Children punished for refusing to pray to Allah

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

jones jones;1457338 wrote: Where have these earthlings been living ... In cloud cuckoo land?

No.......sepia tinted nostalgic heaven.

Please allow us earthlings into your reality.......give it to us how it is.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bruv;1457345 wrote: No.......sepia tinted nostalgic heaven.

Please allow us earthlings into your reality.......give it to us how it is.
Anyone who thinks extremists attempting to Impose their culture onto a host country Is due to us Invading Iraq needs to look back over history before 9/11

Tell me... why do you think Labour encouraged mass, unregulated Immigration?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Namechange;1457349 wrote: .. why do you think Labour encouraged mass, unregulated Immigration?

I'm hoping the answer will shed some light on the reason why my government is doing the same.
Oscar Namechange

High Threshold;1457351 wrote: I'm hoping the answer will shed some light on the reason why my government is doing the same. And America
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1457349 wrote: Anyone who thinks extremists attempting to Impose their culture onto a host country Is due to us Invading Iraq needs to look back over history before 9/11

Tell me... why do you think Labour encouraged mass, unregulated Immigration?

Why are you asking me?

I am the one that just admitted to NOT knowing the answers.

I can throw out some suggestions if you wish........but you need to be able to consider them with an open mind......no agenda......know what I mean?
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1457367 wrote: Why are you asking me?

I am the one that just admitted to NOT knowing the answers.

I can throw out some suggestions if you wish........but you need to be able to consider them with an open mind......no agenda......know what I mean?

Open mind ???

That's rich..

Let me share something with you. The very first time I met Nick Griffin, like you, my mind was full of leftist media libel. All the horror stories, burning golliwogs etc that have since been proved libelous. On the journey up there I made up mind to wipe all that crap out of my head and judge him myself.

Likewise, I attend meetings with the local Tories and Labour.

Over the years, I have come to know Griffin the man not the hype and media portrayal of him. That's what people with open minds do. They don't close their minds off because of media claptrap. People like you despise the BNP and Griffin because It gives you something to hate, lapping up every libelous word while turning a blind eye to the real antagonists such as the UAF and ' Hope not Hate'.

Do you actually have any idea of the amount of daily death threats Nick gets? That's why very few have to bottle to want to take over the BNP. Most would crumble under the hostile media, the Intrusion Into family life and the death threats within a week.

Griffin Is not the enemy but people like you close their minds because you think despising him makes yourself politically correct. People with open minds don't close themselves off from everything going on In the country that doesn't suit the leftist Ideal.

Yes, Griffin Is capable of being a grade A plonker, we all know that but when someone doesn't know the difference between the EDL and the BNP, there's a problem.

The only reason he should be despised Is for having the balls to say publicly what most closet right wingers are too frightened to say. But, hey, rather than let him speak, let's carry on trying to get the BNP shut down eh? For what? Making the electorate aware of what's really happening like the grooming scandal?

Because every time he's vindicated, he makes governments and the left look ridiculous.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Oscar Namechange;1457377 wrote: Open mind ???

That's rich..

Let me share something with you. The very first time I met Nick Griffin, like you, my mind was full of leftist media libel. All the horror stories, burning golliwogs etc that have since been proved libelous. On the journey up there I made up mind to wipe all that crap out of my head and judge him myself.

Over the years, I have come to know Griffin the man not the hype and media portrayal of him. That's what people with open minds do. They don't close their minds off because of media claptrap. People like you despise the BNP and Griffin because It gives you something to hate, lapping up every libelous word while turning a blind eye to the real antagonists such as the UAF and ' Hope not Hate'.

Do you actually have any idea of the amount of daily death threats Nick gets? That's why very few have to bottle to want to take over the BNP. Most would crumble under the hostile media, the Intrusion Into family life and the death threats within a week.

Griffin Is not the enemy but people like you close their minds because you think despising him makes yourself politically correct. People with open minds don't close themselves off from everything going on In the country that doesn't suit the leftist Ideal.

Yes, Griffin Is capable of being a grade A plonker, we all know that but when someone doesn't know the difference between the EDL and the BNP, there's a problem.

The only reason he should be despised Is for having the balls to say publicly what most closet right wingers are too frightened to say. But, hey, rather than let him speak, let's carry on trying to get the BNP shut down eh? For what? Making the electorate aware of what's really happening like the grooming scandal?

Because every time he's vindicated, he makes governments and the left look ridiculous.

On the head Ossie! Mainstream British man in the street is heartily sick of what is going on since the EU threw open its borders ... Some have the bottle to say it out loud but many of those who bask in the limelight and sunlight speak with a forked tongue!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

We've got a new immigration problem. South American countries are sending us tens of thousands of little children without parents to cross into America illegally. We're screwed because we can't deport them without knowing where they live or who their parents are. As a result, the border cities are being overwhelmed by the tide.

