doggie rules

Come here to get informal advice on your pet's health, behavior issues, diet, and more.
Kathy Ellen

doggie rules

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Jim,

You have to watch the "Dog Whisperer" Ceasar.....it's a brilliant show. I think you have the show in the UK......I think I'm in love with him....shssssss:-4He gives great advice....you can even apply some of this behavior to children.....

Here's a link....

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/s ... -whisperer

Wow...that would be a great thread for Red to start "Advice on how to take care of animals."...it's her calling:-6
RedGlitter

doggie rules

Post by RedGlitter »

You know what, I'll see about that right now. A dog group would be great.

People who don't keep their dogs on lead in public are irresponsible idiots. They think they're the Alpha and that they have total control of their dog, when in the end, a dog is a dog and is going to behave as such in certain instances. If that Alsatian had been on a lead, this could have been prevented.

If two dogs are fighting, never try to break them up with your hands, even though that'll probably be your first instinct. You could get seriously hurt because they are in fight mode and will bite at anything, even their owner. Most dog people say to grab hold of the dog's back legs and swing him to one side or the other which is supposed to break contact. Ideally there will be two people doing this but if not you have to do your best yourself.

I will be posting some info about how to prevent dogfights and how to read a dog's posturing behavior to know what he is thinking.

Right now I'm going to go see if we can have a social club or a new subforum for this.
Kathy Ellen

doggie rules

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Good idea Red,

Even though I don't have pets, wish I did, I love to watch the "Dog Whisperer" and Warren Eckstein on the radio. Do you listen to him....if not, you can probably get his show on the net....he's fabulous...:-6

Here's a link to Warren....

http://thepetshow.com/

http://www.thepetshow.com/blog/
Mia

doggie rules

Post by Mia »

Jimbo I have the same problem. I live in a bad part of town were the folk have hard dogs like bull mastiffs etc, and yes they are off the lead, I honestly think this should be a criminal offence. My pup a Jack Russell.adores all people kids and other dogs and senses no danger. I tend to take him out early morning when these idiots are still in their beds. I am not very tall so holding him up is not an opotion. I am cosidering getting hold of some pepper spray in case we get cornered. I did have him castrated at seven months as I read that other male dogs see young males as a threat and will attack them. He is now eight months old,it is only pure luck that we have not been cornered yet.
Kathy Ellen

doggie rules

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Mia;947537 wrote: Jimbo I have the same problem. I live in a bad part of town were the folk have hard dogs like bull mastiffs etc, and yes they are off the lead, I honestly think this should be a criminal offence. My pup a Jack Russell.adores all people kids and other dogs and senses no danger. I tend to take him out early morning when these idiots are still in their beds. I am not very tall so holding him up is not an opotion. I am cosidering getting hold of some pepper spray in case we get cornered. I did have him castrated at seven months as I read that other male dogs see young males as a threat and will attack them. He is now eight months old,it is only pure luck that we have not been cornered yet.

That's very scary Mia.....I am sometimes petrified when I walk my sil's dog Orla when I see a dog unleashed. I always yell at the owner and they say don't worry...my dog is so harmless.....yea...sure:-5
RedGlitter

doggie rules

Post by RedGlitter »

We now have a Dog Club!

Dog Club

Please come help me get it started! :-6
Kathy Ellen

doggie rules

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Woo hoo, can I come even though I don't have a pet?
RedGlitter

doggie rules

Post by RedGlitter »

Kathy Ellen;947550 wrote: Woo hoo, can I come even though I don't have a pet?

Absolutely!! :) This group is available to ALL, whether they have a dog or not. :-6
shelbell

doggie rules

Post by shelbell »

I've had this happen and usually I'll put myself between them and take a couple steps toward the approaching dog, then I'll give them a nasty "get out of here"...it's worked for me. I don't worry so much now because I have 75lb Chow and they can really fight, and a 140lb Great Pyrenees...most dogs won't approach a dog that size and he is the Alpha male. If it came down to it, I would kick the sh*t out of the other dog...and I am as much of a dog lover as one could get.
Dewey2Me1MoThyme

doggie rules

Post by Dewey2Me1MoThyme »

i've had that happen when I took Max for a walk once, I let Max take cover behind my legs, (btw there were 2 dogs after him) I grabbed the bigger of the two b the scruff of the neck and put him down on his belly and held his chin tight to the ground. The other dog i managed to keep away with one foot constantly aimed at his face. Meanwhile the owners stood in therir doorway laughing, until I said "If you dew not get these dogs in the house I'm snapping this ones neck" That changed the tune and they took them inside. All this thyme two teen aged girls stood by laughing as well. I should have knocked their collective heads together once the dogs were controlled.
valerie

doggie rules

Post by valerie »

shelbell;947865 wrote: I've had this happen and usually I'll put myself between them and take a couple steps toward the approaching dog, then I'll give them a nasty "get out of here"...it's worked for me. I don't worry so much now because I have 75lb Chow and they can really fight, and a 140lb Great Pyrenees...most dogs won't approach a dog that size and he is the Alpha male. If it came down to it, I would kick the sh*t out of the other dog...and I am as much of a dog lover as one could get.

