When you Believe

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
kazalala

When you Believe

Post by kazalala »

This is the single brought out by britains x factor winner Leon Jackson. I like him! This is now number one in our charts. he was the dark horse really and didnt start to get a lot of interest till at least half way through the live shows. Final Night he was definately the best in my opinion, and i liked his version of the new single better than Rhydian's the other finalist.

Link Below, sorry they disabled embedding:mad:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

When you Believe

Post by Chezzie »

made me cry.....I love it...I love him, I love where he come from to get where he is today. I will be BUYING it.......sorry I do download lots but this time im gonna go the shop:):)

Thanks Kaz x:-4
kazalala

When you Believe

Post by kazalala »

Chezzie;749412 wrote: made me cry.....I love it...I love him, I love where he come from to get where he is today. I will be BUYING it.......sorry I do download lots but this time im gonna go the shop:):)

Thanks Kaz x:-4

ya welcome Chezzie:-4 I deffo thought he was the better one on the night,, and ye he did come so far and improved so much!! remember how terribly nervous he was at the start? i never thought he would make it. But he did, and i think he deserves it.

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

When you Believe

Post by Carolly »

Love the words.........adore the video..............just one fing............should ave been me:-5:rolleyes::wah::wah:;):p
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

When you Believe

Post by kazalala »

:wah::wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

When you Believe

Post by Chezzie »

kazalala;749413 wrote: ya welcome Chezzie:-4 I deffo thought he was the better one on the night,, and ye he did come so far and improved so much!! remember how terribly nervous he was at the start? i never thought he would make it. But he did, and i think he deserves it.

oh hell yes, im sick of hearing that Rhyd was robbed, happens every year, but I wanted Leon to win so maybe im biased, however I think Rhyd has the better voice of the two, but like yourself I didnt like his version, neither did he apparently. I feel they are poles apart, Rhyd will make a name for himself in the west End etc. He will do extremely well and probably better than Leon as Leon will be tied to the xfactor contract which nearly always deals em crap songs.

Leona is doing well though so who knows...

p.s. Americal Idol starts here soon...whoooohooooo im a reality tv whore and proud:-6:-6:-6
Carolly

When you Believe

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;749420 wrote:

Pratt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-5:mad::rolleyes::wah:;):p
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

When you Believe

Post by kazalala »

Chezzie;749424 wrote: oh hell yes, im sick of hearing that Rhyd was robbed, happens every year, but I wanted Leon to win so maybe im biased, however I think Rhyd has the better voice of the two, but like yourself I didnt like his version, neither did he apparently. I feel they are poles apart, Rhyd will make a name for himself in the west End etc. He will do extremely well and probably better than Leon as Leon will be tied to the xfactor contract which nearly always deals em crap songs.

Leona is doing well though so who knows...

p.s. Americal Idol starts here soon...whoooohooooo im a reality tv whore and proud:-6:-6:-6

Me too:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

When you Believe

Post by Chezzie »

kazalala;749420 wrote: :wah::wah::wah:

omg Kaz, nearly pee'd my pants hah hah soz carolly:D:D
Carolly

When you Believe

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;749427 wrote: omg Kaz, nearly pee'd my pants hah hah soz carolly:-5:-5:-5:driving:coming to get yer baby:rolleyes:;)
Chezzie

When you Believe

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;749432 wrote: :-driving:coming to get yer baby:rolleyes:;)

bring some tena ladies with yer....maximum stength, kaz is on form and I feel I may need em:wah::wah::wah:
kazalala

When you Believe

Post by kazalala »

G Gill Phones her mates:D:wah::wah: I think this thread is going slightly off topic:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

When you Believe

Post by Chezzie »

off topic but hilarious:wah::wah::wah:
Carolly

When you Believe

Post by Carolly »

you fink u got problems lady...........Ive got a thread up about bleedin Knighthoods and your telling everybody about yer poxy custard ffs!!!!!!:-5:rolleyes:;):wah:
kazalala

When you Believe

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;749454 wrote: you fink u got problems lady...........Ive got a thread up about bleedin Knighthoods and your telling everybody about yer poxy custard ffs!!!!!!:-5:rolleyes:wah:

Oh shut up:lips: its called conversation, it veers a bit sometimes:D:rolleyes:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

When you Believe

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;749458 wrote: Oh shut up:lips: its called conversation, it veers a bit sometimes:D:rolleyes:
Im going out now...........now behave fgs and dont show yerself up.........ere hope you put clean knickers on today by the way as its Saturday;):p
kazalala

When you Believe

Post by kazalala »

What did you think of Same Difference? They were really cheesy, but some of their performances were a production in themselves. I would think it would be very difficult to remember all the choreography and singing at the same time. I admired them for that, they must have worked hard.

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

When you Believe

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;749463 wrote: Im going out now...........now behave fgs and dont show yerself up.........ere hope you put clean knickers on today by the way as its Saturday;):p

Whats KNickers:-3:-2

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

When you Believe

Post by Chezzie »

kazalala;749468 wrote: What did you think of Same Difference? They were really cheesy, but some of their performances were a production in themselves. I would think it would be very difficult to remember all the choreography and singing at the same time. I admired them for that, they must have worked hard.

my girls who are 9 and 8 years, loved them and wanted them to win. I agree with you that they put 100% into every performance and they can sing and dance.

They will be signed up im sure
lemon_and_mint

When you Believe

Post by lemon_and_mint »

yes same difference did work very hard, but i am afriad they did nothing for me, personally.
kazalala

When you Believe

Post by kazalala »

lemon_and_mint;749494 wrote: yes same difference did work very hard, but i am afriad they did nothing for me, personally.

Well i wasnt rooting for them to win or anything, i just appreciated that they must have worked pretty hard and made it look easy. :D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

When you Believe

Post by Chezzie »

I dont think they appealed to the under 13's really lol:wah::wah::wah: but im sure i'll be proven wrong:wah::wah::wah:

Return to “Music”