Oscar Namechange

Saint_;1457380 wrote: We've got a new immigration problem. South American countries are sending us tens of thousands of little children without parents to cross into America illegally. We're screwed because we can't deport them without knowing where they live or who their parents are. As a result, the border cities are being overwhelmed by the tide.

It's a good example of how true racism Is born Saint.

Racism Is not borne as some believe In the home as children watching their parents.

In fact I'll try and find the article I read very recently on how a Nation becomes more racist In times of severe austerity.

That Is, If the word racism can be used to describe preservation of one's countries resources.

It Is times like this when resources become stretched that people start to question opening our borders more. That's a natural progression.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1457377 wrote: Open mind ???

That's rich..

What in heavens name has your relationship with ole Nick got to do with anything ?

I dont hate anyone, hating Mr Griffin would give him the status he craves.

You talk of EDL, UAF and BNP.........have you considered one might be a reaction to the other ?

As I said somewhere recently about the drift of people worldwide, do we need to rethink our ideas of nationality and borders ?

This 'problem' is not confined to the UK and the EU.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"Originally Posted by Oscar Namechange

.. why do you think Labour encouraged mass, unregulated Immigration?"

Too easy. Cheap labor for the capitalist pigs. Oink.
Oscar Namechange

Muslim school inspector employed by Ofsted refuses to shake women’s hands - Education - News - London Evening Standard
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Namechange;1457353 wrote: And America

Yes.
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Namechange;1457418 wrote: Muslim school inspector employed by Ofsted refuses to shake women’s hands - Education - News - London Evening Standard

It is this, the last line, that says so much and touches several layers of the problem:

"Education Funding Agency inspectors who visited the school complained that a member of staff did not shake a female inspector’s hand 'for religious reasons'. Their report said: 'He was surprised she did not know that'.”

Silly woman not to know!

I would simpy love for this to happen here. We are under seige with "women's rights this" and "women's rights that" .... no, no, no, I mean way beyond any sense (trust me), and on the other hand we are walking a difficult line between outright protest over the way a uh ..... er ...... particular hoard of recent immigrants behave in this country and the exagerated watch-guard against anti- uh ..... um ... you know, this particular group of immigrants. So .... a Moslem refusing to shake hands with a woman!!!!!!????? Oh my! Such a report would never see the day of light. Bravo UK for taking up the subject!
Oscar Namechange

High Threshold;1457421 wrote: It is this, the last line, that says so much and touches several layers of the problem:

"Education Funding Agency inspectors who visited the school complained that a member of staff did not shake a female inspector’s hand 'for religious reasons'. Their report said: 'He was surprised she did not know that'.”

Silly woman not to know!

I would simpy love for this to happen here. We are under seige with "women's rights this" and "women's rights that" .... no, no, no, I mean way beyond any sense (trust me), and on the other hand we are walking a difficult line between outright protest over the way a uh ..... er ...... particular hoard of recent immigrants behave in this country and the exagerated watch-guard against anti- uh ..... um ... you know, this particular group of immigrants. So .... a Moslem refusing to shake hands with a woman!!!!!!????? Oh my! Such a report would never see the day of light. Bravo UK for taking up the subject!

There Is a long way to go with exposing what really happens In this country and I know very well what's happening In yours. We have been dominated by a bias left wing media for decades. The now defunct libelous News Of The World many believe had the agenda to libel Nick Griffin so much so that he used up party funds In legal fee's leaving him unable to stand In elections... only Nick was never that dumb. Still, they're getting their just deserts right now.

On one hand, I see the biased reporting as a way of curbing racial unrest but It does leave the populace without a clue as to what really Is happening, especially In the North of England.

I remember the first time I was told that a sign stating ' No whites after 5 pm ' was appearing daily on an ethnic estate and I was like many others believing It was propaganda. Then I actually got to see the evidence. The police were just taking It down and nothing was ever reported.

You would not believe what I do actually get to see but you'll never see It In newspapers and If I post It here, I am accused of posting a photoshop picture or an unreliable source.

I was thinking last night about my village postmaster. A Pakistani Muslim Immigrant who as he's serving you will be extremely proud to tell you that he was a first wave Immigrant who came to England under the Harold Wilson government. He comes to a lot of our community meetings and he has been quite forthright In telling everyone he Is ashamed of today's Muslim hardliners In England. He says England gave him an opportunity for a better life for which he will always be grateful. I'm not suggesting that every Immigrant be subservient to the British but he makes a point where he says that today, the life and wealth of England Is just expected and taken for granted.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

As a service to your fellow Brits couldn't you just post all these damning photos here.
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1457472 wrote: As a service to your fellow Brits couldn't you just post all these damning photos here.
Easily...

But then, you are the one who writes everything off as either photoshopped or an unreliable source.

Then Instead of discussing the Issue we end up off on a tangent discussing the source and reliability of the Item.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1457474 wrote: Easily...

But then, you are the one who writes everything off as either photoshopped or an unreliable source.

Then Instead of discussing the Issue we end up off on a tangent discussing the source and reliability of the Item.