Well I DID kick the sh*t out of one once, and didn't stop him he was

intent on tearing my Tamsen apart. I mean, I really pulled my foot

back and let him have it in the ribs. Nada. Not until his owner finally

came and pulled him off.

This is really a tough sitch. I know people with large "Alsatians" who

carry big sticks and/or pepper spray.

What's really bad about it is that your dog getting attacked can turn

them into very aggrresive dogs, especially on leash. That happened

to Tamsen.

Are there any kind of animal control officers or any law that you can

appeal to?
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

shelbell

doggie rules

Post by shelbell »

Dewey2Me1MoThyme;947875 wrote: i've had that happen when I took Max for a walk once, I let Max take cover behind my legs, (btw there were 2 dogs after him) I grabbed the bigger of the two b the scruff of the neck and put him down on his belly and held his chin tight to the ground. The other dog i managed to keep away with one foot constantly aimed at his face. Meanwhile the owners stood in therir doorway laughing, until I said "If you dew not get these dogs in the house I'm snapping this ones neck" That changed the tune and they took them inside. All this thyme two teen aged girls stood by laughing as well. I should have knocked their collective heads together once the dogs were controlled.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to have pets cuz they are too idiotic to keep them under control...laughing? I would have told them I was gonna kick their a$$ if they didn't get them.
shelbell

doggie rules

Post by shelbell »

valerie;947889 wrote: Well I DID kick the sh*t out of one once, and didn't stop him he was

intent on tearing my Tamsen apart. I mean, I really pulled my foot

back and let him have it in the ribs. Nada. Not until his owner finally

came and pulled him off.

This is really a tough sitch. I know people with large "Alsatians" who

carry big sticks and/or pepper spray.

What's really bad about it is that your dog getting attacked can turn

them into very aggrresive dogs, especially on leash. That happened

to Tamsen.

Are there any kind of animal control officers or any law that you can

appeal to?

I would definitely call animal control. People can get fines for letting a dog run loose and if the dog is aggresive and unleashed they could take the dog away from the owner. Something I would make sure to follow thru on...maybe the next time this idiot will know where their dog is.
valerie

doggie rules

Post by valerie »

Sorry Shel, that question was for other posters, not for myself, I

did report it to the police dept.!

:-6
Tamsen's Dogster Page

Victoria

doggie rules

Post by Victoria »

Due to idiots like this Oscar my BC now shows fear aggression while he is on the lead.

Everytime he has been bitten it's been while he is on lead and the other dog is loose

the last time an English bull terrier clamped its jaws shut on his face for 10 minutes.

I held Oscar and the other dog close to me so that the bull terrier couldnt shake him and cause more damage, even so the wound took weeks to heal and its left my dog with a problem.

There used to be a guy round here with a great dane that was always loose and went for me and my dogs all the time, the owner was a bully too and threatened to hit me. I reported that but nothing was done so I bought a really good rape alarm.

the next time his dog came bounding over teeth bared I aimed the rape alarm at it and it backed off. That made the owner so angry and he started swearing and threatening me everytime he opened his mouth I drowned him out with the rape alarm, he was turning purple! People started to open window and doors to see what was going on ( this was about 11 pm). In the end he gave up and marched off, since then he has avoided me but I know he told his nieghbour that I was a physco bi***.

I say takes one to know one!
Trunk Monkey

doggie rules

Post by Trunk Monkey »

This is the product I use in my dog walking businnes and it's safe and very effective. I have been attacked by off leash dogs more times than I can even count :mad:

Mace Muzzle Pepper Spray Canine Repellant is an excellent product for defending against attacking dogs. This pepper spray is specially formulated and designed specifically for dogs and has been proven to be effective in encounters with aggressive canines. If a dog attacks you, spraying this repellant in its face will stop him in his tracks. It will overpower the animal and he will retreat. If you jog or take walks, then you should carry this dog spray with you. It is lightweight, easily accessible, and will provide fast protection when you need it most.

