My ambitions for a new Europe!

Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

spot;1237481 wrote: Oh come on Kathy, every time anyone turns up here being controversial people come out with this. It would be much cleaner if it were left unsaid, it turns out to be practically never true.

And how do you know what goes on behind the scenes.....maybe there's something I know that you don't know:wah:
dubs

Post by dubs »

luciferjohn;1237499 wrote: oh well then its just an idiot trying to get shock value.:mad: i hate it when people do that

Absolutely! Welcome by the way...:D

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

joona;1235451 wrote: I have great ambitions about Europe and the European Union.

The European Union shall no longer just include some european countries. It shall include ALL the countries in Europe, to the borders of Russia and to the Middle East.

There shall be no countries, regions or different cultures - but all have to live under the same laws!

-6 Hi Joona.

First of all The EU should include all countries eh? Then we have a choice what to call all the other countries. Should all countries be called Europe or just The World?

Co-Incidentally, I have just returned from a political meeting where we were warned by some-one who apparently knows the secrets of Hanger 51 at Denver Airport, that Gordon Brown is actually the 2nd anti-christ and he is about to take over the world with the help of making Tony Blair the 1st president of Europe. According to him, your dreams may indeed be realised one day in a pytonesque type way.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Post by spot »

Kathy Ellen;1237500 wrote: [QUOTE=spot;1237481][QUOTE=Kathy Ellen;1237475]I'm into conspiracy theories and truly believe that Joona is one of our former FG member who may have been banned.....dunno:confused: His antics seem familiar. I have my thoughts as to who it may be:wah:Oh come on Kathy, every time anyone turns up here being controversial people come out with this. It would be much cleaner if it were left unsaid, it turns out to be practically never true.[/QUOTE]And how do you know what goes on behind the scenes.....maybe there's something I know that you don't know:wah:

How does my comment imply knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes? It's two historical observations and a reasonable conclusion, none of it based on "something I know that you don't know".

As for returning ex-members, I never did quite see the point of that. Either they get outed immediately or they get watched and out themselves eventually. Whichever happens they've invested a stack of time fruitlessly, it's far more skin of their own nose than anyone else's. It's a mug's game.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1237507 wrote: How does my comment imply knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes? It's two historical observations and a reasonable conclusion, none of it based on "something I know that you don't know".

As for returning ex-members, I never did quite see the point of that. Either they get outed immediately or they get watched and out themselves eventually. Whichever happens they've invested a stack of time fruitlessly, it's far more skin of their own nose than anyone else's. It's a mug's game.
Excuse me for correcting your grammer Spot but that should read 'skin OFF their' :p
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1237510 wrote: Excuse me for correcting your grammer Spot but that should read 'skin OFF their' :p

Grammar, you miserable toerag. Grammar.

And it wasn't ungrammatical, it was a typo.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1237515 wrote: Grammar, you miserable toerag. Grammar.

And it wasn't ungrammatical, it was a typo. My... I seem to have exposed your umbrage :yh_rotfl .... LOL
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

spot;1237507 wrote: How does my comment imply knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes? It's two historical observations and a reasonable conclusion, none of it based on "something I know that you don't know".

Oh Spot...for feck sake....I was KIDDING:p Lighten up please...Geeze:confused: I won't respond anymore, ok:( Guess we don't understand each other's humour....unfortunately.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

could the OP not chnage Prague please? I want it to stay just the way it was . going back one day and I don't want even a statue moved.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

OI!!1 spot called Oscar a toerag :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

(It's okay I'll be going soon enough)

Anyway oscar who made you the forum spelling Nazi? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

fuzzywuzzy;1237528 wrote: OI!!1 spot called Oscar a toerag :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

(It's okay I'll be going soon enough)

Anyway oscar who made you the forum spelling Nazi? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Normally I would not be the spelling Nazi as I myself have no use for a spell check but In Spots case, one could not resist. We have come to expect such high standards from Spot that the opportunity to be a miserable toerag which by the way, I'm sure has a hyphen In it, could not be missed. :wah:
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Well, we can throw out the spellchecker with the new Europe! :)
Oscar Namechange

chonsigirl;1237552 wrote: Well, we can throw out the spellchecker with the new Europe! :)
I think you'll find that is a grammatical error there Chons. It should be Spell Check function not spellchecker :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, that's what we call them here. Must be why we're outcasts........:wah:

A pariah of the new Europe. Oh my, what will I do! Crossword puzzles will not be completed, sedoka will take over the world!
Oscar Namechange

chonsigirl;1237566 wrote: Oh, that's what we call them here. Must be why we're outcasts........:wah:

A pariah of the new Europe. Oh my, what will I do! Crossword puzzles will not be completed, sedoka will take over the world!
Even more scarey... Tony Blair is set to become the first president of Europe. He could be your next leader :yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

spot;1237447 wrote: joona's aim in posting here is to get people annoyed, he must be pretty bored to spend this much time to so little effect. Wanting to discuss a Europe/New World political split is a different thing to posturing. The chap's as unreadable and uninteresting as TruthBringer and that's saying something.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl yeah, but nobody reacts to truthbringer who is about as exciting as a wet rag
spot

Post by spot »

The OP of this thread is copied from Soviet-Empire.com • View topic - Here's a Suggestion where it was first posted in 2005
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Wow, these are some very old topics from other venues. That was an interesting site!

Back to Part 12 of I Claudius tonight, seem appropriate with some of these threads............

Return to “Philosophy”