The last photo complaint was the fact that rather than somebody either knocking on the door or informing the police, Mr Griffin rushed miles for a photo opportunity........thats all.

With any problem there are ways to deal with it, if reporting a blatant breach of the law gets no response from the local police, Im sure there are procedures you can follow.
Oscar Namechange

a[QUOTE=Bruv;1457475]The last photo complaint was the fact that rather than somebody either knocking on the door or informing the police, Mr Griffin rushed miles for a photo opportunity........thats all.

With any problem there are ways to deal with it, if reporting a blatant breach of the law gets no response from the local police, Im sure there are procedures you can follow.[/QUOT

When It comes to your Imaginary portrayal of Nick Griffin you really do talk out of your backside. As for the sign In the window, It's Inconceivable to you that as a member of the EU Parliament, people actually contact him, or do you think he goes around looking for that kind of thing? So are you saying that an elected politician should be contacted by his constituants but do nothing about It ? In my book, that's failing to serve the people who elected you. You can't have It all ways can you?

So he went down and had some pics taken. And ??? Name me one politician that does not take advantage of a cause or opportunity. Unless of course, It's Nick Griffin.

The truth behind that story Is far removed from how you portray It. He got Involved after he was contacted by residents who had been to the police themselves and were told they were not Interested, so Nick took It up with the police on their behalf.

While we are here, let me address this.

Posted by Bruv

ou and your BNP chums jump up and down every time they have confrontation because ......as they say "We get arrested, but they can do what they like" (A bit like spoilt kids)

Have you ever actually been out with Mr Griffin or the BNP?

I doubt It but If you had, you'd know the primary concern of Nick Griffin when out campaigning Is everyone's safety especially any women.

He will go to great lengths with maps etc to ensure no-one wanders Into a difficult area where there's likely to be confrontation of any sort.

But of course, what with you knowing him so well, you'd know that surely ?
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Bruv;1457472 wrote: As a service to your fellow Brits couldn't you just post all these damning photos here.

"Double, double toil and trouble"!
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Namechange;1457469 wrote: ..... I know very well what's happening In yours.

Yes, I know too but can you explain the logic of it for me.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1457477 wrote: a[QUOTE=Bruv;1457475]The last photo complaint was the fact that rather than somebody either knocking on the door or informing the police, Mr Griffin rushed miles for a photo opportunity........thats all.

With any problem there are ways to deal with it, if reporting a blatant breach of the law gets no response from the local police, Im sure there are procedures you can follow.[/QUOT

When It comes to your Imaginary portrayal of Nick Griffin you really do talk out of your backside. As for the sign In the window, It's Inconceivable to you that as a member of the EU Parliament, people actually contact him, or do you think he goes around looking for that kind of thing? So are you saying that an elected politician should be contacted by his constituants but do nothing about It ? In my book, that's failing to serve the people who elected you. You can't have It all ways can you?

So he went down and had some pics taken. And ??? Name me one politician that does not take advantage of a cause or opportunity. Unless of course, It's Nick Griffin.

The truth behind that story Is far removed from how you portray It. He got Involved after he was contacted by residents who had been to the police themselves and were told they were not Interested, so Nick took It up with the police on their behalf.

While we are here, let me address this.

Posted by Bruv

ou and your BNP chums jump up and down every time they have confrontation because ......as they say We get arrested, but they can do what they like (A bit like spoilt kids)

Have you ever actually been out with Mr Griffin or the BNP?

I doubt It but If you had, you'd know the primary concern of Nick Griffin when out campaigning Is everyone's safety especially any women.

He will go to great lengths with maps etc to ensure no-one wanders Into a difficult area where there's likely to be confrontation of any sort.

But of course, what with you knowing him so well, you'd know that surely ?

Sort your quoting technique out will you?

Mr Griffin is the messiah according to his followers, but to everybody else he is a bad bad boy.

He would be the last person I would send to the police for any complaint.....he has form......a reputation too.

I will confess, I have no idea where the photo was taken,or where Griffin's constituency is, perhaps it was within his area of influence........but I doubt it, expect you will put me straight.
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1457488 wrote: [QUOTE=Oscar Namechange;1457477]a

Sort your quoting technique out will you?

Mr Griffin is the messiah according to his followers, but to everybody else he is a bad bad boy.

He would be the last person I would send to the police for any complaint.....he has form......a reputation too.

I will confess, I have no idea where the photo was taken,or where Griffin's constituency is, perhaps it was within his area of influence........but I doubt it, expect you will put me straight.

You have lost the point.

It's supposed to be a free country. Anyone, anywhere has the right to contact any MP If they believe he or she can help them. They do not have to live In their constituency. If someone's complaint Is Ignored by police, then they go to the person they believe will best serve that Issue. In that case, the residents happened to turn to him rather than trust others In the area. Just as parents and Grandparents went to him years ago stating their children were being groomed and police and social services were Ignoring their cries for help... remember that !!!