How to use your Mace Muzzle Pepper Spray Canine Repellant:

First of all, your pepper spray will be rendered useless without Awareness. Whatever you do, don't become complacent in your surroundings. Too often we have tunnel vision and do not pay attention to what is going on around us because we are in a hurry. Always keep your pepper spray close by but be aware of the animal who is looking for an easy target. They will be surprised when they get a good dose of 'fire' in their face.

When approached by an animal, place the Mace Muzzle Pepper Spray Canine Repellant in your dominant hand. Keep your non-shooting hand stretched out in front of you to keep distance from the attacker. Aim and spray towards the animal's face while moving backwards away from them. At the same time yell 'HELP' or 'FIRE' as loud as you can so that attention is immediately diverted to your situation. Continue spraying or be ready to spray until the animal has stopped advancing. At the first chance get away from there as fast as you can. Contact the police immediately!
kazalala

doggie rules

Post by kazalala »

RedGlitter;947526 wrote: You know what, I'll see about that right now. A dog group would be great.

People who don't keep their dogs on lead in public are irresponsible idiots. They think they're the Alpha and that they have total control of their dog, when in the end, a dog is a dog and is going to behave as such in certain instances. If that Alsatian had been on a lead, this could have been prevented.

If two dogs are fighting, never try to break them up with your hands, even though that'll probably be your first instinct. You could get seriously hurt because they are in fight mode and will bite at anything, even their owner. Most dog people say to grab hold of the dog's back legs and swing him to one side or the other which is supposed to break contact. Ideally there will be two people doing this but if not you have to do your best yourself.

I will be posting some info about how to prevent dogfights and how to read a dog's posturing behavior to know what he is thinking.

Right now I'm going to go see if we can have a social club or a new subforum for this.

Red I clicked on your dog club link and got this?:confused:

Invalid Social Group specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Trunk Monkey

doggie rules

Post by Trunk Monkey »

kazalala;948283 wrote: Red I clicked on your dog club link and got this?:confused:

Invalid Social Group specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

I just got the same message.
RedGlitter

doggie rules

Post by RedGlitter »

Oh right you guys, my mistake for not being clear on that. I deleted the social group because it was not too discussion friendly. Also, Kathy Ellen and I thought that we'd just start a new thread in the regular pet section of FG because there's already a lot o fgood advice there. We will have it all sorted out today and then I'll let you all know when it's ready. :)
kazalala

doggie rules

Post by kazalala »

RedGlitter;948354 wrote: Oh right you guys, my mistake for not being clear on that. I deleted the social group because it was not too discussion friendly. Also, Kathy Ellen and I thought that we'd just start a new thread in the regular pet section of FG because there's already a lot o fgood advice there. We will have it all sorted out today and then I'll let you all know when it's ready. :)

Ok Red:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Trunk Monkey

doggie rules

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Thank you and I can't wait for it to ready ;)
shelbell

doggie rules

Post by shelbell »

Trunk Monkey;948194 wrote: This is the product I use in my dog walking businnes and it's safe and very effective. I have been attacked by off leash dogs more times than I can even count :mad:

Mace Muzzle Pepper Spray Canine Repellant is an excellent product for defending against attacking dogs. This pepper spray is specially formulated and designed specifically for dogs and has been proven to be effective in encounters with aggressive canines. If a dog attacks you, spraying this repellant in its face will stop him in his tracks. It will overpower the animal and he will retreat. If you jog or take walks, then you should carry this dog spray with you. It is lightweight, easily accessible, and will provide fast protection when you need it most.

How to use your Mace Muzzle Pepper Spray Canine Repellant:

First of all, your pepper spray will be rendered useless without Awareness. Whatever you do, don't become complacent in your surroundings. Too often we have tunnel vision and do not pay attention to what is going on around us because we are in a hurry. Always keep your pepper spray close by but be aware of the animal who is looking for an easy target. They will be surprised when they get a good dose of 'fire' in their face.

When approached by an animal, place the Mace Muzzle Pepper Spray Canine Repellant in your dominant hand. Keep your non-shooting hand stretched out in front of you to keep distance from the attacker. Aim and spray towards the animal's face while moving backwards away from them. At the same time yell 'HELP' or 'FIRE' as loud as you can so that attention is immediately diverted to your situation. Continue spraying or be ready to spray until the animal has stopped advancing. At the first chance get away from there as fast as you can. Contact the police immediately!

