John Barrowman Concert

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Bez

John Barrowman Concert

Post by Bez »

I've just got back from a John Barrowman concert in Brighton.

It was FANTASTIC....he is so funny, has a great voice, performed for 99% of the show and well it was just great !

Jodie Prenger who was Nancy in Oliver sang some great songs and a duet with John
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Oscar Namechange

John Barrowman Concert

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bez;1336966 wrote: I've just got back from a John Barrowman concert in Brighton.

It was FANTASTIC....he is so funny, has a great voice, performed for 99% of the show and well it was just great !

Jodie Prenger who was Nancy in Oliver sang some great songs and a duet with John Where In Brighton Bez? The Conference Centre, The Dome, The Pavillion or the University?

Just being nosey :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

John Barrowman Concert

Post by spot »

What a talented fellow he is then - I'd never heard he could sing. He's fun when he acts. Flamboyant perhaps. I'd like to see him tackle something meaty.

Shakespeare, you guttersnipes, what did you think I meant.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

John Barrowman Concert

spot;1336973 wrote: What a talented fellow he is then - I'd never heard he could sing. He's fun when he acts. Flamboyant perhaps. I'd like to see him tackle something meaty.

Shakespeare, you guttersnipes, what did you think I meant. The thought never entered my head !!!!

I love his Flamboyance and big big personality. he guests on 'Would I lie to you?' here and there and he Is genuinely witty.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bez

John Barrowman Concert

Post by Bez »

oscar;1336967 wrote: Where In Brighton Bez? The Conference Centre, The Dome, The Pavillion or the University?

Just being nosey :wah:

Saw him at the Brighton Center on the seafront. This is the rest of his tour....it really is a great show...

Tour dates

Friday 1 October OXFORD - New Theatre

Sunday 3 October SOUTHEND - Cliffs Pavilion

Monday 4 October LONDON - Royal Albert Hall

Tuesday 5 October BRIGHTON - Brighton Centre

Thursday 7 October CAMBRIDGE - Corn Exchange

Friday 8 October SWINDON - Oasis

Sunday 10 October IPSWICH - Regent

Monday 11 October HULL - City Hall

Wednesday 13 October LIVERPOOL - Philharmonic Hall

Thursday 14 October SHEFFIELD - City Hall

Saturday 16 October CARDIFF - Arena

Sunday 17 October BRISTOL - Hippodrome

Monday 18 October NOTTINGHAM - Royal Centre

Tuesday 19 October BIRMINGHAM - Symphony Hall

Thursday 21 October PLYMOUTH - Pavilions

Friday 22 October BOURNEMOUTH - Pavilion Theatre

Saturday 23 October PORTSMOUTH - Guildhall

Monday 25 October MANCHESTER - Bridgewater Hall

Wednesday 27 October GLASGOW - Clyde Auditorium

Thursday 28 October LLANDUDNO - Venue Cymru

Friday 29 October BELFAST - Waterfront

Sunday 31 October BLACKPOOL - Opera House

Monday 1 November NEWCASTLE - City Hall

Tuesday 2 November EDINBURGH - Playhouse

John Barrowman The Official Site
Oscar Namechange

John Barrowman Concert

Ah The Conference Centre on the Seafront. Saw many a good show there. My mother especially loved the Ice show once a year.

I see he Is at Bristol Hippodrome on the 17th... I may just make that.
Bez

John Barrowman Concert

Post by Bez »

He's done a lot more than you imagine both here and in the USA. Biography -John Barrowman The Official Site
riotoo

John Barrowman Concert

Post by riotoo »

spot;1336973 wrote: I'd like to see him tackle something meaty.

Shakespeare, you guttersnipes, what did you think I meant.

He was in Loves Labours Lost at the National Theatre a few years ago. It was only a small part but he was also playing the lead in the musical Anything Goes at the National at the same time! (both shows were produced by Trevor Nunn)
spot

John Barrowman Concert

Post by spot »

riotoo;1337031 wrote: He was in Loves Labours Lost at the National Theatre a few years ago. It was only a small part but he was also playing the lead in the musical Anything Goes at the National at the same time! (both shows were produced by Trevor Nunn)

Reading his wikipedia page for the first time I've a far better idea now where he's come from. If he ever takes the title part in Coriolan, for example, I'll travel up to London just to see it, I'm quite sure he'd be spellbinding. I remember Alan Howard in the role opposite Julian Glover, I'd love to compare them.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bez

John Barrowman Concert

Post by Bez »

spot;1337042 wrote: Reading his wikipedia page for the first time I've a far better idea now where he's come from. If he ever takes the title part in Coriolan, for example, I'll travel up to London just to see it, I'm quite sure he'd be spellbinding. I remember Alan Howard in the role opposite Julian Glover, I'd love to compare them.

Julian Glover....what a great actor !

11 December 2010-

9 January 2011 Starring in Aladdin at the Clyde Auditorium, SECC, Glasgow..................then he's off to the USA to do something with TORCHWOOD

Don't think there's anything 'high brow' in the forseeable future......John Barrowman that is !!!

Return to “Music”