From different perspective...

DusanS

Post by DusanS »

While thinking about all anger in the world, religious wars, Israelis, Palestinians, global warming, road rage, etc. I figured that people can't see bigger picture...

Then I came with an idea of how to show some things, in practical way, of course, if ability do do so, exist among majority...

For argument purpose, you can not have objective opinion at matters in the world if you look at them from "being on this planet" perspective, you must "leave" high above in order to see.

Imagine, at least in your mind, you sit in space ship, or some rocket, and you move far above, into universe, you leave our solar system, now turn around and take a good look at our planet.

What do you see?

What is the first thing that comes to your mind?

"God"?, Global warming?, polution?, humanity?

Universe, dark, extremely cold, unhospitable, streching into infinity in all directions, high speed meteors, and comets ripping through space, now you look at our planet, tiny, little piece of rock suspended in space, like little dust particle, not important to anything in universe, but just to us...

Now, you look at that planet, and ask yourself "What is the point?"

Why all that wars, killings, hate, masacres among equal humans,

And if God "created everything on this planet" ...why?

What kind of impact we are going to make in the universe?

Even if we blow this planet apart with all our nuclear things, it would not be heard further than moon...

Turn off your TV, radio, everything...what do you hear?

A great quiet... except of noices from signs of life on this planet, but without life, it is very, very quiet up there in space.

I don't know how we are created, I believe in evolution, since we came from cave men, but I begin to realize that point is, that there is no point...

When you look at us, our planet, and what are we, in comparison to universe, it is hard to comprehend naked reality of our meaningless existence.

It sounds too dark of acknowledgment, but we really are nothing in comparison to bigger things.

Since we are very spiritual, and intelligent humans, just for the sake of our own sanity, we must believe into something, since reality proves to be very hard, unjust, and terrible.

Us, floating inside the Universe, with no direction, no reason, time less, just being there, existing...

But never learn to coexist down here.

We are going nowhere from this planet, and if great "He", "She", or "It", created us, it is like creating life inside fish bowl, without any possibility of leaving fish bowl, life serves no other purpose but to either :

a) celebrate life it has,

b) fight among each other for domination,

c) worship the "creator", an "arhitekt",

But finding the point beyond our existence, finding purpose, it really is none to find.

We waste great energy into trying to live together, even though we are on the same ship orbiting through space, fragile ship, we always have time to argue of which "God" is real one, which one is "fake", who is "chosen" nation, etc...

But really, there is no point to all this, or anything else for that matter... we are just a very, very small part in great, great Universe...

And our little life spans are kind of very, very short...

Weird "creation"...crazy evolution

whatever...
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

DusanS;1300773 wrote: While thinking about all anger in the world, religious wars, Israelis, Palestinians, global warming, road rage, etc. I figured that people can't see bigger picture...

Then I came with an idea of how to show some things, in practical way, of course, if ability do do so, exist among majority...

For argument purpose, you can not have objective opinion at matters in the world if you look at them from "being on this planet" perspective, you must "leave" high above in order to see.

Imagine, at least in your mind, you sit in space ship, or some rocket, and you move far above, into universe, you leave our solar system, now turn around and take a good look at our planet.

What do you see?

What is the first thing that comes to your mind?

"God"?, Global warming?, polution?, humanity?

Universe, dark, extremely cold, unhospitable, streching into infinity in all directions, high speed meteors, and comets ripping through space, now you look at our planet, tiny, little piece of rock suspended in space, like little dust particle, not important to anything in universe, but just to us...

Now, you look at that planet, and ask yourself "What is the point?"

Why all that wars, killings, hate, masacres among equal humans,

And if God "created everything on this planet" ...why?

What kind of impact we are going to make in the universe?

Even if we blow this planet apart with all our nuclear things, it would not be heard further than moon...

Turn off your TV, radio, everything...what do you hear?

A great quiet... except of noices from signs of life on this planet, but without life, it is very, very quiet up there in space.

I don't know how we are created, I believe in evolution, since we came from cave men, but I begin to realize that point is, that there is no point...

When you look at us, our planet, and what are we, in comparison to universe, it is hard to comprehend naked reality of our meaningless existence.

It sounds too dark of acknowledgment, but we really are nothing in comparison to bigger things.

Since we are very spiritual, and intelligent humans, just for the sake of our own sanity, we must believe into something, since reality proves to be very hard, unjust, and terrible.

Us, floating inside the Universe, with no direction, no reason, time less, just being there, existing...

But never learn to coexist down here.

We are going nowhere from this planet, and if great "He", "She", or "It", created us, it is like creating life inside fish bowl, without any possibility of leaving fish bowl, life serves no other purpose but to either :

a) celebrate life it has,

b) fight among each other for domination,

c) worship the "creator", an "arhitekt",

But finding the point beyond our existence, finding purpose, it really is none to find.

We waste great energy into trying to live together, even though we are on the same ship orbiting through space, fragile ship, we always have time to argue of which "God" is real one, which one is "fake", who is "chosen" nation, etc...

But really, there is no point to all this, or anything else for that matter... we are just a very, very small part in great, great Universe...

And our little life spans are kind of very, very short...

Weird "creation"...crazy evolution

whatever...

I agree with alot of what you said about the Earth being quiet without all of the noise that Human beings tend to create, with our machines, with our technology, etc.

However I also believe that the answer to all problems in Human relations is love. If every Human being would begin all of their attempts to solve their relations first from a place of love and then and only then by using their intellect, then there would truly be no problems on this planet with Human relations. Only when people begin to look away from love and attempt to fill the void with other things do the problems become too big to handle. Love will always be the solution though if we were to love each other in the same way that we love anything else.

But people will say, "Why should I love him/her? I don't know them, they don't know me". That's the problem. Love knows no boundaries. It doesn't have restrictions. It should be given freely without restraint. But the problem is that for every person that loves his/her fellow Human being, there is a person who has hatred for another. This creates an extreme imbalance on the planet that will never solve itself. It will never go away until all Human beings begin to love each other unconditionally.

Now I don't know if that will ever occur on this planet, but what I do know is, that if the balance tilts more towards hatred, then we all become closer and closer to extinction, and the more the balance tilts towards love, we all become closer and closer to prolonging our existence.

We don't need religion to express love. We don't need science to express love. We don't need psychology to express love. We don't need money to express love. We don't need food or water to express love. We don't need violence to express love. We don't need technology to express love.

What we do need to express love is full consciousness, a common language, and the ability to use our 5 senses. With those tools we can all express love. But without expressing love, there will be no hope for Humanity, and we will prematurely witness our last day in this Universe. So the choice is completely ours.
Link removed by moderator

Return to “Philosophy”