Nick Griffin Is not the enemy. The enemy Is a government who allowed mass open door Immigration that with It allowed radicals and extremists Into our country unchecked. Then they set about a path of political correctness that demonised any normal rational person who questioned that policy. The enemy Is those who seek to curb free speech and the right to question governments. The enemy Is those who seek to gag a man who I can assure you, as In the grooming scandal, will do a lot of listening and research before he goes public.

Then there are people like you who believe that anyone who happens to think Nick Griffin has a point must be a rabid racist or some deluded house wife who laps up everything the so called Messiah says. That Is arrogant and Insulting.

People like you lap up every libelous Leftie word because you think ' phew no-one will think I'm racist'

There Is nothing wrong with questioning mass Immigration. Even Jack Straw went public saying It failed.

There Is nothing wrong with being concerned about the strain on our services, NHS, housing, education and welfare.

There Is nothing wrong with questioning extremism In this country.

There Is nothing wrong with being concerned how the demographics of a country have changed. Luton as an example.

What is wrong, Is those with the agenda turning the populace Into a nation too afraid to speak out.

Did you know there was an arrest for example because someone used a line Sir Winston Churchill made In a speech ?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danie ... l-outrage/
Oscar Namechange

High Threshold;1457486 wrote: Yes, I know too but can you explain the logic of it for me. Funny enough, I've just read an Interesting post from someone In Sweden but FG rules say I can not cut and paste,
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Namechange;1457494 wrote: Funny enough, I've just read an Interesting post from someone In Sweden but FG rules say I can not cut and paste,

Condemned to darkness.
Oscar Namechange

High Threshold;1457495 wrote: Condemned to darkness. It was pretty much saying the same as my theory that appeasement has replaced common sense. The more governments appease, the higher the demands.
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Democracy governing facsist minds?
Oscar Namechange

High Threshold;1457499 wrote: Democracy governing facsist minds? There appears to be a lot of rapes In your country lately..

Have you seen this?

BBC News - Rochdale abuse: Social services 'missed opportunities'

BBC News - Police 'investigating 54 child grooming gangs'
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1457494 wrote: Funny enough, I've just read an Interesting post from someone In Sweden but FG rules say I can not cut and paste,

Its allowed with accreditation............I believe.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries!

Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia

in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many

countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods

of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet

rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the

next of its dignity and sanctity.

The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as

his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must

delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased

to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid

qualities - but the influence of the religion paralyses the social

development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists

in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and

proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa,

raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity

is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it

had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell

the civilization of ancient Rome."

Churchills speech in full..........from 1899......not all bad obviously.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Oscar Namechange;1457491 wrote: [QUOTE=Bruv;1457488]

You have lost the point.

There Is nothing wrong with questioning mass Immigration. Even Jack Straw went public saying It failed.

There Is nothing wrong with being concerned about the strain on our services, NHS, housing, education and welfare.

There Is nothing wrong with questioning extremism In this country.

There Is nothing wrong with being concerned how the demographics of a country have changed. Luton as an example.

What is wrong, Is those with the agenda turning the populace Into a nation too afraid to speak out.

No dear you have !

Of course there is nothing wrong in questioning the points in your post.

What you fail to understand is your choice of politicians to facilitate your solutions are the very ones who have a history of racism. I don't want a single one of them, given their form, to facilitate anything on my behalf.

They are full of bile, boiling up inside their clean shirts and respectable -on the outside - demeanour.

They dislike people who are foreign

They dislike people who are black

They dislike people who they don't consider "Anglo Saxon"

They dislike non Christians.

They especially dislike Jews and Muslims

This racism is hidden under a veil of apparent respectability in order to con those who will listen to the fearmongering and the overreaction, into joining the fight.

However, the three main parties must take all the blame for any success that the far right obtain. They got it wrong on a big scale and we are now paying the price of it all. From one extreme to the other. Blair, Brown, Cameron, Clegg et al. They are to blame for us having to look at Griffin's ugly face and listen to Griffin's ugly words. They are to blame for us having to watch the grinning, beer swilling Farage to carry on where Griffin left off
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Namechange;1457502 wrote: There appears to be a lot of rapes In your country lately..

Maybe. But I honestly think the books are being fiddled, so to speak. First of all if you look at enough sources, the rise is in "reported" rape, not "convicted" rape. Secondly, (and you're going to love this) the Swedish word for "rape" is "våldtäkt", meaning taking someone with force/violence. I know in English there are several expressions for varying degrees of the sexual encounter but in Swedish we're pretty much stuck with "våldtäkt". But "våldtäkt" includes verbally convincing your wife (pleading even) to have sex with you when she wasn't really in the mood to begin with, and ........ as you may know from the Julian Assange case .... having sex without a condom.

So, is true rape really on the rise? Don't know. We've got the same statistics as you, it's just that they don't really mean the same thing to us.

