Priestess Savitri Devi was Adolf Hitler`s Guru

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
rajakrsna

Post by rajakrsna »

Do you know Adolph Hitler had a Guru, Priestess Savitri Devi?

Adolph Hitler worshiped Lord Siva empowered by Krsna to destroy everything Lord Vishnu has preserved at the time of dissolution. Adolf Hitler destroyed 6 million Jews for crucifying Christ.

Om namo bagavate vasudevaya, " God is the Cause of All causes."
rajakrsna

Post by rajakrsna »

He is one of the gods of the trinity, the others being Vishnu, the god of preservation, and Brahma, the god of creation. Another way to describe Siva is that he represents the destructive aspect of Brahman.

Lord Siva

Om namo bagavate vasudevaya, " God is the Cause of All causes."
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

rajakrsna;1419168 wrote:

Adolph Hitler worshiped Lord Siva empowered by Krsna to destroy everything Lord Vishnu has preserved at the time of dissolution. Adolf Hitler destroyed 6 million Jews for crucifying Christ.

Ya all can KMA
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

tude dog;1419206 wrote: [QUOTE=rajakrsna;1419168]

Ya all can KMA

Are you denying that six million Jews died under the Nazis during the Holocaust?
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

rajakrsna;1419169 wrote: He is one of the gods of the trinity, the others being Vishnu, the god of preservation, and Brahma, the god of creation. Another way to describe Siva is that he represents the destructive aspect of Brahman.

Lord Siva

Hi rajakrsna,

so there is a god to create, one to preserve and one to destroy? I guess for all good there is evil.

I am interested in what the items in the image you posted along with Siva represent. would you mind explaining some of them and their meanings.

I am especaily intrigued by the one in the lower left corner.

thank you,

Lady J
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Lady J;1419226 wrote: Hi rajakrsna,

so there is a god to create, one to preserve and one to destroy? I guess for all good there is evil.

I am interested in what the items in the image you posted along with Siva represent. would you mind explaining some of them and their meanings.

I am especaily intrigued by the one in the lower left corner.

thank you,

Lady J

Good spot. A communications device? It certainly appear out of place in the picture.

Also, is the blue line a connection back to the mountain? Maybe the "home of the Gods"?
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Bryn Mawr;1419232 wrote: Good spot. A communications device? It certainly appear out of place in the picture.

Also, is the blue line a connection back to the mountain? Maybe the "home of the Gods"?

Looks like a self destruct button.
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

Are you denying that six million Jews died under the Nazis during the Holocaust?

I don't see where he is denying it. It wasn't just 6 million Jews that died as a result of the actions/policies of the Nazi regime either. What is your stance Tude?
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Scrat;1419252 wrote: I don't see where he is denying it. It wasn't just 6 million Jews that died as a result of the actions/policies of the Nazi regime either. What is your stance Tude?

I should have just kept it to myself and not even posted anything.

There was the "final solution". Resulted in the murder of about six million Jews. All toll, I believe some 12 million were murdered, including in their eyes undesirables such as Gypsies and Homosexuals. Freely eliminating anybody who dared to or perceived to be in active opposition.

I never seen Hitler's hatred based on a belief that Jews killed Jesus. What really got to me was that he seem to be endorsing the concept that "Jews" killed Jesus.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Scrat;1419252 wrote: I don't see where he is denying it. It wasn't just 6 million Jews that died as a result of the actions/policies of the Nazi regime either. What is your stance Tude?

To call his post cryptic is an understatement. I was trying to find out what was meant by it.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

tude dog;1419253 wrote: I should have just kept it to myself and not even posted anything.

There was the "final solution". Resulted in the murder of about six million Jews. All toll, I believe some 12 million were murdered, including in their eyes undesirables such as Gypsies and Homosexuals. Freely eliminating anybody who dared to or perceived to be in active opposition.

I never seen Hitler's hatred based on a belief that Jews killed Jesus. What really got to me was that he seem to be endorsing the concept that "Jews" killed Jesus.

As GMC posted in another thread, read Mien Kampf.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Bryn Mawr;1419261 wrote: To call his post cryptic is an understatement. I was trying to find out what was meant by it.