All good advice PJ...I've never seen this spray around here. Did you get it from a pet store? I'll have to look around.
RedGlitter

doggie rules

Post by RedGlitter »

Make sure it's pepper spray and not mace and that it's geared in a strength for dogs and not humans. Very important.

and ---------------- Listening to: Oldies Zodiacs - Stay Just a Little Bit Longer (50s) via FoxyTunes
Oscar Namechange

doggie rules

Post by Oscar Namechange »

jimbo;950219 wrote: i wonder if that spray is available in the uk :thinking:

if a much bigger dog is trying to tear yours in two you dont have many options left open to you do you :thinking::thinking:

Quite right Jimbo. I have found myself in the position of some rabid pooch attacking mine in a park or field for no reason.

If i get there in time (if they are off the lead), i grab mine & lift him high in the air, however this does not work if you have a 24 stone rottwieller.

I have been in this position four times & without boring you with the details, the only way at the time was to get into the middle of them.

When one of my brood was a small Jack Russell pup, a black lab had him by the throat & was swinging him in mid air. Seeing a broken neck about to take place, i had no option but to get the rabid b-----d in a headlock & force his mouth open. On freeing his mouth, he promptly bit me. I was livid as it was my birthday & instead of being seated in my fav chinese gaff two hrs later, i was in hospital.

Each time i have been admitted, you go to the desk to sign in & they ask you what's happened to you. Then they check your records & tell you the last time you were admitted, it was serious dog bites, oh, & the time before that was ---serious dog bites, The time before that etc etc.

I think the truth is that anyone who loves their pooch as i love mine, will instinctly do the same, i.e get in between them to save your pooch.

I have tried inserting my finger into the aggressive dogs rectum as advised in one book i read, to shock them but i just got a smelly finger & an even more rabid attacker.

My hands are like a map of the b roads of G.B but i have safe dogs.

OSCAR:-1
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

doggie rules

Now, can any-one give me advice as to how i stop my 10 week old pup eating the contents of the cat litter tray?

Yep, she's fed properly, she's fed regually, she has treats & chews, love & affection but the moment Oscar, the persian cat has has dropped a newly steaming terd in the litter tray, puppie "Rosie" pounces on it with glee.

It has to be fresh mind. No stale cat poo excites her in such a manner.

Sould i be distracted momentarilly, i could find "Rosie" has nicked said terd & secreted it some-where in the house to snack on later in the night while we are asleep.

Very embarressing when you think you have cleaned the house ready for guests only for "Rosie" to bring out her hidden cache.

HELP

OSCAR:-5-5:-5:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
valerie

doggie rules

Post by valerie »

Oscar, they love "kitty Roca" because of the higher protein content.

You'll have a devil of a time keeping them off it. The best thing to do

is get a covered litter box, there are several styles. You can also

do a "creep" arrangement, put the litter box in a seldom used closet

with the door slightly open, enough for the cat and then maybe a

blocking arrangement that the pup can't get over but the cat can.

Be careful not to truly disturb where the cat's place is, because that

could get you into even more problems.

Tamsen's Dogster Page

shelbell

doggie rules

Post by shelbell »

oscar;950669 wrote: Quite right Jimbo. I have found myself in the position of some rabid pooch attacking mine in a park or field for no reason.

If i get there in time (if they are off the lead), i grab mine & lift him high in the air, however this does not work if you have a 24 stone rottwieller.

I have been in this position four times & without boring you with the details, the only way at the time was to get into the middle of them.

When one of my brood was a small Jack Russell pup, a black lab had him by the throat & was swinging him in mid air. Seeing a broken neck about to take place, i had no option but to get the rabid b-----d in a headlock & force his mouth open. On freeing his mouth, he promptly bit me. I was livid as it was my birthday & instead of being seated in my fav chinese gaff two hrs later, i was in hospital.

Each time i have been admitted, you go to the desk to sign in & they ask you what's happened to you. Then they check your records & tell you the last time you were admitted, it was serious dog bites, oh, & the time before that was ---serious dog bites, The time before that etc etc.

I think the truth is that anyone who loves their pooch as i love mine, will instinctly do the same, i.e get in between them to save your pooch.

I have tried inserting my finger into the aggressive dogs rectum as advised in one book i read, to shock them but i just got a smelly finger & an even more rabid attacker.

My hands are like a map of the b roads of G.B but i have safe dogs.

