preteen girls with masculinising hormones: by the time they reached

adulthood, they would be indistinguishable from men. Yet they would still be

biologically capable of producing offspring. We must start this programme

forthwith.

Furthermore, at the right time, we must inject all the citizens with prolactin

(otherwise known as the mothering hormone), which enhances one's

desire for contact with babies and young children. The result will be a

population of men with with the feminine desire to care for babies and

young children (one of the few good feminine traits).

Lastly, we can masculine the population further by cultivating interests

in the higher, more rational, more masculine spheres of human thought;

by cultivating a faith in reason, and in turn destroying that feminine

propensity to emotion and impulse, which is so opposed to everything

rational, i.e. to the absolutely Masculine; and by cultivating a collectivistic

and absolutely rational and progressive behavioural type among the

citizenry, to which men are inclined and women opposed.

We must combine the positive elements of the feminine and the masculine,

and dispose of the negative elements, which are in a much higher

proportion in the feminine, to build the supreme man, who will dominate

everthing, as true men do. I believe that this can be done largely by the

administration of certain hormones to men and women, boys and girls,

to make the populace more masculine: and this superior race of men will still

have the desire to and capability of producing offspring.
Kindle

My programme for a more masculine world

Post by Kindle »

Hitler tried to create a master race.

He failed.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Ditto..!! Glad he failed or many of us wouldn't be here today. :thinking:

[QUOTE]Posted by Kindle: Hitler tried to create a master race.

He failed.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Blimey! And I thought I was bitter after my divorce! (long time ago now)

Vive la difference!

Or am I completely misinterpreting your article?
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

this sounds like a scary sci fi.
Smoke signals ftw!
joona

Post by joona »

Clodhopper;1103220 wrote: Blimey! And I thought I was bitter after my divorce! (long time ago now)

Vive la difference!

Or am I completely misinterpreting your article?

Yes, you are misinterpreting it. This has nothing to do with relationships or sex(a degenerate and immoral act, one I would never want to practice).

Unfortunately most of today's people are completely hedonistic, only thinking about how to get laid.

These dumb flocks of people will be problematic to the fullfillment of my idea. But I have a solution:

We can produce softness etc in MEN by stopping puberty and getting rid of all that

aesthetically unpleasing ruggedness which contitutes the appearance of

most men, and change the facial structure of men, give them rounder

faces, smaller more feminine chins, etc., etc. I say this because I have

just made an interesting observation. Women and boys have many of the

same physical traits. If we stop puberty, we can have a section of

womanish men, which will satisfy your needs, no?

It could work, but I do not want it myself. But it may satisfy the needs of

the heterosexuals.

I have nothing against homosexual relationships or homosexual sex (even if it looks disgusting), and that is because it is about two men (masculine + masculine) doing the deed. But femininity is a weakness in humans and must be purged from society.

I hate women no more than I hate defective engineering equipment: it is best to do without them, that's all.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

...sex(a degenerate and immoral act, one I would never want to practice).

Well, that's the problem. Most of us don't get half enough practice! :sneaky:

My impression of most women is that they rather like the unpleasant male gnarly bits and don't much go for the nice soft squishy bits...

Do we have enough sexes, let alone enough sex? Hetero, homo, non and bi, all well known. How about harpo, chico and groucho? Oh, no, they are all personality types.:sneaky:

OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

It is fairly clear to me that you have not done any research into this notion of yours. As it stands at the moment, it would be unworkable. For instance, by preventing growth to puberty, it would become impossible to reproduce.
joona

Post by joona »

OpenMind;1103335 wrote: It is fairly clear to me that you have not done any research into this notion of yours. As it stands at the moment, it would be unworkable. For instance, by preventing growth to puberty, it would become impossible to reproduce.

This will only be done to SOME people to appease the needs of the heterosexuals, not to all of them. We could develope artificial wombs to solve the troubles with reproduction.

Of course, It would be easier if people could only control their degenerate caveman instincts, but we do not live in an ideal world, so...
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

joona;1103347 wrote: This will only be done to SOME people to appease the needs of the heterosexuals, not to all of them. We could develope artificial wombs to solve the troubles with reproduction.

Of course, It would be easier if people could only control their degenerate caveman instincts, but we do not live in an ideal world, so...

Why do you believe that the male of the species is the more preferable model over the female?
joona

Post by joona »

OpenMind;1103384 wrote: Why do you believe that the male of the species is the more preferable model over the female?