BTW: In Sweden is it legal for a woman to prostitute herself but it is illegal for a man to use her services and if he's caught at it, it is called an abuse of women. She's allowed to remain at her post beneath the street lamp to carry on, of course, while he's hauled off to the nick. Oh, and if he's convicted not only must he pay a fine for breaking the law, he must also pay the woman "damages"!
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

You make it up as you go along :rolleyes:

The rules of the world mean you should not steal someone else's words without giving credit for them. It's just two lots of copy and paste rather than one needed, and sometimes, depending on where you are stealing from, you need the writers permission.
Oscar Namechange

High Threshold;1457509 wrote: Maybe. But I honestly think the books are being fiddled, so to speak. First of all if you look at enough sources, the rise is in "reported" rape, not "convicted" rape. Secondly, (and you're going to love this) the Swedish word for "rape" is "våldtäkt", meaning taking someone with force/violence. I know in English there are several expressions for varying degrees of the sexual encounter but in Swedish we're pretty much stuck with "våldtäkt". But "våldtäkt" includes verbally convincing your wife (pleading even) to have sex with you when she wasn't really in the mood to begin with, and ........ as you may know from the Julian Assange case .... having sex without a condom.

So, is true rape really on the rise? Don't know. We've got the same statistics as you, it's just that they don't really mean the same thing to us.

BTW: In Sweden is it legal for a woman to prostitute herself but it is illegal for a man to use her services and if he's caught at it, it is called an abuse of women. She's allowed to remain at her post beneath the street lamp to carry on, of course, while he's hauled off to the nick. Oh, and if he's convicted not only must he pay a fine for breaking the law, he must also pay the woman "damages"! Have you seen this ?

http://majorityrights.com/weblog/commen ... in_sweden/
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1457508 wrote: [QUOTE=Oscar Namechange;1457491]

No dear you have !

Of course there is nothing wrong in questioning the points in your post.

What you fail to understand is your choice of politicians to facilitate your solutions are the very ones who have a history of racism. I don't want a single one of them, given their form, to facilitate anything on my behalf.

They are full of bile, boiling up inside their clean shirts and respectable -on the outside - demeanour.

They dislike people who are foreign

They dislike people who are black

They dislike people who they don't consider "Anglo Saxon"

They dislike non Christians.

They especially dislike Jews and Muslims

This racism is hidden under a veil of apparent respectability in order to con those who will listen to the fearmongering and the overreaction, into joining the fight.

However, the three main parties must take all the blame for any success that the far right obtain. They got it wrong on a big scale and we are now paying the price of it all. From one extreme to the other. Blair, Brown, Cameron, Clegg et al. They are to blame for us having to look at Griffin's ugly face and listen to Griffin's ugly words. They are to blame for us having to watch the grinning, beer swilling Farage to carry on where Griffin left off Of course there are racists out there.

Let's look at the grooming scandal as an example.

A true democracy with freedom of speech does not try to silence a man because he does not hold mainstream Ideology.

Nick Griffin went to police 8 years ago reporting that parents had contacted him saying their reports to the police had been Ignored. Worse, the girls coming from sink estates were of low worth and not to be believed. Fast forward to today and 54 trials coming up and police saying there could be 10.000 children raped or groomed as young as 11 years old. It's fair to say, It's an epidemic.

But at the time, Instead of anyone saying ' hmmm there may be something In this, let's look Into It further', It became all about personalities and different parties. Because It came from the far right, then It had to be propaganda, lies and whipping up paranoia without one damn Investigation.

My question Is this... how many young children have been raped and had their lives destroyed because the Liberal elite were too bloody minded to Investigate ?

Make no mistake, those victims over the past 8 years became victims because the establishment was more Interested In gagging a politician and bringing him down than they were In being committed Into protecting those girls... THAT Is criminal.
gmc

Post by gmc »

posted by oscar bing bang thigh slapper

Worse, the girls coming from sink estates were of low worth and not to be believed.

That sadly is very true. What we have is a ruling elite that views anyone from council estates, the working poor as being littke more than welfare scrounging layabouts. Were thy black it would be racism once upon a tme the language woud have been that of class warfare. Racism isn't always about colour sometimes it's tribal as by an large those in council estates in the big cities were the peasants/serfs conquered by the normans and dispossessed of their land.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1457543 wrote: posted by oscar bing bang thigh slapper

That sadly is very true. What we have is a ruling elite that views anyone from council estates, the working poor as being littke more than welfare scrounging layabouts. Were thy black it would be racism once upon a tme the language woud have been that of class warfare. Racism isn't always about colour sometimes it's tribal as by an large those in council estates in the big cities were the peasants/serfs conquered by the normans and dispossessed of their land.

:yh_rotfl

You're right though. You don't have to be a different colour or creed In this country to experience that kind of class difference racism from the liberal elite.

Do you know something else about the Grooming scandal I found astonishing? In most other countries, there are specialised unit where children who have been abused can go and stay with expert help. No such thing here, they are thrown back on the streets as soon as the trial ends.
Oscar Namechange

Well well well, what a surprise.