OSCAR:-1

How unusual for a black lab to go so aggressively toward a pup...they are mostly very mild mannered babies. I would have no other choice but to get in between another dog and either of mine. Mine are a 75lb Chow and a 140lb Great Pyrenees...no way I'm lifting them over my head!!! I have never heard about sticking a finger in the dogs poop shoot before...that just sounds bizarre! :wah:
Oscar Namechange

doggie rules

shelbell;950828 wrote: How unusual for a black lab to go so aggressively toward a pup...they are mostly very mild mannered babies. I would have no other choice but to get in between another dog and either of mine. Mine are a 75lb Chow and a 140lb Great Pyrenees...no way I'm lifting them over my head!!! I have never heard about sticking a finger in the dogs poop shoot before...that just sounds bizarre! :wah:

It is absolutely true SHELBEL, I genuinly had a book that advised to seperate two dogs locked on, place middle finger into the rectum of the radid pooch. It claimed the pooch would be so shocked, it would spin round to see what on earth was happening, thus release it's grip. The lab, i described loosely as most of him was but there were a few other variaties in there as well.

In the same book there was a long piece on how to stop your pup chewing everything in the house. That didn't work either---- he just ate the book.

I must say, that lab has given me a very wide birth each time we have re-met in the park.

OSCAR
Oscar Namechange

doggie rules

valerie;950760 wrote: Oscar, they love "kitty Roca" because of the higher protein content.

You'll have a devil of a time keeping them off it. The best thing to do

is get a covered litter box, there are several styles. You can also

do a "creep" arrangement, put the litter box in a seldom used closet

with the door slightly open, enough for the cat and then maybe a

blocking arrangement that the pup can't get over but the cat can.

Be careful not to truly disturb where the cat's place is, because that

could get you into even more problems.

Hi Valerie, we tried the covered litter tray as our pups before her did it. It terrified the life out of the cats as well as the cover turned the litter tray into resembling a cat carrier. On sight of these, they scarper, on account of thinking it's a trip to the vets. Have you ever tried to train Persians into the closet stuo, well my lot don't have alot of brain cells & that is really hard work that takes some time.

My only success is to follow the smell & check the baskets regually. There i find the poop secreted somewhere in there. Except for the one she took into my bedroom last night. Can't tell her off--only have to look at that tiny cute face & laugh at her.

Why don't pet manufacturers just admit this is a problem & manufacture the stuff freeze dried? They could call it kitty poop snacks for pups. Genuine smell & texture.

But then, why would i pay good money for something i have on tap at home???

OSCAR
Oscar Namechange

doggie rules

jimbo;951415 wrote: BE CAREFULL YOU DONT BLIND ONE EYED DOGS COMING TOWARDS YOU ON A FOGGY MORNING :wah::wah::wah:

Or mistake a homosexual in a thong bending over on Brighton beach:yh_rotfl:yh_whistl:yh_doh:yh
Oscar Namechange

doggie rules

jimbo;951429 wrote: just make sure you dont try to rip its bone out of its mouth ouch :-3:-3:wah:

Your right JIMBO, could cause his mate agony!!:wah:
Oscar Namechange

doggie rules

oscar;951432 wrote: Your right JIMBO, could cause his mate agony!!:wah:

Mind you JIMBO, you can spot the chutney ferretts on Brighton beach a mile off.

They wear those little leather caps----- don't know though-- Iv'e seen a few pooches wear them as well !!:p
Oscar Namechange

doggie rules

jimbo;951437 wrote: now that is the funniest post i've read in ages its just a shame not many people will get it :wah::wah::wah::wah:

I think they will JIMBO, just maybe too embarressed to admit it.

Just like all the seamen i came home from Portsmouth with.

:o

:lips:
gmc

doggie rules

Post by gmc »

jimbo;947481 wrote: i'm not really a seasoned dog owner when i used to live on a farm or in the country i seldom came into contact with other dogs or their owners

but now i live in a large town taking alfie out can be a nightmare

he has been attacked by other dogs that owners have had off of their leads and the pup was only saved coz he ran to me and i picked him up over my head i was lucky not to get bitten myself

yesterday we were having a nice bike ride he was runing beside me when an alsation owner had his dog off of the lead and it charged at alfie and in order to get away he ran into the front wheel lucky i managed to stop and lift him up he was not hurt but boyh of us were a bit shaken up

so what are you spozed to do when your dog is attacked

and should people that have dogs like that keep them on a lead

terri how about starting a doggie owner club so as novices like me can get some answers

any help from anyone would be recieved with thanks

Makes me think I must be quite lucky where I live. Most people-myself included walk their dogs off the lead. There are also a lot of rescue dogs around as we have one of the dogs trust centres nearby-almost inverted snobbery since they don't let you have a dog without vetting (no pun intended) first, owning a pedigree suggests you're not good enough for a rescue dog.

