started a thread without even knowing I did it.


:D

Any idea that starts to sound like a possibility will get moved from idea to proposal.
User avatar
minks
Posts: 26281
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:58 pm

Guess What? - The match game

Post by minks »

koan;585272 wrote: :D

Any idea that starts to sound like a possibility will get moved from idea to proposal.


this sounds good
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “FG Game Shows”