For Chonsi

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
AussiePam

For Chonsi

Post by AussiePam »

"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

AussiePam

For Chonsi

Post by AussiePam »

chonsigirl

For Chonsi

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, Rhapsody in Blue is my favorite-I love Golden Wedding! I shall think of them as I practice again today, I would love to learn how to play them!
AussiePam

For Chonsi

Post by AussiePam »

Chonsi: Here's David Munrow being fabulous!!!

chonsigirl

For Chonsi

Post by chonsigirl »

Wow, that is so cool!
AussiePam

For Chonsi

Post by AussiePam »

Here's the Lamento di Tristano

chonsigirl

For Chonsi

Post by chonsigirl »

The Trout quintet (Du Pre et. al historical recording) Video

Oh my, after that cool link I went looking at youtube. (I do not know how to embed it)

It's a documentary, but look at them! Zucherman, Perlman, Mehta. (which I watched direct so many times at the Hollywood Bowl) They are so young, at the end is the performance. (and I always believe Zucherman is a better violinist than Perlman, he just choses to play viola most of the time-if you do not have his 4 Seasons, I will burn you a copy of it)

I remember this piece so well, because once I went to a real soiree-my only one. I was quite bored, with the yadda yadda talk. They had musicians, and I went over to them, all from the L.A. Philharmonic. I remember playing this piece with them, I was having a really good time then, and spent the rest of my time playing lovely pieces with them.
ZAP

For Chonsi

Post by ZAP »

AussiePam;1320517 wrote: Here's the Lamento di Tristano

That's beautiful Pam.
ZAP

For Chonsi

Post by ZAP »

chonsigirl;1320523 wrote: The Trout quintet (Du Pre et. al historical recording) Video

Oh my, after that cool link I went looking at youtube. (I do not know how to embed it)

It's a documentary, but look at them! Zucherman, Perlman, Mehta. (which I watched direct so many times at the Hollywood Bowl) They are so young, at the end is the performance. (and I always believe Zucherman is a better violinist than Perlman, he just choses to play viola most of the time-if you do not have his 4 Seasons, I will burn you a copy of it)

I remember this piece so well, because once I went to a real soiree-my only one. I was quite bored, with the yadda yadda talk. They had musicians, and I went over to them, all from the L.A. Philharmonic. I remember playing this piece with them, I was having a really good time then, and spent the rest of my time playing lovely pieces with them.

Wow!! That sure beats my autographed glossy of Woody Herman.

Return to “Music”