Most dog fights are usually very short and to the point to establish dominance. I've found it best to just let them shift for themselves in a fight. Most adult dogs won't attack a pup. I've only had a problem with a couple of owners-one with an Alsation whose dog went for mine when it was a pup. His attitude they are only playing really pissed me off, on one occasion when my dog had stitches in his side and i asked him to keep his dog under control his response was "I'll call him but he won't come back". One of the rare occasions when I used bad language to express my displeasure.

The thing is my dog, now an adult, saw it off in no uncertain terms last time they met. It also used to attack a Bouvier des Flandres pup. Now an adult the size of a Shetland pony it's fair to say it knows it's place and crosses the road out the way.Iit has attacked other pups but the owner keeps it away nowadays cos it gets "bullied" by every pup that is now an adult in the area.

I think if you own a big dog it's up to you to control it most dogs are OK in my experience if they're not it's the owners fault and responsibility to keep it under control.

You don't say what type of dog you have (mine is a collie/dalmation cross that is big enough to handle itself and fast enough to run away of outclassed) ) but I would suggest letting them fight it out and set the pecking order unless it's one that is really vicious beyond the norm in which case Kick the **** out of it and the owner as well if he shows no sign of taking control.

O.K I know you are not a violent person but most people would respond by wanting to stop a fight if the other owner doesn't bother controlling their dog the time for good manners and a reasoned response has past. You do get some nutters that think it cool to have a dog they can't control. If it's not a normal establishing who is to dog fight the problem is with the other dog and owner not yours and you are justified in being very rude..
Oscar Namechange

doggie rules

Oh I wish i had a quid for all those dog owners who say "but he won't come back"

When mine were young, it was simple, i'd just bugger off home without them. Really though, I'd get 10 yards away, & they'd be scumpering beside me. HA, so you don't like that eh pooch? I do have one stubborn little bugger who would actually let me clear off & not care so i end up having to go back for him.

I just got a new young puppy & usually it's puppy training classes but this one seems to just follow in with what the other well trained one's do, so no hard work there. She learnt very quickly to sit in the kitchen meowing for food, so a slight adjustment is needed there.

I love that one they come out with, "oh he's just playing". Yep, i can tell that by the way he has my dogs throat in his mouth. I wish i had the nerve to say "yeah, well i'm also only playing"--then punch them in the mouth---but i believe that is an arressetble offence as well as being frowned upon by the kennel club. Especially in the middle of Crufts. They have the right to ask you to leave.

Having a public park right outside my lounge windows, you see some terrible howlers in the dog training department.

If i am ever bored, i can look outside & play "Guess who will pick their dog poo up"

Highly entertaining on dull afternoons. We even give odds as they arrive.

OSCAR:yh_rotfl:yh_whistl:yh_whistl
Oscar Namechange

doggie rules

jimbo;952117 wrote: the difference between dog owners and non dog owners

i walked past a young woman with a bag of hot steaming alfie poop she nearly threw up

i walked on a bit further and a young lady was walking her dog , she saw my bag of poop and smiled ,she thought what a thoughtfull nice man i was :D:D

so i waited till she had gone past and then i threw it at her :sneaky::sneaky:

not really :wah::wah:

That's a real turn on for a girl---- a macho man swinging a bag of dog poo.

What breed is Alfie??

Is it just me or can you tell the size of a dog by the poo it's owner left behind on it's walkies??

If so, Shellbel must need a wheelbarrow to get to the poo bin.

OSCAR
shelbell

doggie rules

Post by shelbell »

oscar;952680 wrote: That's a real turn on for a girl---- a macho man swinging a bag of dog poo.

What breed is Alfie??

Is it just me or can you tell the size of a dog by the poo it's owner left behind on it's walkies??

If so, Shellbel must need a wheelbarrow to get to the poo bin.

OSCAR

You hit that one on the head. We always say, he doesn't just poo, he leaves land mines.:wah:
Oscar Namechange

doggie rules

jimbo;952698 wrote: he is a sprolly :D:D
O.K. What's sprolly????
Oscar Namechange

doggie rules

jimbo;952739 wrote: der its a springer :spaniel cross collie :wah::wah:

i never knew till the other day :p:p

Why's the collie cross???:p:p
Oscar Namechange

doggie rules

My new puupy is an arfnarf

Return to “Pet Advice Support”