Respect party linked to Bradford ‘plot’ | The Times
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Namechange;1457538 wrote: Have you seen this ?

No, I haven't. I just realized that most of my incoming FG notices are going straight into my Yahoo "spam bin" for some reason. I'll have to be more vigilant. I may have been hijacked.

Oscar Namechange;1457538 wrote: http://majorityrights.com/weblog/commen ... in_sweden/

I'll look at it now.
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

Oscar Namechange;1457538 wrote: Have you seen this ?

http://majorityrights.com/weblog/commen ... in_sweden/

Sigh. I didn't really need to read that. I wish I hadn't now. Sorry that I cannot express myself. It is utter taboo to openly say anything that suggests the immigrants in this country are guilty of anything at all. Any time we do express ourselves we are IMMEDIATELY told, "You can't say that!" But when we are told that we cannot make generalizations, are they suggesting by default that it is the "Swedish" population (sorry, I can't help but to put it into national terms) is responsible for the increase in crimes that so "Un-Swedish"? But trust me, we do know what's happening even if we may not say it. I think that I might join hands and forward that petition to authorites. It's worth it.
Oscar Namechange

High Threshold;1457592 wrote: Sigh. I didn't really need to read that. I wish I hadn't now. Sorry that I cannot express myself. It is utter taboo to openly say anything that suggests the immigrants in this country are guilty of anything at all. Any time we do express ourselves we are IMMEDIATELY told, "You can't say that!" But when we are told that we cannot make generalizations, are they suggesting by default that it is the "Swedish" population (sorry, I can't help but to put it into national terms) is responsible for the increase in crimes that so "Un-Swedish"? But trust me, we do know what's happening even if we may not say it. I think that I might join hands and forward that petition to authorites. It's worth it. The saddest part of your post Is where you say ' Sorry I can't express myself'..... some unInformed may believe this Is down to you struggling to find words and not what Is happening In your country.

I don't want to lead you Into saying anything that may bring problems to you.

We have been fully aware of the changing laws In Sweden and from here, we and the far right have been watching developments In Sweden for a long time. In fact, Sweden has been the subject of many a meeting here and how the UK could possibly follow suit. To say the British Far right Is disgusted Is an understatement and why they'll continue however much the Left want to shut down the BNP, to ensure this never happens here.

So what's happening In Sweden folks that's so shocking?

As of December this year, laws are to be passed In Sweden that critisizing Islam will be Illegal and a criminal offence. An Insult to democracy, freedom, freedom of speech and civil liberties, but It's happening.

So remember, If you go to Sweden after December, you can critisize the Sikh's, the Hindu's or even the Christians but you will be locked up If you mention ' Islam' Also remember, the Muslim's can critisize you, your government, even rape your children, but you must remain silent when they do.

This Is why the far right In the UK will continue. So next time, anyone critisizes the likes of Nick Griffin for speaking out, Imagine what our country would be like If we sold out our democracy to a religion, a faith, a belief.

Sweden, you have our sympathies !!!

I have taken this article on the web, one of many for no particular reason.

A new law will come into effect in Sweden after Christmas 2014, that will allow people to be prosecuted for criticizing immigration or politician’s unwillingness to tackle the issue.

The Constitutional Committee’s report has been voted for in parliament, seen in a letter from the Parliamentary Offices.

Member of Parliament Andrew Norlén, member of the Constitutional Committee, has been pushing the issue and he says it will rapidly become a deterrent.

“I do not think it takes very many prosecutions before a signal is transmitted in the community that the internet is not a lawless country, the sheriff is back in town” Norlén said during a one-sided ‘debate’ on the issue in Swedish parliament.

This new law is meant to stop Swedish people from complaining about their country being turned into a third world nation.

Sweden passes law that will prosecute people for criticizing immigration | EUTimes.net

http://sheikyermami.com/unreal-sweden-p ... migration/
recovering conservative

Post by recovering conservative »

Oscar Namechange;1456598 wrote: Two schoolboys were given detention after refusing to kneel down and 'pray to Allah' during a religious education lesson.

Parents were outraged that the two boys from year seven (11 to 12-year-olds) were punished for not wanting to take part in the practical demonstration of how Allah is worshipped.

They said forcing their children to take part in the exercise at Alsager High School, near Stoke-on-Trent - which included wearing Muslim headgear - was a breach of their human rights.

A statement from Cheshire County Council on behalf of the school read: "The headteacher David Black contacted this authority immediately complaints were received.

"Enquiries are being made into the circumstances as a matter of urgency and all parents will be informed accordingly.

"Educating children in the beliefs of different faith is part of the diversity curriculum on the basis that knowledge is essential to understanding.

"We accept that such teaching is to be conducted with some sense of sensitivity.

Read more: Schoolboys punished with detention for refusing to kneel down and pray to Allah | Mail Online

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I beg to differ.