Females are irrational and have a propensity to emotion and impulse. This has to be fixed!
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Good Luck with that Joona...So when are you starting your master plan to kill all us mere mortals?
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

joona;1103395 wrote: Females are irrational and have a propensity to emotion and impulse. This has to be fixed!

I infer from your statement above that you believe males to be rational without a propensity for emotion and impulse.

Have you researched or do you have access to data that proves your statement is true?
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Welcome, Joona, fellow Alien. Can we go further? Humans are all scum. Full of arrogance, ignorance, religious intolerance, disgusting sexual appetite, insane hatred and the understandable desire to nuke each other. I suggest a program (or even programme) for a more insect world. Long live cockroaches!!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

AussiePam;1103431 wrote: Welcome, Joona, fellow Alien. Can we go further? Humans are all scum. Full of arrogance, ignorance, disgusting sexual appetite, insane hatred and the understandable desire to nuke each other. I suggest a program (or even programme) for a more insect world. Long live cockroaches!!!

Would that be masculine or female and why?
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

I suggest a special breed of hermaphroditic cockroaches, Open Mind. They shall reproduce by impregnating themselves once a year, at full moon, as a duty. There will be no emotion, and no distracting pleasures of the flesh in this brave new world.

OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

AussiePam;1103441 wrote: I suggest a special breed of hermaphroditic cockroaches, Open Mind. They shall reproduce by impregnating themselves once a year, at full moon, as a duty. There will be no emotion, and no distracting pleasures of the flesh in this brave new world.

Ok.

And the answer to the second part of my question?
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

My apologies, Open Mind, for not properly addressing your concern.

Joona appears to be using the feminine version of the word PROGRAM, which might seem a bit out of place in the light of his/her argument. And yet, in his/her extraterrestrial wisdom, this in itself could be a commentary on the whole human catastrophe. Remove that emotional feminine 'me'. Circumcise it away. And you get a decent, masculinised PROGRAM. Or possibly a eunuch of a program. Which leads back to the indescribable, asexual beauty of the cockroach.

OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

AussiePam;1103450 wrote: My apologies, Open Mind, for not properly addressing your concern.

Joona appears to be using the feminine version of the word PROGRAM, which might seem a bit out of place in the light of his/her argument. And yet, in his/her extraterrestrial wisdom, this in itself could be a commentary on the whole human catastrophe. Remove that emotional feminine 'me'. Circumcise it away. And you get a decent, masculinised PROGRAM. Or possibly a eunuch of a program. Which leads back to the indescribable, asexual beauty of the cockroach.

Right. A reasonable enough assumption. However, 'programme' is neither feminine or masculine as we don't actually have masculine and feminine words in the English language other than to describe an actual masculine or feminine item. Program is a modern version of the word and originally referred to electronic instruction sets, e.g software programs. However, if you went to a theatre, for instance, you would buy a programme for the performances.

On the other hand, the word 'programme' is slowly and inevitably being replaced by the shortened version. This is further aided by the fact that the shortened version has always been used in the American language (though I cannot say which version of the word has been traditionally used in Australia).

Anyway, besides all that, let's hear it for the cockroach.:yh_clap:yh_clap:yh_clap
joona

Post by joona »

AussiePam;1103431 wrote: Welcome, Joona, fellow Alien. Can we go further? Humans are all scum. Full of arrogance, ignorance, religious intolerance, disgusting sexual appetite, insane hatred and the understandable desire to nuke each other. I suggest a program (or even programme) for a more insect world. Long live cockroaches!!!

I'm not an alien and I seriously doubt you are one. You are only joking around, derailing the whole thread. Stay on topic, please.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Spot??????

joona;1103043 wrote: Women are no longer necessary; they are obsolete. We could inject all

preteen girls with masculinising hormones: by the time they reached

adulthood, they would be indistinguishable from men. Yet they would still be

biologically capable of producing offspring. We must start this programme

forthwith.

Furthermore, at the right time, we must inject all the citizens with prolactin

(otherwise known as the mothering hormone), which enhances one's

desire for contact with babies and young children. The result will be a

population of men with with the feminine desire to care for babies and

young children (one of the few good feminine traits).

Lastly, we can masculine the population further by cultivating interests

in the higher, more rational, more masculine spheres of human thought;

by cultivating a faith in reason, and in turn destroying that feminine

propensity to emotion and impulse, which is so opposed to everything

rational, i.e. to the absolutely Masculine; and by cultivating a collectivistic

and absolutely rational and progressive behavioural type among the

citizenry, to which men are inclined and women opposed.

