Favorite 90's songs

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
-kg-

Favorite 90's songs

Post by -kg- »

littleCJelkton

Favorite 90's songs

Post by littleCJelkton »

glad to see I am not the only one who listened to music in the 90's
-kg-

Favorite 90's songs

Post by -kg- »

Oh, you aren't by any means. I'm mainly a creature of the late '60s/'70s era. If a thread is started for that decade (and I've considered it), I can simply hammer it. I have roughly 60 GB of .mp3 (and some .ogg/vorbis) files, and the vast majority of those are '70s era. My bet is I can post some stuff that very few have heard of. :D

The main reason I started listening to '90s (and '00s) music was my desire to sit in with a few bands in the area. I've sat in with some pretty good ones, and was a member of a couple back in the '70s.

You already posted my absolute favorite '90s song to play - Man In The Box. I've heard many locals do that song over the years, and very few of them can use the Wah peddle correctly on that song.

A lot of people use the Wah like they did in the '60s - "Wah-oo-Wah-oo-Wah" - I use it to subtly adjust the Wah sound in relation to where in the song I am and what sound I'm looking for, and most of my changes in Wah are slow. Many times I'll set the Wah level somewhere in the middle and leave it there for a while, until a change.

Most people use a Cry Baby...I use an old Morley. I find that I can get finer control of the Wah level with it in comparison to other peddles.
littleCJelkton

Favorite 90's songs

Post by littleCJelkton »

I have been playing electric bass for the past 3-1/2 years one of my favorite songs I happened to cover with a band was this

littleCJelkton

Favorite 90's songs

Post by littleCJelkton »

though the first song ever covered was this

Return to “Music”