Next time, I'll try better and explain.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

tude dog;1419283 wrote: Next time, I'll try better and explain.

I fear that Kiss My Ass could be misinterpreted in most discussions :wah:
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Bryn Mawr;1419287 wrote: I fear that Kiss My Ass could be misinterpreted in most discussions :wah:

A reasoned post would have been much more appropreiat.
gmc

Post by gmc »

tude dog;1419253 wrote: I should have just kept it to myself and not even posted anything.

The catholic church endorsed the concept for hundreds of years and in fact did not formally repudiate the assertion that the jews killed jesus until the 1960's changing it to some jews killed him.

Pope exonerates Jews for death of Jesus - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Pope exonerates Jews for death of Jesus

Adolf makes it quite clear he thought he was doing god's work and an awful lot of people thought the jews deserved it not just catholic christians.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

gmc;1419302 wrote: The catholic church endorsed the concept for hundreds of years and in fact did not formally repudiate the assertion that the jews killed jesus until the 1960's changing it to some jews killed him.

I fully understand that, and about the Catholic Church reliving Jews of blame. This Martin Luther guy was anything but a friend of Jews.

Off the top of my head, Catholic Popes have been more tolerant than the masses they preached to.

gmc;1419302 wrote: Adolf makes it quite clear he thought he was doing god's work and an awful lot of people thought the jews deserved it not just catholic christians.

That is where we differ.

I don't see where he was motivated by any doing any godly noble cause. Be it in our eyes evil or noble.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

weird, in all my readings he was and condoned naturalism..... or the propaganda was at least . Christiandom only came into it when agains't jews specificaly but he was all fr condemming Catholics and christians (Jw's and seventh day and masons...and gypsies and .....well anyone who didn't like him really.

Very interesting peices and scripts and letters pertaining to the pope and directions, and priests were left to thier own moral devices. Sad eh? they went too.
gmc

Post by gmc »

tude dog;1419313 wrote: I fully understand that, and about the Catholic Church reliving Jews of blame. This Martin Luther guy was anything but a friend of Jews.

Off the top of my head, Catholic Popes have been more tolerant than the masses they preached to.

That is where we differ.

I don't see where he was motivated by any doing any godly noble cause. Be it in our eyes evil or noble.

Do you really think anti-semitism came put of nowhere? It was a pope that first made the jews wear a yellow star of david to identify them as jews. There were dozens of mini holocausts carried out against jews throughout europe over hundreds of years. If you don't know and understand the origin of anti-Semitism there's not an awful lot of point trying to get through to you.

What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland; so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the Creator.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 8

We are the chosen ones, the battle cry of every religious nutter since the start of time. He may have been a madman, it's easier to think of him as such, but there can be little doubt as to where the anti-Semitism came from despite despite the current spate of propaganda from the institution primarily responsible for propagating it.

Maybe you should read up on the history of the popes. Start with the borgias. You couldn't make it up.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

gmc;1419448 wrote: Do you really think anti-semitism came put of nowhere?

No, it came from the Gospels.

[QUOTE=gmc;1419448]It was a pope that first made the jews wear a yellow star of david to identify them as jews.

OK

gmc;1419448 wrote: There were dozens of mini holocausts carried out against jews throughout europe over hundreds of years.

I know all about Pogroms

gmc;1419448 wrote: If you don't know and understand the origin of anti-Semitism there's not an awful lot of point trying to get through to you.

Happy trails buddy.
gmc

Post by gmc »

[QUOTE=gmc;1419448]Do you really think anti-semitism came put of nowhere?

No, it came from the Gospels.

Did it? Biblical scholars have been arguing over that for years. Who decided what version of the crucifixion story was going to be in the gospels as we know it? They really couldn't blame the real culprits could they now - the romans as the occupying power. The destruction of jerusalem by the Romans and the loss of the jewish homeland was also touted as god's punishment for the jews part in the death of Christ. Some of the apparent truths in the bible aren't necessarily all they seem to be.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

excellent point gmc

Return to “People”