Shelf life of racism.

Mickiel

Shelf life of racism.

Post by Mickiel »

tude dog;1522050 wrote: I would think he just wanted us to be different and go to separate parts of the world.

Could go further with that but that would sound like some preaching.

Well I agree with you., he most certainly wanted us to be different and populate the world. Listen, what had happened in human history and what is happening now , is exactly what God wants to happen and what he wanted to happen.

How could something happen that God did not want to happen?

Human history is just the unfolding of God's will.

Nothing has happened that he did not want to happen. Hey , if it did then that something would be more powerful than him.
Mickiel

Shelf life of racism.

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1522052 wrote: Well I agree with you., he most certainly wanted us to be different and populate the world. Listen, what had happened in human history and what is happening now , is exactly what God wants to happen and what he wanted to happen.

How could something happen that God did not want to happen?

Human history is just the unfolding of God's will.

Nothing has happened that he did not want to happen. Hey , if it did then that something would be more powerful than him.

I admit to belief in God and I hope that I do not pressure others to believe: I am one who believes that God , whatever he is, gets what he wants. And to our good fortune, he wants all of humanity to be with him at the end of this physical life.

This whole thing is astounding.
Mickiel

Shelf life of racism.

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1522055 wrote: I admit to belief in God and I hope that I do not pressure others to believe: I am one who believes that God , whatever he is, gets what he wants. And to our good fortune, he wants all of humanity to be with him at the end of this physical life.

This whole thing is astounding.

This is what I think will end racism , when we all evolve into an entirely new race with new minds and unique consciousness that have no room for racism.

I think it will take something incredible to result in the incredible.

Return to “Philosophy”