My American Idol

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
rajakrsna

My American Idol

Post by rajakrsna »

Om namo bagavate vasudevaya, " God is the Cause of All causes."
rajakrsna

My American Idol

Post by rajakrsna »

rajakrsna

My American Idol

Post by rajakrsna »

rajakrsna

My American Idol

Post by rajakrsna »

I cast my on line vote to Jessica Sanchez-My American Idol 2012
Accountable

My American Idol

Post by Accountable »

Racist.

:wah: Joking! :wah:

I love Jessica. I don't think she's the best on there, but she's definitely top 4.
rajakrsna

My American Idol

Post by rajakrsna »

Accountable;1392360 wrote: Racist.

:wah: Joking! :wah:

I love Jessica. I don't think she's the best on there, but she's definitely top 4.

Yup! It`s racism. If my grandson Max ( born in London on Oct 11, 2011 ) whose mother is from Poland becomes My British Idol in the future because I rooted for him would you still call me by that name ( smiling )?
rajakrsna

My American Idol

Post by rajakrsna »

Jessica Sanchez is from Bataan,Philippines. We will not forget what happened to the Filipinos who sided with the Americans against the Japanese during the WWII in Bataan Peninsula, in the island of Corregidor.

SIEGE OF CORREGIDOR ( America's last stand ) - YouTube

& the Death March in Bataan.

Death March of Bataan (Rejected by U.S. Networks & Japan for its contents) - YouTube
Accountable

My American Idol

Post by Accountable »

Wow that took an odd turn. The young lady that got eliminated last night did a killer rendition of Led Zeppelin's Whole Lotta Love. I don't think she was good enough to win, but that performance was stellar!

I'm predicting that a guy will win this season.
rajakrsna

My American Idol

Post by rajakrsna »

Accountable;1392367 wrote:

I'm predicting that a guy will win this season.

Accountable

My American Idol

Post by Accountable »

That little girl is a powerhouse! She will definitely have a strong career if she has a good foundation. Her dad's a GI. That's a good sign.
rajakrsna

My American Idol

Post by rajakrsna »

Accountable;1392413 wrote: That little girl is a powerhouse! She will definitely have a strong career if she has a good foundation. Her dad's a GI. That's a good sign.

Accountable

My American Idol

Post by Accountable »

She absolutely KILLED when she sang You Are So Beautiful To Me. :yh_clap

Josua Ledet was incredible. He'll be a superstar regardless if he wins this contest or not.
rajakrsna

My American Idol

Post by rajakrsna »

Accountable;1392816 wrote: She absolutely KILLED when she sang You Are So Beautiful To Me. :yh_clap

Josua Ledet was incredible. He'll be a superstar regardless if he wins this contest or not.

& the winner is...Jessica Sanchez!!!
Accountable

My American Idol

Post by Accountable »

It appears so. :yh_clap

She's an incredible talent. This top 3 is the best that I can remember. I'm sure that now that Joshua is gone that Jessica is a shoo in ... unless enough people assumed that to be the case and decided not to vote. :sneaky:

Phillip Phillips isn't as mainstream as Jessica. That might help him or hurt him in this contest, but he has a bright career ahead of him, regardless.

I expect Jessica will be superstar. She seems to have a strong father to keep her grounded.

Did you notice that all of the top 3 were very close to their fathers? We always think that is rare and getting rarer. Maybe it isn't so rare after all.
Accountable

My American Idol

Post by Accountable »

Accountable

My American Idol

Post by Accountable »

Accountable

My American Idol

Post by Accountable »

rajakrsna

My American Idol

Post by rajakrsna »

Our "Jessica Sanchez" of the Philippines, Sarah Geronimo.

Accountable

My American Idol

Post by Accountable »

Well, Phillip Phillips was named the winner, but I didn't like last night's show. It was clear the judges were pushing for him. It left a bad taste in my mouth.
rajakrsna

My American Idol

Post by rajakrsna »

Accountable;1394228 wrote: Well, Phillip Phillips was named the winner, but I didn't like last night's show. It was clear the judges were pushing for him. It left a bad taste in my mouth.

It was as if they were trying to promote a product from Philips- makers of cell phones etc. :rolleyes:

YZGI

My American Idol

Post by YZGI »

Accountable;1394228 wrote: Well, Phillip Phillips was named the winner, but I didn't like last night's show. It was clear the judges were pushing for him. It left a bad taste in my mouth.

Hmm, funny I didn't see it that way. I was more a fan of Phillips than Jessica so maybe I was seeing through bias eyes.

How good was that John Fogerty, Phillip duet? Fogerty at 67-68 ? Looked and sounded like a 40 yr old.

I would have been happy if either or had won it, as long as it wasn't Joshua. As good of a singer that he was, for some reason I couldn't imagine listening to a record of his. Too Christian choir sounding for my likes.
Accountable

My American Idol

Post by Accountable »

YZGI;1394248 wrote: Hmm, funny I didn't see it that way. I was more a fan of Phillips than Jessica so maybe I was seeing through bias eyes.

How good was that John Fogerty, Phillip duet? Fogerty at 67-68 ? Looked and sounded like a 40 yr old.

I would have been happy if either or had won it, as long as it wasn't Joshua. As good of a singer that he was, for some reason I couldn't imagine listening to a record of his. Too Christian choir sounding for my likes.
I liked all 3, and the country girl as well. Phillip is a unique singer and I could listen to him all day long. I can't say the same for the rest. Still, I have a radar for manipulation and that show tripped alarms for me.
YZGI

My American Idol

Post by YZGI »

Accountable;1394261 wrote: I liked all 3, and the country girl as well. Phillip is a unique singer and I could listen to him all day long. I can't say the same for the rest. Still, I have a radar for manipulation and that show tripped alarms for me.

Yes that Rylar? gal was very good. Her Reba duet was awesome also last night.
rajakrsna

My American Idol

Post by rajakrsna »

This was the song I wanted Jessica Sanchez to sing...

Return to “Music”