free paper towels for a year

Free stuff, coupons, cheap stuff, and great deals. No "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts. No posting of "free" deals that require referrals, email addresses, etc.
petunia

Post by petunia »

You can win free paper towels for a year at Scott Common Sense (scottcsc.com/offers). There's also a coupon at the same link for $1 off your next purchase of paper towels :)
Trunk Monkey

Post by Trunk Monkey »

https://www.scottsweeps.com/Default.aspx. Please read before you enter. This is not a free offer it's a sweepstakes. Perhaps we need a separate place for sweepstakes :-3 Great post and I appreciate it :-6
petunia

Post by petunia »

Sure! It is a sweepstakes, and a great one at that, imo! Who couldn't use a year supply of Scott paper towels? I sure know I could! It is fun, once you enter, you can play the Wipe&Win game to receive extra entries!!
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Why only one year? I think emancipation should be permanent.

FREE PAPER TOWELS! :yh_flag
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Accountable;906076 wrote: Why only one year? I think emancipation should be permanent.

FREE PAPER TOWELS! :yh_flag
Absolutely not!!!

Paper towels should be kept in their place. They have a roll to play in society and need to be kept on their roll to benefit society.:D
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

they're not really free anyway, they've just been brainwashed to think so. :wah:
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

YZGI;906086 wrote: Absolutely not!!!

Paper towels should be kept in their place. They have a roll to play in society and need to be kept on their roll to benefit society.:D
Roll .... :wah: that's pretty punny.
petunia

Post by petunia »

LOL! Did here anyone enter? They definately have a "roll" in my home! Free for one year would be amazing!

Return to “Hot Deals Freebies”