There has been no tolerance shown here, The Children have been punished,

In place of the tolerance, knowledge and understanding they hoped to achieve, they have Instead created anger, upset and resentment.

When are people like this going to take on board that this Is precisely what creates racial tensions and another vote for the Far Right... Muppets :-5

I was going to ask a couple of questions back when you first posted this, but never got around to it:

What sort of school is this?

I had read some time ago...back when Blair was Prime Minister, that he was an even bigger enthusiast of privatizing public schools than the rightwingers in the U.S. who started the "Charter Schooling" schemes to bust up the public schools and sell them off to private corporations (which are subsidized by school tax funding). Is this part of that legacy? Unless this school is majority Muslim and has Muslims pushing a religious agenda, it doesn't make sense. Or it's not something that would be allowed at any public school where I live, where separation of church and state is clear enough to have Christian fundamentalists playing the persecution card because schools don't recognize religious clubs...including Christian clubs.

And, I can't possibly read through 2000 posts, but the continual theme of a great divide between Muslim minorities and the majority in England, leaves me wondering why Muslim populations in England are isolated little enclaves, while in Canada, most Muslims seem far more integrated with the rest of society.
Oscar Namechange

recovering conservative;1457665 wrote: I was going to ask a couple of questions back when you first posted this, but never got around to it:

What sort of school is this?

I had read some time ago...back when Blair was Prime Minister, that he was an even bigger enthusiast of privatizing public schools than the rightwingers in the U.S. who started the "Charter Schooling" schemes to bust up the public schools and sell them off to private corporations (which are subsidized by school tax funding). Is this part of that legacy? Unless this school is majority Muslim and has Muslims pushing a religious agenda, it doesn't make sense. Or it's not something that would be allowed at any public school where I live, where separation of church and state is clear enough to have Christian fundamentalists playing the persecution card because schools don't recognize religious clubs...including Christian clubs.

And, I can't possibly read through 2000 posts, but the continual theme of a great divide between Muslim minorities and the majority in England, leaves me wondering why Muslim populations in England are isolated little enclaves, while in Canada, most Muslims seem far more integrated with the rest of society. You have raised some good points. Most of the schools affected by this extremism here are state schools, They are In area's where the Muslim community may be the majority. We have some schools were English Is taught as a second language because of the high amount of Muslims In the community. So, In a way, It can be understandable that In these ' enclaves' where even Muslims hold local office and there are large ethnic communities, Muslim value's are a priority over British.

Under the Blair government when mass Immigration was encouraged for votes and cheap labour, they had some Ideal of a multiculteral Eutopia but bad management by housing authorities led to, In some parts, almost segregation and Isolation of ethnic communities. I used to sit on the housing committee for social housing and the ethos was ' stick them all together' rather than spread the populace for Integration. Even so, I can understand that, people like to live and be among their own but It has led to ethnic problems as we are now seeing In our schools.
recovering conservative

High Threshold;1457509 wrote: Maybe. But I honestly think the books are being fiddled, so to speak. First of all if you look at enough sources, the rise is in "reported" rape, not "convicted" rape. Secondly, (and you're going to love this) the Swedish word for "rape" is "våldtäkt", meaning taking someone with force/violence. I know in English there are several expressions for varying degrees of the sexual encounter but in Swedish we're pretty much stuck with "våldtäkt". But "våldtäkt" includes verbally convincing your wife (pleading even) to have sex with you when she wasn't really in the mood to begin with, and ........ as you may know from the Julian Assange case .... having sex without a condom.
I'm a supporter of Julian Assange's work, and I agree with those who consider the effort of the Swedish Government to extradite him on rape charges, as being motivated by the U.S. effort to get him into their custody on espionage charges etc.. But, all that said, when the two women claiming sexual assault by Assange came forward, I was left with the impression that 'where there's smoke, there's a fire!' They claim he agreed to use a condom and then took it off....that still qualifies as rape, because if he tossed the condom while he was doing them, that violated the terms that they agreed to have sex with him, case closed! And what if he has AIDS or some other STD? What would you call it then?

True rape? Is this another one of those attempts to muddle up the language like that idiot - George Will did recently in his Washington Post column, implying that some women don't really fight it, so maybe they want it, so therefore the man shouldn't be charged with rape! Once again, I am left asking "what the hell is wrong with conservatives today?" Do they hate women that much that they want to install a Christian Taliban society? Or, maybe they do....since the right blames women in general for voting for social spending, and not supporting military spending!

BTW: In Sweden is it legal for a woman to prostitute herself but it is illegal for a man to use her services and if he's caught at it, it is called an abuse of women. She's allowed to remain at her post beneath the street lamp to carry on, of course, while he's hauled off to the nick. Oh, and if he's convicted not only must he pay a fine for breaking the law, he must also pay the woman "damages"!