We must combine the positive elements of the feminine and the masculine,

and dispose of the negative elements, which are in a much higher

proportion in the feminine, to build the supreme man, who will dominate

everthing, as true men do. I believe that this can be done largely by the

administration of certain hormones to men and women, boys and girls,

to make the populace more masculine: and this superior race of men will still

have the desire to and capability of producing offspring.

OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

joona;1103470 wrote: I'm not an alien and I seriously doubt you are one. You are only joking around, derailing the whole thread. Stay on topic, please.

The reason for my last question to you, Joona, is because my Mum was a very staid person. She was never irrational and neither was she prone to emotional or impulsive behaviour. My sister is very similar and has had severe cause to behave as you would describe her as a female.
joona

Post by joona »

OpenMind;1103488 wrote: The reason for my last question to you, Joona, is because my Mum was a very staid person. She was never irrational and neither was she prone to emotional or impulsive behaviour. My sister is very similar and has had severe cause to behave as you would describe her as a female.

Abnormalities are not uncommon. But as a general rule, femininity has more bad things about it than masculinity.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Joona: There's got to be a reason you feel this way.

Men and women are people. People have all the faults you mention but also many qualities you ignore: Kindness, honesty, generosity, loyalty...

Most importantly, you are ignoring LOVE.

You appear to be simply focussing on the bad. That is only half the story and your conclusions are therefore incomplete and, well, just wrong.

I don't want a more masculine world. I don't want farty hulking bastards wandering about smacking eachother more than they are. Men and women need eachother.

(Though I might be convinced that men need women, but women mostly need cats)

joona

Post by joona »

Clodhopper;1103871 wrote: Joona: There's got to be a reason you feel this way.

Yes, there is. The femininity is against rationality and order.

Clodhopper;1103871 wrote:

Most importantly, you are ignoring LOVE.

How sad. Can't you think about anything else besides your selfish interests? Like the needs of all humanity?
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

jimbo;1103277 wrote: yzgi is that you :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I believe the proper response here would be TOSSER..:D
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

joona;1103347 wrote: This will only be done to SOME people to appease the needs of the heterosexuals, not to all of them. We could develope artificial wombs to solve the troubles with reproduction.

Matrix anyone? Joona you are obviously not "The One".:-5
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

joona;1103952 wrote: Yes, there is. The femininity is against rationality and order.

How sad. Can't you think about anything else besides your selfish interests? Like the needs of all humanity?

Your OP is your opinion you want to impose on the whole of society and you accuse Clodhopper of being selfish. You have not put forward anything other than opinions. Plus you have insulted my family, and subsequently me, without showing anything rational yourself to prove to me that they are abnormal.

For me, women make life bearable. They make it beautiful, and they think of the little things. They do not make war, they make homes and nurture families.

Between two people who love each other, sex is nothing to be ashamed of. It is something that is both wonderful and fun that can be shared between them. Compare this act to the act of killing a creature to eat.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Rationality and order are not in themselves virtues. Try reading Gulliver's Travels, in particular the Voyage to the Houynhnms for an explanation why a society based entirely on those two things would not be appropriate for humans. Swift's conclusion is that Humans are not rational animals, they are animals capable of reason.

Rationality is a tool and order is a state. Check out the average male only residence and compare it with the average female only residence - which is likely to demonstrate more order? (there are always exceptions). Is it more rational (not to mention more pleasant) to live in a clean, tidy house or a rancid scum pit?

I'm not entirely convinced this thread is serious and not a massive wind-up, but I've been away and everyone else seems to be taking it seriously...

If you think love is selfish then you have never truly loved "Greater love hath no man than this: that he lay down his life for his friends." Love is not just sex.

Women in trouble in childbirth are well known for choosing the life of their child over their own life. (ok, this last is anecdotal and I have no figures, but I believe it to be true). On a slightly lesser scale, one of my lodgers left a country, family and friends she loved to come to England because she felt her child would have a better future here - and because she loved a man. The first reason alone would have been enough, the second might not...

I could have written something like your original post a few weeks after my divorce, in the full bitterness and rage of it, but outside that time a little rationality shows me the silliness and futility of such a viewpoint. The only one who will suffer from it (assuming you are not some sort of sociopathic woman killer) is you.

Openmind: Real ale: Yeah! The London Pride's damn good round here.

spot

Post by spot »

Clodhopper;1104630 wrote: Openmind: Real ale: Yeah! The London Pride's damn good round here.What you really want's a pint of Smiles. Or Ushers.

