A solution to a problem thats been bugging me!!!!

abbey

Post by abbey »

skittles2004 wrote: I did it. I came up with a solution on how we got here!!! Aliens mated with monkeys!!!!Okey-Dokey, just don't mention your theory at your next job interview! ;)
BTS

Post by BTS »

skittles2004 wrote: I did it. I came up with a solution on how we got here!!! Aliens mated with monkeys!!!!
HMM so we are REALLY "Aliekeys" or "Aliemonks"
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
BTS

Post by BTS »

I had an Uncle once.............

Oh I better not go there...........LOL
abbey

Post by abbey »

BTS wrote: HMM so we are REALLY "Aliekeys" or "Aliemonks"Now thats just being silly, we are REALLY "Monklians"
BTS

Post by BTS »

abbey wrote: Now thats just being silly, we are REALLY "Monklians"
Yes I like yours better.....

I created 5 "Monklians"

But I wonder was the Alien a Male or Female?

Just a thought being a Genealogist and all
spot

Post by spot »

Aliens are ill-equipped and reluctant to mate with primates. The technical term for what they do to engender offspring is "overshadow".
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

spot wrote: Aliens are ill-equipped and reluctant to mate with primates. The technical term for what they do to engender offspring is "overshadow".
flopstock wrote: :yh_rotfl

which one of them told you that?"And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
babygirl

Post by babygirl »

Dana71 wrote: And what were you drinking when you posted this Skittles???? Or Smoking? :lips:

lol dana i was thinking the same thing :D
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

Jives

Post by Jives »

It's close to the end of the school year, she's totally freaking out! :wah:
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

Right, sorted, now perhaps we could consider this question, `What came first - the chicken or the egg?`.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTS

Post by BTS »

john8pies wrote: Right, sorted, now perhaps we could consider this question, `What came first - the chicken or the egg?`.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which Came First, The Chicken Or The Egg? A. Neither, The Rooster did
BTS

Post by BTS »

skittles2004 wrote: You want to know why i believe that Monkeys mated with aliens???
go for it skittles. curious?
spot

Post by spot »

skittles2004 wrote: I say that because people believe in evolution so therefore monkeys!!! Then i heard some dude say we came from aliens so therefore i thought aliens. hmm how do i include God??God, in an ideal world, would be the lubricant that stops us all from rubbing each other up the wrong way.
devist8me

Post by devist8me »

Interesting thought. That one goes in my quote journal Spot.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Who started all this God and God's thing?
spot

Post by spot »

The alien, obviously. Stands to reason. Can't have been the monkey!

If you go back to before there was aliens, and before there was monkeys, there's nobody there to see what sort of God is at work. So whatever description of God you're asking for, the description can only come from the one or the other.

I don't know about your monkey, Captain, but my monkey isn't too good at either philosophy or descriptive recall.

Perhaps we've just proved the existence of aliens?
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

spot wrote: The alien, obviously. Stands to reason. Can't have been the monkey!

If you go back to before there was aliens, and before there was monkeys, there's nobody there to see what sort of God is at work. So whatever description of God you're asking for, the description can only come from the one or the other.

I don't know about your monkey, Captain, but my monkey isn't too good at either philosophy or descriptive recall.

Perhaps we've just proved the existence of aliens?Yeah, and your hymns?
spot

Post by spot »

Oh... it's Skittles, she keeps bringing up God topics. Nothing to do with the hymn thread at all. My problem with hymns is a local domestic wedding that I'm coping with. The hymn thread, if you read it, is a very unsubtle joke of monumental proportions.
gimli3

Post by gimli3 »

Made my day -- crying with laughter.

:-5

Return to “Philosophy”