In Canada, we are starting to learn of this "Swedish Model" now that our conservative clown Prime Minister is pushing through federal legislation to adopt this strategy for dealing with prostitution issues. Just about every news article I've read coming from the women in the trenches - who work on behalf of sex workers, or deal with young women forced into low level street prostitution, say that the state persecuting the clients, will do nothing to protect the interests of the women, since the business will be forced further and further into the margins...getting into stranger's cars etc., so I'll agree its bad idea, that doesn't benefit women either...if that was the intended point.
recovering conservative

Oscar Namechange;1457667 wrote: You have raised some good points. Most of the schools affected by this extremism here are state schools, They are In area's where the Muslim community may be the majority. We have some schools were English Is taught as a second language because of the high amount of Muslims In the community. So, In a way, It can be understandable that In these ' enclaves' where even Muslims hold local office and there are large ethnic communities, Muslim value's are a priority over British.

Under the Blair government when mass Immigration was encouraged for votes and cheap labour, they had some Ideal of a multiculteral Eutopia but bad management by housing authorities led to, In some parts, almost segregation and Isolation of ethnic communities. I used to sit on the housing committee for social housing and the ethos was ' stick them all together' rather than spread the populace for Integration. Even so, I can understand that, people like to live and be among their own but It has led to ethnic problems as we are now seeing In our schools.

Thanks for the clarification! In Ontario and I think in the rest of Canada...excepting Alberta perhaps...they're sort of like our Texas on the Prairie...the public schools are strictly secular. So Christians, Muslims and Jews who want religious schools have to go outside the public system and pay for them themselves. As a result, the people who want religious education for their children enough to finance it, are a small segment of the population. The majority have to settle for the Sunday school option when it comes to religious education.

A previous conservative candidate...who was actually considered a moderate...thought it would be a good idea to appeal to a conservative Christian base by promising school tax funding to private religious academies.....and he got hammered so badly in the following election that he lost his own seat in the Provincial Parliament and had to resign as leader. I'm just thankful that the God vote doesn't wield the clout that it does in the Bible Belt!

On the integration issue, I'm not surprised that Tony Blair was an unrealistic buffoon on this issue too. But, from what I've read of similar stories on immigrant tensions in Sweden, France, Germany, Greece etc., even during good times, the nations of Europe cannot integrate immigrants as easily as the U.S. and Canada, because there is no way to separate the history and nationalism of being English, Swedish, French or German from being a white European who has a heritage going back centuries.

Some English I've met who have come over in recent years say that it's not all like East London, which according to what I've heard is the most balkanized city in England, with clear boundaries between the white and south asian communities. But, any emphasis of national identity is going to face that problem of how do the non-white, more recent immigrants fit into this flag-waving picture of national pride?
Oscar Namechange

recovering conservative;1457674 wrote: Thanks for the clarification! In Ontario and I think in the rest of Canada...excepting Alberta perhaps...they're sort of like our Texas on the Prairie...the public schools are strictly secular. So Christians, Muslims and Jews who want religious schools have to go outside the public system and pay for them themselves. As a result, the people who want religious education for their children enough to finance it, are a small segment of the population. The majority have to settle for the Sunday school option when it comes to religious education.

A previous conservative candidate...who was actually considered a moderate...thought it would be a good idea to appeal to a conservative Christian base by promising school tax funding to private religious academies.....and he got hammered so badly in the following election that he lost his own seat in the Provincial Parliament and had to resign as leader. I'm just thankful that the God vote doesn't wield the clout that it does in the Bible Belt!

On the integration issue, I'm not surprised that Tony Blair was an unrealistic buffoon on this issue too. But, from what I've read of similar stories on immigrant tensions in Sweden, France, Germany, Greece etc., even during good times, the nations of Europe cannot integrate immigrants as easily as the U.S. and Canada, because there is no way to separate the history and nationalism of being English, Swedish, French or German from being a white European who has a heritage going back centuries.

Some English I've met who have come over in recent years say that it's not all like East London, which according to what I've heard is the most balkanized city in England, with clear boundaries between the white and south asian communities. But, any emphasis of national identity is going to face that problem of how do the non-white, more recent immigrants fit into this flag-waving picture of national pride?

Our governments fund secular faith schools. They also fund Islamic schools.

Islamic schools condemned by David Cameron receive state funding - Telegraph

Yes, parts of England are Balkanized but that's down to EU dictate on oversea's jobs. I would actually say The Balkans do Integrate very well especially where I live.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1457680 wrote:

Yes, parts of England are Balkanized but that's down to EU dictate on oversea's jobs. I would actually say The Balkans do Integrate very well especially where I live.

Sorry....................I just got up off the floor.......and I think I wet myself too.

Balkanisation
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1457685 wrote: Sorry....................I just got up off the floor.......and I think I wet myself too.

Balkanisation You got me. I was thinking of Balkan states. Very tired.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1457693 wrote: You got me. I was thinking of Balkan states. Very tired.

Go to bed then.
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1457712 wrote: Go to bed then. I really should. Been up since 4 am. Had really long day and evening out with Peter. But..... Kill Bill 11 Is on Tv and half way through.

Return to “People”