I'm pleased to see you around even if it was an odd thread that ferreted you. I've ehaved very well, I've not been in here.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Hi Spot. :) Glad to see you!

I'd be fascinated to know WHAT on earth has made Joona feel this way. My current guess is a failed relationship, but it's only a guess. Really bad mother could do it, I suppose.

spot

Post by spot »

I'm plumping for a wind-up. Nobody could write this and mean it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

If it's not a wind-up, Joona's in a very bad place and needs help...

joona

Post by joona »

Clodhopper;1104661 wrote: If it's not a wind-up, Joona's in a very bad place and needs help...

There is nothing wrong with me. But there IS something wrong if you cannot see how my plan would improve humanity. It is the wellbeing of all humanity I'm concerned with, and - let's face it - femininity is against these goals.

Just be thankful I havent considered just killing off all women, replacing their biological function with artificial wombs. But I thought such an idea was too cruel, so I decided they should be masculinisised instead.

However, since so many of you seem to be against my visionary ideas, maybe I should reconsider my position...
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

joona;1104757 wrote: There is nothing wrong with me. But there IS something wrong if you cannot see how my plan would improve humanity. It is the wellbeing of all humanity I'm concerned with, and - let's face it - femininity is against these goals.

Just be thankful I havent considered just killing off all women, replacing their biological function with artificial wombs. But I thought such an idea was too cruel, so I decided they should be masculinisised instead.

However, since so many of you seem to be against my visionary ideas, maybe I should reconsider my position...
There isnt anything wrong with women that a couple of ear plugs wont take care of.:D
spot

Post by spot »

YZGI;1104780 wrote: There isnt anything wrong with women that a couple of ear plugs wont take care of.:D

ForumGarden's Moderation Team would like to point out that misogynist comments like this are abhorrent and should be toned back. The thread was going perfectly respectably until you lowered the tone there, Wisey.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

spot;1104822 wrote: ForumGarden's Moderation Team would like to point out that misogynist comments like this are abhorrent and should be toned back. The thread was going perfectly respectably until you lowered the tone there, Wisey.
Fair enough, My apologies.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

spot;1104822 wrote: ForumGarden's Moderation Team would like to point out that misogynist comments like this are abhorrent and should be toned back. The thread was going perfectly respectably until you lowered the tone there, Wisey.
I'll add, It was meant as a joke. I love women. I can see that jokes are not for everyone. I will try to be more PC in the future.
spot

Post by spot »

YZGI;1104845 wrote: I'll add, It was meant as a joke. I love women. I can see that jokes are not for everyone. I will try to be more PC in the future.

Too late. Line up for your prolactin injection.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

jimbo;1104937 wrote: i'm disgusted with that joke wisey :thinking:

i want the ear plugs for me :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

and the duck tape for her :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

welcome back buddy .... its all gone a bit pc on here at the moment :thinking::thinking:

well till now that is:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Leave it to me to bring the forum down a notch.

If you want to read some misandrist posts just read through the whining and complaining thread a bit.
spot

Post by spot »

This OP was copied from Politics Forum .org - View topic - My programme for a more masculine world where it first appeared in 2003.
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Oh how disappointing, Joona's just an ole copy cat.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

spot;1239593 wrote: This OP was copied from

Trolls are not noted for their originality - however, IMO, they can be brushed aside and their contributions morphed into worthwhile contribution. Jooña's other thread was showing signes of forthcoming fun and hilarity, before it was vapourised that is. Just when I'd composed a witty rejoinder, too - now it'll never be seen - *gloom*.
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

What the hell, post it anyway Bill i seen the thread so will know where your coming from even if no-one else does.
spot

Post by spot »

Bill Sikes;1239602 wrote: Trolls are not noted for their originality - however, IMO, they can be brushed aside and their contributions morphed into worthwhile contribution. Jooña's other thread was showing signes of forthcoming fun and hilarity, before it was vapourised that is. Just when I'd composed a witty rejoinder, too - now it'll never be seen - *gloom*.

It wasn't vapourised, it was taken off the front page by moving it to the compost pile.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

buttercup;1239605 wrote: What the hell, post it anyway Bill i seen the thread so will know where your coming from even if no-one else does.

I can't. It's gone - gone. Possibly my only ever flash of brilliance, gone, gone - gone! Oh woe! Woe! I can't even PM it. Time to get the lid off a bottle of Hobgoblin (sobs and the sound of opening beer bottles fade away into the distance...).

Return to “Philosophy”