Free Food For Shelters

Come here to get informal advice on your pet's health, behavior issues, diet, and more.
Peg

Free Food For Shelters

Post by Peg »

I received the following email and it checks out to be legit on Snopes.

Hi, all you animal lovers. This is pretty simple.. Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on the purple box "fund food for animals" for free. This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
el guapo

Free Food For Shelters

Post by el guapo »

i clicked
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Pheasy

Free Food For Shelters

Post by Pheasy »

I did this Peg and will email it to all my friends/contacts :-4
RedGlitter

Free Food For Shelters

Post by RedGlitter »

Good job Peg!

I have bought things from The Animal Rescue Site as well as The Breast Cancer Site (also clickable for charity) and I've been very happy with their merchandise and their service. Proceeds from sales go to the charity of your choice. There are links there for Breast cancer, Animals, Save the Rainforest, Feed Hungry Kids and Literacy. Please check them all out! :)
abbey

Free Food For Shelters

Post by abbey »

I've added it to my favourites and I'll click every day.
Peg

Free Food For Shelters

Post by Peg »

Peg;759626 wrote: I received the following email and it checks out to be legit on Snopes.

Hi, all you animal lovers. This is pretty simple.. Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on the purple box "fund food for animals" for free. This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Bumping this thread too so click away.
Odie

Free Food For Shelters

Post by Odie »

clicked
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Pet Advice Support”