Conspiracy theories must be banned!

joona

Post by joona »

Conspiracy theories are pseudo-science. And pseudo-science is not real science, but people who has no knowledge about the subject don't know it is only pseudo-science.

Therefore conspiracy theories are plain and simple LIES!

It must be prohibited to let the people believe in lies!

Fact is that USA was on the moon.

Fact is that Dianas death wasn't murder but she was simply killed in an accident.

Fact is that the West did not destroy World Trade centre but Al Qaeda.

Fact is that there is no Big Brother.

Fact is that AIDS is not a biological weapon.

To be against these scientifically and historically right facts is to be unscientifical and speaking against the truth. :mad:

To speak against the truth is to lie.

It must be illegal to lie!

It must be illegal to make conspiracy theories!

A good government must prohibit conspiracy theories, and those making them up must be euthanised for telling lies and hurting the historical facts!
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Do you ever have anything nice to say?

Does anything you say not include killing someone?

Do you post here because real world people just will not entertain you anymore?

Does the place you live in have soft padded walls?

Sorry but after reading some of your scary and quite revolting posts I feel the need to ask because if you are the norm then all hope is lost.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

The West did not destroy Al Qaeda. You lie. You must be euthanised for telling lies and hurting the historical facts. It's been nice knowing you. :(

So let me get this straight. You want the government employees to conspire to root out conspiracy theorists?
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Accountable;1235032 wrote: The West did not destroy Al Qaeda. You lie. You must be euthanised for telling lies and hurting the historical facts. It's been nice knowing you. :(

So let me get this straight. You want the government employees to conspire to root out conspiracy theorists?

umm I think it was written wrongly and thus read wrongly 'Acca'. Another words he's saying that the west blamed Al Qaeda.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

joona;1235015 wrote: Conspiracy theories are pseudo-science. And pseudo-science is not real science, but people who has no knowledge about the subject don't know it is only pseudo-science.

Fact is that Dianas death wasn't murder but she was simply killed in an accident.

To be against these scientifically and historically right facts is to be unscientifical and speaking against the truth. :mad:

A good government must prohibit conspiracy theories, and those making them up must be euthanised for telling lies and hurting the historical facts!

Does your daddy know you are using his computer for this crap? Now, eat your cheerios and get going to school.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

fuzzywuzzy;1235039 wrote: umm I think it was written wrongly and thus read wrongly 'Acca'. Another words he's saying that the west blamed Al Qaeda.
Ah but you're only a citizen and not to be trusted. Only the government should be allowed to make such decisions. Joona said so. Coming to the funeral? I hear they're serving punch.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

"punch" wooohooooo!!!!! Hang on, I can't stand punch . what's in that stuff anyway?

I think there is always a place for those who question ..Is no one else seeing behind his posts ..*shrugs* Hate the conspiricy theory crap...it's an excuse to demean those asking the questions, and that's not right ...you're a teacher, I'm sure you encourage your students to ask questions and not put them down for it if it's makes the class uncomfortable?

I'm not for or against his threads but gotta love a person who makes you think ...or at least reminds you, you should.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

I always insist that they ask questions, yes, and I also insist that they examine those questions themselves.

Is it the right question to ask?

Will it get you the information you need?

Is there a more basic question that needs to be asked first?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

fuzzywuzzy;1235046 wrote: I'm not for or against his threads but gotta love a person who makes you think ...or at least reminds you, you should.
Absolutely! I'd love to read his response to my post in his mandatory euthanasia thread.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Head games. Kill all those playing head games.:mad:
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

I dunno. I think I must be reading the basic part of the OP differently from the rest of you guys. But it's late, and it's been a long weeeeeek.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

luciferjohn

Post by luciferjohn »

joona;1235015 wrote: Conspiracy theories are pseudo-science. And pseudo-science is not real science, but people who has no knowledge about the subject don't know it is only pseudo-science.

:mad::yh_rotfl:mad::yh_rotfl i could help but look, joona is it you really need a sedative perhaps if your deserving enough the fuhrer will give you one, thought is the only freedom many people have left,and you are just spreading mind numbing propaganda, so just put on the big boy pant and hold a conversation without the hate and/or shock factor.

and all of us conspiracie nuts, think your part of the new world order,oh wait you already said you were sorry:yh_rotfl
:driving:lookout smart guy talkin:guitarist:yh_devil:yh_ghost:
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Those dishes sitting in the sink every day is a downright conspiracy! Ban them!
luciferjohn

Post by luciferjohn »

:yh_rotflchonsigirl;1237878 wrote: Those dishes sitting in the sink every day is a downright conspiracy! Ban them!

too true, maybe mr. new world order will do them:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
:driving:lookout smart guy talkin:guitarist:yh_devil:yh_ghost:

Return to “Philosophy”